The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

[smilie=th_c55] Hi Denimsway...long time, no see!!!

Rivercat...I agree...this weekend flew by.

Sweet, always fun finding wax!! [smilie=snoopy]

Time to change the scents, I think.

Upstairs it was Take Me to Tahiti by WWS....think I'll change to White Tea & Ginger by SBS

Downstairs it's SGA Smurfs in the Kitchen

Goodnight

Rivercat - your Lime Blossom & Basil sounds like a good one!

Tonight I have an older OOCC candle nub left so it is on the melter and it is really strong this way and YUMMY! (Coconut Banana) [smilie=th_aa17]

Becky - It's supposed to get to 60 here today and I thought that was warm, [smilie=th_butbutbut] 80 for U??!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning the no name pumpkin candle I found yesterday....not much scent from it [smilie=th_sign0164] but the candle glow is nice in the dark morning & I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte....luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Becky - It's supposed to get to 60 here today and I thought that was warm, [smilie=th_butbutbut] 80 for U??!! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning the no name pumpkin candle I found yesterday....not much scent from it [smilie=th_sign0164] but the candle glow is nice in the dark morning & I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte....luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

80 today but back to 50's next few days...50 & 60's rest of week...I'll take it:) [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Yesterday I spent the day with friends taking me out for my birthday (I'll be 31 this Friday!). DH even offered to let me have the day Thursday to get a massage/read/pamper myself! I'm really excited!!!th_dancing_smile.gif

Maggie, I can't wait to get my UTC Burnt Sugared Zucchini loaf soon!!th_pardon.gif

Rivercat, I know what you mean about it being so hot...it was 93 here this weekend! th_smiley_aaeq.gifUnfortunately, because I"m six months pregnant, the heat has made me swell and retain water a lot! I'm hoping it cools down soon.

Today I'm melting Tiffany's Bakers Dozen w/ Vanilla Macadamia Nut Coffee OP and Raspberry Lemon Biscotti Noel from SGA. th_slider_flirt.gif

Sounds like a fun day Biolaeagles! ;) Sorry to hear you're retaining water...I know that's uncomfortable. :(

Put on VCS Pumpkin Edelweiss...strong!

Upstairs it's Grapefruit Vanilla from a CF pal..love it! Thanks.

Hi everyone...hope you're having a good Monday

Melting

RG ~ Lemon Poppyseed/Gilligan's Brew in 2 melters

Yummo!

Didn't have to work today, so I caught up on a bunch of my domestic goddess duties. We're having a mild, but cloudy day today so I drank lots of coffee to keep me goin'!!!!

Getting ready to put dinner on the table soon...spaghetti with Italian sausage, tossed salad and a loaf of Italian bread from the bakery.

Have a good one!

Biolaeagles, sounds like you're getting some well deserved pampering. ♡

I spent the day cleaning and put out all of my spring/Easter decor. Scent for the day has been Bora Bora Blossom from Scentsy. I was a little afraid of this scent thinking it'd be too floral, but it's actually very nice.

Sounds like a fun day Biolaeagles! ;) Sorry to hear you're retaining water...I know that's uncomfortable. :(

Put on VCS Pumpkin Edelweiss...strong!

Upstairs it's Grapefruit Vanilla from a CF pal..love it! Thanks.

Pumpkin Edelweiss - that sounds very unusual! What is it like?

Tonight - Scentsy - Watermelon Patch

Pumpkin Edelweiss - that sounds very unusual! What is it like?

It's pumpkin mixed with gingerbread cake iced with cream cheese frosting. It's very spicy and fall-ish. She just calls it edelweiss although it's not the flower. :)

Good evening, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

Aria, that dinner sounds scrumptious! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Mpfand, I need to get my Easter decorations out too! yes.gif

Maggie, that Pumpkin Edelweiss sounds delicious!th_slider_hi5.gif

Tonight it's Wind Swept Shores made by a friend.th_slider_flirt.gif Good night, everyone! th_offtobed.gif

[smilie=Pattys_day] Happy St Patrick's Day!! [smilie=Pattys_day]

It's green tarts this morning...and also because Biolaeagles mentioned this scent the other day so I searched for a pack! LOL

UTC Burnt Sugared Zucchini Bread....yummy! Definitely loaf worthy!! [smilie=cloud_9]

Biolaeagles....I found the Pumpkin Edelweiss while cleaning out my boxes in the closet. [smilie=bagover] And then I refound it yesterday while going through my baskets.... [smilie=bagover] Me thinks I have too much wax. [smilie=th_roll]

Happy St Patrick's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day] I'm melting SH's Pumpkin Vanilla Chai - great scent! :sHa_okay: I posted here last nite a little after 8:00pm....but now it's not here. :blink: I know I did cuz it was the same time I posted in the Game rooms & I remember commenting on Aria's dinner (sounds delish!). Soooo....where'd it go?? Makes me think there are post eating gremllins on here. [smilie=th_cha66]

Makes me think there are post eating gremllins on here. [smilie=th_cha66]

Hahaha [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Ut ohhhhh!!

It's WWS tonight...Pistachio Cookie Dough....delicious.

Goodnight.

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. Getting warmer here, snow's almost all melted, guess it's time to bring out the Easter baskets, eggs & bunnies. [smilie=th_snoopy] ( <--- ok...it's not a bunny, but he's hopping, that's the closest emoti I could find on here [smilie=th_foolish1] )

Hi girls. :)

Well, DH left for Israel again yesterday and the girls' birthdays have passed. Sure did have a good week, but miss him already.

RM Zucchini Jam and Blueberry Butter Brickle Bread

SGA Pink Chiffon Cookies

Daphne's Key Lime Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Hope you all have been doing well! [smilie=th_sml29]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your girls, Honeybear!!

Took the kids out on the playground today....but its soooooo cold and windy....couldn't stay out long. Sweet, you're lucky you're warming up!

It's homemade gifties today...

Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies

Cranberry Peppermint

Caramelized Pear....thanks!!

Good afternoon, ladies! I had a busy morning bringing DS # 1 to school and then taking DS # 2 to get a shot- he handled it pretty well! biggrin.gif

Sweet, I'm glad it's warming up a big in your area!

Honeybear, I'm sorry DH is gone sad.gif, but am glad you guys had a fun weekend celebrating your girls' birthdays. smile.gif How are you liking your RM melts, btw?

Maggie, that's hard having the kiddies cooped inside! We have the opposite problem where the kids are sometimes inside if it's a really hot day. cool.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Coconut ZB and Orange Blossom from HHS. wub.gif

MaggieMae - We got up to 45 degrees today & after being so cold last month it felt warm! biggrin.gif Sounds like you're getting the wind that we had yesterday...makes it feel even colder. I'm sure it'll warm up for U soon & the kiddos can run off some energy on the playground.

Honeybear - It's hard when your DH is so far away. sad.gif Not much longer & you'll all be in the same house again!

Biolaeagles - Sounds like you've been having some hot weather already wacko.gif....I hope it's just temporary!

I'm melting Gingerbread from a CF pal (TY!) - luv this scent year round! wub.gif

Sweet dreams everyone! th_goodnight.gif