The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Becky - Aw geeze....sorry to hear U have a cold after that nasty sinus infection U just had. wacko.gif Hope U feel better & can sniff & taste soon!

Thinking about U Maggie. th_bighug-1.gif I'm melting SH's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts - another winner!...not overly cinnamon-y and can smell the donuts! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Awww, MaggieMae, I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight's scents are a Santa Barbara Aromatics Stargazer Lily candle, a lovely gift from a friend, and the last of the Sweet Fixations Lavender Serendipity tart. These are working surprisingly well together.

Sending you hugs, Maggie. I am so sad for you.

Tonight is a bag of Mt. Lake spread out in all the melters - no idea who the vendor is.

Good morn everyone. This is what I have been melting/burning the last couple of days.

Melting: Gingerbread Cookies by Food Network

Pineapple Coconut by Colonial

Treehouse Memories by YC

Tealight: Brownie Delight by Village Candles

Votives: Cherry Cobbler by Old Va

Lemon Frosted Scone by Root.

MaggieMae - Sending hugs your way. [smilie=th_empathy]

Lemon Frosted Scone by Root.

Susan - That sounds good! [smilie=yes] Was that in a votive/candle/melt...how was the scent?

Earlier I was burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie and now am melting Pumpkin Caramel Latte from a CF pal (TY!) Yep, I'm still in pumpkin mode! [smilie=th_pardon]

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifToday should be a fun day for DH and I. My parents are coming over to watch the boys while we go out to lunch and a movie with some friends for DH's 30th birthday.th_yay.gif

Michele, I hope you're able to get some peace and relaxation from your stressful months soon.yes.gif

Maggie, I am so sorry about your sweet Daisy! I'm thinking about you, friend.th_empathy.gif

Becky, I hope you feel better soon! It really is the worst not being able to smell or taste.th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Raspberry Coconut Zucchini Bread from CFTKR. cloud_9.gif

[smilie=group_hug] Thank you guys for your love and support. I'm having a very hard time with loosing her and still imagine her in all her favorite spots all over my house. I know it will eventually get easier but for now it's breaking my heart.

Biolaeagles, I hope your hubby has a great 30th.

Michele, still thinking of you. Hoping that things get much easier soon.

Becky, feel better soon.

Put on a coffee scent early this morning...not sure by who.

Today's scents:

Nene's Kitchen Melts Grammy's Sweet Corn Pudding

BBW Sparkling Limeade

Daphne's Divine Pink Peppermint Seredipity

Maggie ~ Still thinking of you and sending hugs. Remembering losing our precious Dharma a year ago, I empathize with how you feel. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Becky ~ Hope you feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DH, Biolaeagles!

What a fun day you had planned. [smilie=th_200912104451]

LOL Toffee Coffee Cake

BL Stuffed French Toast and Iced Lemon Cookies

SGA Pink Chiffon Sugar Cookies and FP Classic Cola ~ gifties from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

CFTKR Ultimate Raspberry Cream Cupcake

PL Indian Blue Lotus & Ginger

Only a few more days til DH comes home. Because the girls' birthdays are this Wednesday and Friday, we get to have him home for almost a full week [smilie=th_c61] before he's off to Israel again. :wacko:

Hi friends

AddEmoticons09749.gif Sending love to you Maggie...

Melting...

Beezy ~ Orange Caramel Crumble

ST ~ Strawberry something...can't remember what

Gotta work this afternoon...have a good one

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Last night my sister got engaged, so both of my sisters will get married in the fall of this year! th_avatar_4219.gif

Today I'm melting Ice Cream Coffee from SMT and Funnel Cakes & Waffle Cones from S&S. th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae - You're right.....U will feel better in time but the 1st days and even weeks are so sad...those of us that our pets are part of our families know what you're going thru. :( After losing a pet & some days had gone by I went thru pics of them from when they were babies & that made me cry again, but also smile remembering so many good days.

Honeybear - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DD's! I'm glad your DH will be home & celebrate with ya'll!

Biolaeagles - Happy birthday to your DH yesterday...sounds like U had a fun day! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your sis! Wow....two weddings next fall! :blink: Your parents must be going between :confettistars: and :sSc_faint: . lol

I'm melting SH's Pumpkin Vanilla Chai.....can smell both the pumpkin and chai - sooo good! [smilie=th_cc15]

Hi Ladies!!

Maggie-So sorry to hear of Daisy's passing. Hugs to you!!

Becky- Feel better!

biolaeagles- Happy 30th Birthday to your DH and congrats on your sister's engagement!! Two weddings!

My son is getting married in the beginning of Juhe. Lots of planning.

Burning one candle today- YC Chocolate Cupcake. This one has a pretty good throw. Resting today because my siblings have things covered. Feels good. Next weekend going to get things ready for the live in. Hopefully this will be a good solution for them and for all of us. It is very stressful and I do appreciate the kind words.

Congrats, Bioleagles! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today's scents while binge-watching Empire:

Streetman Juan's Burro Ride

BBW White Sand

BBW Vanilla Bean Noel

It was 70 degrees today - everyone was outside and HAPPY! Sunshine is a mood elevator! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Tonight is Tuscadero's - Fresh White Cucumber.

Good morning!

Maggie - I am so sorry to hear about Daisy :( Sending big hugs to you during this difficult time.

biolaeagles - Hooray for weddings! confettistars.gif

I am melting Frosted White Cake from TDC flirt-2.gif

Tonight is Tuscadero's - Fresh White Cucumber.

Debra - That sounds interesting....what did U think....strong or light scent? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Good Monday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candle and now melting SH's Pumpkin Pound Cake......deeelish! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifI must say, I prefer the Fall Back to the Spring Forward, mostly because I hate waking up to a dark, cold house!

Today I'm melting Pinapple Swizzle Sticks and Starbust Smoothie.th_slider_flirt.gif