The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Rivercat - your Lime Blossom & Basil sounds like a good one!

Debra, it started out super light but is now throwing reasonably well for my small living room. Not bad for $5 at Marshalls ;)

Me thinks I have too much wax. [smilie=th_roll]

LOL! I'm always surprised when I "rediscover" things in my various stashes. It's like Christmas [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

The weather is just bizarre. Y'all are getting tons of snow and we're in the 70s again with no cold or rain in sight :wacko:

Burning BBW Sparkling Limeade. Very clean, almost soapy scent. Not sweet at all.

I have been working late hours with a new job. [smilie=th_c032] Melting is hit and miss right now, but managed to pop YC Beautiful Day in the melter.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Shoreline by Bridgewater

Strawberry Fruity Loop Cupcake by FP

Votive: Summer Savory by Trapp

Debra congrats on the new job. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Debra...hope you're liking the new job! I love that Beautiful Day scent....and the label is beautiful too. ;)

Rivercat...your weather sounds PERFECT!!!

Sweet....I think there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Ugh.

Put on Ks Pink & Purple Bliss late last night but I still smell it so I'm keeping it going for a bit. It's so odd....when I first got this order I didn't care for it....now I love it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I have been working late hours with a new job.

Debra - Hope you're ok w/working late hours & U like your new job! [smilie=yes]

Sweet....I think there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow. Ugh.

It's so odd....when I first got this order I didn't care for it....now I love it.

MaggieMae - We're supposed to get a wintery mix of rain, freezing rain & snow early tomorrow morning, too. [smilie=th_pardon] Don't forget spring arrives in the early evening tomorrow, so hopefully that *s* stuff will be gone by then. :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Sometimes I think our sniffers are like our feelings....they're fickle! :lol:

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin...smells great!

Congrats on the new job, Debra! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biolaeagles ~ The Rainbow Melts are very good. You should try more out for yourself. [smilie=th_giggle]

Daphne's Blueberry Butter Brickle

BL Zucchini Noel, Blueberry Cupcakes, and Pink Wildberry Bread

BH&G Raspberry Cookies

Homemade Blackberry Sage

Sweet...I think you're right about our noses! [smilie=th_hema1]

I can't believe I haven't changed the melters all day!! Of course I did change the upstairs to Scentsationals...orange blossom and vanilla? I can't remember but it's great!

So....time to change the downstairs ones...

PP&S Cotton Candy Toasted Marshmallow

VCS Bluebird Cafe

Smells wonderful....goodnight. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Happy first day of Spring! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr We're going to hit 80 degrees today! My sister and cousin are taking me to a local winery for an early birthday celebration. We'll have lunch and tour the windery. Should be a fun day!

Melting a gift from a sweet CF buddy, Little Briar Rose from VCS. [smilie=thank_you]

Happy birthday to Biolaeagles [smilie=th_blij40] - hope U have a [smilie=th_fabulous1] day! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Mpfand - Sounds like you'll have a great day - have fun! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Got just a tiny bit of snow on the grass overnite, but it should melt quickly. For those of U weary of winter...spring arrives at 6:45pm ET today! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d, Biolaeagles!! Hope you have an amazing day! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Mpfand ~ Now that sounds like my kind of celebration. [smilie=yes] Enjoy your day!

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake and Strawberry Bread Lemon Cookies

BL Apple Butter

Scentsationals Bahama Coconut Fizz ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend :wub:

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] Happy Birthday Biolaeagles!!

Mpfand...enjoy your early birthday celebration!! [smilie=th_cocktail]

Sweet....our snow started at 9am and it's still coming down. So far about 2 inches but we're supposed to get 5. We'll see.

It's VCS Snow Whites Curse

Good morning ladies, and thanks for the birthday wishes! th_LOVE.gif

Maggie, I hope spring arrives soon for you in the form of sunshine and melted snow!! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Smurfs in the Kitchen from SGA. wub.gif

Sweet....our snow started at 9am and it's still coming down. So far about 2 inches but we're supposed to get 5. We'll see.

MaggieMae - Wow...that's a lot of snow! :o Ummm....happy spring? [smilie=th_pardon] I'm sure it'll warm up tomorrow, begin to melt & be gone by Sunday.

I'm melting CFTKR's Glazed Cinnamon Donut...mmm..mmm good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good Morning

Well, that was a crazy first day of spring....ended up with almost 6 inches! What? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Pretty slippery out there last night but thankfully, everyone is safe and sound. I do hope the sun melts this mess quickly....but so far....no sun in sight.

Coffee goodness from a CF pal this morning...

Tuscadero's Pumpkin Coffee

SH Coffee & Cake

Thank you! It smells so yummy here.

Have a good day.

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] That's a lot of snow! Even if it's cloudy, but still warms up, I think the snow should begin to melt. Better build that snowman while U can! :D

[smilie=th_e16] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread - great scent! :wub: The wax is down to about 1/2 inch (maybe a little less). It used to say on their label to not burn it below a certain level, but it's not on there now. How low do ya'll burn your candles before U stop burning them? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Good morning, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Maggie, that's a lot of snow! yes.gifth_autumboy.gif

Today we have both of our families over for birthday celebrations, so DS # 1 is very excited th_dancing_smile.gif....so that means I'm off to clean the house today! sad.gif I'm starting my morning with UTC's The Cookie Bakery/ Zucchini Bread Noel/ Coffee from a friend- delicious, thanks! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Sweet - I also stop at about 1/2 inch - sometimes the candle stops burning all by itself at that point.

Today is Scentsy - Pima Cotton.

Biolaeagles - Sounds like another fun day for U! I'm sure your DS luv's the excitement of parties. I remember when my nephew was young he always thought whatever party it was, it was for him and he should open the presents. :lol:

I'm melting SGA's Sugar Cookie Bomb from a CF pal (TY!) - soooo good! [smilie=th_cc15]

I have been working late hours with a new job. [smilie=th_c032] Melting is hit and miss right now, but managed to pop YC Beautiful Day in the melter.

Congrats on the new job, Debra! What does Beautiful Day smell like?

This evening's candle is YC Storm Watch. This one is always better burning than on cold sniff to me.

Biolaeagles, I hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)

Yesterday was such a great day with my sister and cousin. The winery was really beautiful and the restaurant there was fabulous! They spoiled me with a delicious lunch, wine and presents! ♡ I tried not to think about the fact that it was one of the last times the 3 of us will be together since my sister is moving back to KY next month. :(

Melting Fried Ice Cream from Scentsy.