The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Good Morning [smilie=th_blij51]

Biolaeagles ~ How exciting to have two weddings coming up! [smilie=th_blij40]

Trying to finish up my stash of LOL and seriously, I'm not impressed. Most have been duds. [smilie=th_u51] It's all the worse because my last order from her was the absolute worst customer service experience I have ever had.

Let's see how these do today...LOL Peppermint Cake Bites and New England Autumn

BL Key Lime Zucchini and Banana Nut Zucchini

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks again my friends, your compassion is touching. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Congrats to your sisters Biolaeagles!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Honeybear...that's just terrible and sad about LOL....her stuff used to be amazing.

Candlelove....wow....it's almost here! A June wedding should be lovely!

Sweet....yes, I've been going through my phone/computer and already got her pictures printed. Didn't have many photos of her around the house cause she was here and always looked the same age (not like the kids who grow up)...but looking at her big eyes makes me cry and smile! I need her little face around. [smilie=th_huganimal]

I've had the same scents going since yesterday morning....think I better get in gear.

His Girl Friday by VCS

Hi everyone...

DS#2 and his buddy burned a bag of microwave popcorn on Saturday night and it still smells smokey in my kitchen. rollingpin.gif The smoke detectors went off and everything rollingpin.gifrollingpin.gif

Quick melt update...

VCS ~ The Evil Queen...supposed to be mac apple, lavender and cotton candy....all I'm getting is a very strong herbal lavender. Not digging it right now.

FP ~ Lemon Mallow Laundry...have to say I love Angie's "laundry" scents...so fresh and clean smelling without being too overpowering.

That's it.

Maggie, my heart is breaking for you! crysmilie.gif How old was Daisy?

Think I'll go start dinner...smiley_cooking.gif

Hi everyone...

DS#2 and his buddy burned a bag of microwave popcorn on Saturday night and it still smells smokey in my kitchen. rollingpin.gif The smoke detectors went off and everything rollingpin.gif

Maggie, my heart is breaking for you! crysmilie.gif How old was Daisy?

She was 10 and a half years old. :(

You know I love that rolling pin mama! I hope your house clears out soon.

Upstairs its Vanilla Blossoms by Barn

I must say, I prefer the Fall Back to the Spring Forward, mostly because I hate waking up to a dark, cold house!

Biolaeagles - I was thinking the same thing! I'm usually up when it's dark & that doesn't bother me, but the springing ahead just makes me feel weird somehow.....kinda 'off'. dry.gif

MaggieMae - Luv your new siggy :wub: ....so true!

I'm melting SH's Waffle Cone - another yummy one...they have great bakery scents! :sHa_okay:

Sweet - the cucumber was subtle - in a nice way. Spa-like!

Tonight is another oldie, but it is doing well - Watermelon Taffy from Bella's.

Not sure what I am going to attempt to melt this morning @ work...sniffer is still not working [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

I definately hate spring forward, I come to work @ 6:30, its pitch dark, feel like i am coming to work in the middle of the night!!

Have a great day everyone!

MaggieMae - Luv your pic of Daisy :wub: ...is that her Christmas elf coat she's wearing?

Becky - Hope your sniffer is better soon! [smilie=yes]

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin & now am melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte Zucchini.... Carol has wonderful ZB blends! [smilie=th_cc15]

Thanks Sweet! Yep, that's her Christmas Elf costume which I got her this past Christmas....I know it's out of season but it's one of my favorite pictures of her. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Becky, I feel your pain...I hope your sniffer clears up very soon!!!

It's Partylite Hocus Pocus Abracadabra

Thanks Sweet! Yep, that's her Christmas Elf costume which I got her this past Christmas....I know it's out of season but it's one of my favorite pictures of her. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - It's not outta season... the costume is green....could be a leprechaun elf! :)

I'm melting LSC's Snickle What?....yummy caramel scent!

Ugh, this time change is destroying me [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

MaggieMae, love the photo of sweet little Daisy in her elf outfit [smilie=th_huganimal]

I've been on a pink peppermint kick lately so tonight's scent is TBG Sleepy, which fits how I feel.

Hello, everyone! Today we celebrated DH's actual birthday with just our little family. It was so cute seeing DS # 1 sing "Happy Birthday" to him all day. th_slider_flirt.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry all of your LOL melts were duds!th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, that is such a sweet picture of Daisy.yes.gif

Aria, I know how that burnt popcorn lingers in a house!th_roll.gif

Earlier today it was PInk Watermelon and Watermelon from HHS and now it's Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Donuts from SGA- yum! th_smilies-2.gif

Thanks Rivercat and Biolaeagles!

Sweet.... [smilie=th_aa17] Good thinking!

Biolaeagles...sounds like a terrific day! Hope everyone's feeling healthy now.

I think it's supposed to warm up today...it's 44 right now but should get up to 61! The snow is melting quickly.

It's wax from my large cookie drawer today...

VDC Lalas Serendipity

Ollies Lavender Serendipity

Good Wednesday morn. Melting: Sun-lit Strawberry Patch by BHG, smells like really strawberries.

Maggie, love the picture of Daisy. Have a great day

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I'm glad it's heating up in your neck of the woods, Maggie!th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Donuts from SGA and Gingerbread Cupcakes from UTC from a friend. th_00000020.gif

MaggieMae - Wow...that's warm! It's warming here too, going to high 40's today and after having some below 0 temps last month it feels downright balmy! I know that sounds weird [smilie=th_pardon] but my winter coat was waaaay too warm 4 me in the grocery store today. :sFun_hot:

I'm burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun. Their scents aren't run U outta the room strong (4 me), but they're so good! [smilie=th_00000020]

Thanks Susan.

I think the high today was 55 so it didn't get as warm as anticipated but a couple more days of this and we can start taking my class out to the playground again....they need it!

It's Masquarade Party from FAM

And SGA Strawberry Bread from a CF pal. Thanks.

Smells really yummy.

Good Morning

It's UTC Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Noel

CFTKR Wildberry Mousse Toasted Marshmallow from a CF pal. Thank you. ????

It smells terrific! Wildberry Mousse is one of those scents I always think I don't care for and every time I actually melt it, I love it. Why do I always do that??? I'm so weird.

Becky - Hope your sniffer gets back to normal soon!

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_326db8b3] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and just changed to TSC's The Breakfast Club from a CF pal (TY!) ...deeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

I hope you can start smelling soon, Becky! What a drag!th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, I burned out on Wildberry Mousse for awhile since I was obsessed with it a few years back, but I'm happy that now I want to burn it again!yes.gif

Today I'm melting CFOW's Mr. Patchy's Sweet Cream Gelato from a friend-yum!- and KK's Lori Special Cookie Bread. th_LOVE.gif