The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

MaggieMae - Oh nooo...not again! Do U think it's still that nasty bronchitis? :(

I don't think so...my cough is finally on its way out! Yay! My DD has a cold plus the kids sneeze all over me in school so...I think it's just a nasty headcold. But...sadly...I can't smell my waxies. :(

Good afternoon, everyone!The_Hi.gif

Maggie, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well still!th_empathy.gif Not being able to smell is pretty awful, especially for our wax-loving group here!!

It seems like my boys are sick again.angry.gif DS # 1 brought home a cold, and now DS # 2 has it. I think DS # 1 is recovering pretty quickly from it, but DS # 2 always gets whatever illness is floating around our house worse than his older brother. I'm hoping it goes away soon, and that DH and I don't catch it! I'm barely able to go through the motions of a normal day right now with pregnancy fatigue.sad.gif

Earlier today I melted a friend's Berry Bundt Zucchini and a homemade Vanilla Waffle Cone ZB, and now it's Strawberry Satsuma from HHS. wub.gif

MaggieMae - I hope U feel better & get your sniffer back soon! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Can-Do's Cast Iron Cookie...very good bakery scent! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Icky weather here today... snow, freezing rain & rain. We have at least a 12 inch snow pack, so there won't be enuf rain to melt it & it's turning the snow that's packed down on the sidewalks & driveway to ice.:wacko:

Thanks Biolaeagles and Sweet!

Biolaeagles, I'm sorry that the boys are sick again....I hope they both start feeling better soon and you and hubby don't get it! This is a terrible year for sickness....I can't wait till it ends. [smilie=th_balloons]

Sweet, stay safe with all that ice!! I believe we have another storm coming but tonight has been sleet. Yuck.

Tonight it's been

Ava's Sugar Cookie Zucchini

Daphne's Mystery Tart

They probably smell good. Lol

Goodnight all.

Hi ladies. Votive: Summer savory by Trapp

Candle: Vanilla Lime by YC

Temperatures today in the 50's. Tomorrow 4-8 inches of snow, yuck still have some snow on the ground. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It seems like my boys are sick again.

Biolaeagles - It looks like U posted before me, but yours didn't show up when I posted last nite..that's weird. [smilie=th_scratch] I hope your little guys feel much better soon and they don't share germs! And I hope your energy returns quickly! [smilie=th_bounce]

Tonight it's been

Ava's Sugar Cookie Zucchini

Daphne's Mystery Tart

They probably smell good. Lol

MaggieMae - That's funny...U still melt tarts even tho U can't smell em! :D

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin my sis gave to me for Christmas. I was gonna save it until next fall, but.....nope! [smilie=th_pardon]

I know Sweet...lol..it's weird but for the minute or so after I blow my nose I can smell. ;) It happened this morning right before work....blew my nose only to smell a terrible odor....Daisy left a mess on the floor and I walked in it. Bleck!!

It's Celtic Mist from LSC upstairs

Downstairs it's VDC Pumpkin Spice

Thanks for the well-wishes! The boys are still sick, but I have a feeling that this will pass quickly.th_aa17.gif

Maggie, I've been there before where I can only smell after blowing my nose. Can you also not taste? That's the worst, to me.th_cray.gif

Earlier today I melted Cinnamon Sugar Donut Type from Wilma's and Cinnamon Zucchini Craze from Shayz. Now it's a friend's Sun-Ripened Raspberry Zucchini Bread. th_slider_flirt.gif

I know Sweet...lol..it's weird but for the minute or so after I blow my nose I can smell. ;) It happened this morning right before work....blew my nose only to smell a terrible odor....Daisy left a mess on the floor and I walked in it. Bleck!!

MaggieMae - Oh noooo....I hate when I step in a dog mess (or outside kitty mess - might be even worse! [smilie=th_stink] ) & always ask myself why didn't I see that??!! :sFun_ahohno:

My afternoon melt was HHS Marshmallow Spice Latte from a CF pal (TY!) - didn't smell much coffee on cold sniff, but when it was melting the coffee really blossomed :sHa_thumbgoodjob: ....so interesting when that happens!I'm ending the day burning B&BW's Tis the Season, luv the glow of a candle at nite! :wub:

Augh, Maggie! My pets leave presents on the patterned rugs...I never see it until it is too late.

Happy Dance!!!!! [smilie=th_aa20] I see a sign that says B&BW is going in a shopping center about 3 miles away! On the way home from work. Hmmm...this may be a problem!

Tonight it is Silver Birch - YC, one of the strongest scents I have found them to have these days.

Yikes...I guess our "little darlings" leave "presents" in all our homes!! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Good Morning...

It's snowing like crazy....schools are closed but my poor DD had to drive to work....of course they will send her back home in 2-3 hours when it's REALLY dangerous out there. [smilie=th_pullhair]

This morning I put on UTC Blueberry Pecan Waffles Zucchini Cookie Bakery...from what I can sniff it's delicious. :)

Have a safe day! ;)

MaggieMae - I'm sure your DD will get back home safely, there probably aren't a lot of cars on the roads. It would be a rare thing for an employer to tell their workers *not* to come in. [smilie=th_roll] How much snow R U supposed to get?

Good Thursday morning! :sSig_sup: Earlier I was burning B&BW's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and am now melting SH's Coffee & Cake.....sooooo yummy! :toppoints:

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today I'm melting Tropical Waters and Mango Tangerine from Partylite. th_c032.gifWe are supposed to get some summer weather here this weekend- 82 degrees- wow! I wish I could send some sun to all of you in the snowy states!th_WE1summer013.gif

Enjoyed catching up with all of you.

Taking advantage of our snow day burning YC Cappuccino and YC Creamy Cocoa. It's smelling good here.

My mother has been transferred to a nursing home facility for rehab and my dad is home now. Hopefully by the time my mom goes home the live in aide will be in place. It's been a rough couple of months. I really miss posting on a regular basis.

Stay safe everyone!

Sorry to hear things have been so stressful for you, Michele. [smilie=th_empathy]

LSC Serendipity Rock Candy and Red, White & Berry Pop Sugar

RM Buddy the Elf Diet

Homemade Coffee Ice Cream

Good to C U Michele! [smilie=th_wave] I hope getting help for your parents at their home will help take some of the stress off U. I bet it seems like your life turned upside down. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Ending the day burning 1803 Sugarhouse's Pumpkin Pecan Coffee candle. I burn candles on my fireplace mantel and looking up at the ceiling above that area.... it's sooo dark with soot! :sFun_ahohno:

My pets leave presents on the patterned rugs...I never see it until it is too late.

Aren't they cute that way? [smilie=th_cha66]

Michele, I hope everything calms down soon [smilie=th_empathy]

MaggieMae, you're right about this year being awful for sickness. I was at a trade show this week, and it seemed like everyone was coming down with something or just getting over something. I'm washing my hands and popping vitamin C like crazy [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Tonight's scents are:

Olivia Blake Lime Blossom & Basil

Sweet Fixations Lavender Seredipity

My little fur baby Daisy passed away last night. I am so heartbroken and I just can't even imagine our life without her. Although she was weak yesterday, I am grateful that she had her family around her and had a peaceful passing. :(

So happy it's Friday....a week ago I just finished antiobiotics for Sinus Infection....now am sick again with a severe head cold....sickness is bad this year!! Bummer is now I can't officiallly smell anything or taste anything!!!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

First day after 2 days back at work today, I am melting BH&G's Orange Buttercream Cupcakes and its a yummy one, and I can't smell a thing!! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

MaggieMae - Oh my....I'm so very sorry to hear of Daisy's passing! I know how your heart is hurting & wish I could help in some way. Our pets are part of our families & our lives and I know U loved her dearly. It's a comfort U were with her and she passed peacefully. Please know that I share your tears. You're in my prayers for peace and comfort. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

My little fur baby Daisy passed away last night. I am so heartbroken and I just can't even imagine our life without her. Although she was weak yesterday, I am grateful that she had her family around her and had a peaceful passing. :(

MaggieMae....so sorry for your loss....Sending thoughts and prayers to you. So hard to loose our fur babies.

OMG, Maggie. I am so sorry. I know how difficult it is to lose a fur baby. They really are the most precious gifts in our lives, truly loving us unconditionally. I will be thinking about you and your family today and sending big hugs your way.