The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Hi, everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm off work today and so is DH so we're enjoying the day together. Melting Aussie Plum from Scentsy.

Yeah Bioleagles....sometimes it's good to take a break from repeat melters.

Happy Birthday to Candlelove on Friday!!! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

It's Pink Ocean Air by LSC upstairs

Downstairs it's HHS Wintermelon & Pink Wedding Cake

Goodnight.

Sweet....surprisingly, it did. I haven't had much luck with her stuff after my first order but the ones I melted today did very well. It's possible that it's just the particular scent...CM is usually strong.

Keeping the same scents for the night.

Couldn't wait any longer to melt from my custom UTC loaf....it's Cookie Bakery Zucchini Bread Noel Coffee... [smilie=th_smilies-2] ...more bakery than coffee but I still smell it and it's delicious!!!

Good morning

Got some melts going already...

CFTKR ~ Sweet Bakery Dough

Swan Creek ~ Roasted Espresso

Maggie, I love the picture of Daisy! hug.gif

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun and melting K's Toasted Cinnamon Latte. MaggieMae & Aria - looks like I'm not the only one that likes coffee waxie scents in the morning! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks Aria!

Yes Sweet....I love 'em!

Burning candles tonight...

B&BW Cinnamon Sugared Donuts

B&BW Pumpkin Gingerbread

McCalls Country Store

Folky Art Homestead

MaggieMae - All those scents will make your house smell ahhhhmazing! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting Can-Do's Bread Puddin. This tart was 2 years old & I didn't get much scent on cold sniff, but when melted it was soooo good - impressed how well this held the scent! :toppoints:

Sweet....I agree that CanDo can sure hold their scent!! I've melted some three years after buying them and they were good as new!

The girls were making pizzas with their friends so I thought the candles wouldn't interfere with the cooking scents too much....but those particular candles sure can throw! It's a good match for the rainy day and evening here.

But I think it's time to put on new melts...

Picked SGA Cantaloupe Birthday

Happy Hippy Hawaiian Hippy....I know they are completely at odds with the candles but.... [smilie=th_pardon]

Goodnight.

Good Morning

Put on Orange Vanilla Coffee from OPT

And Carrot Cake & Coffee by FP from a pal. Thanks....smells great!

Have a good day.

[smilie=th_e16] denimsway...haven't seen U in a long time - hope all is well with U!

I just lit a pumpkin scented candle I found packed away....got this from Valerie Parr Hill on QVC a long time ago. No vendor or scent name on the label [smilie=th_scratch] cold sniff is good....here's hoping! [smilie=th_c032]

Gosh, this weekend went by so fast [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon It's been warm and weirdly humid here, so sticking with fresh citrusy scents:

BBW Sparkling Limeade

TBG Pink Lime

Olivia Blake Lime Blossom & Basil