The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

March Into Spring Scents

Biolaeagles - Great thread title! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning BH&G's Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin and melting LSC's Pumpkin Dolce Latte....such a great scent [smilie=th_slider_flirt] hope Pam is doing well and plans on reopening! We got snow overnite and supposed to get more today. How 'bout ya'll....is March coming in like a lion or lamb 4 U?

Good Morning friends!

Melting

UTC ~ Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Noel

SGA ~ Brown Sugar Zucchini Old Town Bake Shoppe

I was very lucky to catch Carol's site open yesterday. It was fate...lol!!!

Very happy I don't have to work today.

honeybear, hope the girls get home okay

sweet, we got a light dusting of snow and I think we're going to get a bit more, but the sun is shining now! Also, some snow and ice on Tuesday!

Ozzy is ready to go for his walk and giving me "the look"...

Hope you have a nice Sunday everyone!

Cute thread title, Biolaeagles!!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

It's my twin DDs birthday!! They are scheduled for their driving test tomorrow morning but we have a Winter Storm Warning in effect and are supposed to get snow/sleet/freezing rain tonight thru the morning....not good. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] As though it's not stressful enough.

Sweet...you got snow last night? That must be what's heading our way! If the girls weren't scheduled for their test, I'd be a happy gal!!

It's

Dessa's Harvest Festival

And Tuscadero's freebie in Pumpkin Honey Chai

It smells wonderful.

Have a good one. :)

Biolaeagles ~ Nice title. ;)

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DDs, Maggie! Sounds like their driving test might get postponed. [smilie=yes]

Well, typical for Albuquerque, they can wake up to 9 inches of snow and then most of it will be melted by the end of the day. I was a nervous wreck yesterday, though, because both girls had to work last night and although the main roads were clear, getting in and out of our neighborhood of dirt roads can be tricky. And, we have a long, steep driveway that gets blocked by the house so that doesn't melt. Glad to report they did make it in and out without any problems. Phew!

SGA Strawberry Noel, Lavender Mallow Cookies, and Zucchini Bomb

Hi everyone. We had a little bit of ice this morn, but didn't last long. We still have snow on the ground from the last two snows.

Melting: Caramelized Pear Noel by FP

Gingerbread Cookies by Food Network

MaggieMae - Happy birthday to your DD's..party at your house today! [smilie=th_blij40] Your weather tomorrow sounds a little dicey. I know they'll be disappointed, but your DD's driving test may be postponed. dry.gif We got about 6 1/2 inches of snow & it's the heavy wet kind.

Honeybear - Wow...9 inches of snow is a lot to get and melt in the same day! :o Glad your DD's were safe!

I'm melting Tuscadero's Nut...luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Remember Blue Gecko's (OOB) Vanilla Almond Twist? It's the same scent as that, I'm so glad I found it again! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Perfect thread title, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_c61]

MaggieMae, Happy Birthday to DDs! [smilie=party] I hope everything works out ok for the driving test.

BBW is trying that trendy thing of just using a slip of cardboard over the wicks instead of a regular lid for some of their lines. The cynical side of me thinks it's a $$$ saving move disguised as trendiness [smilie=th_roll]

Today's candles:

Olivia Blake Lime Blossom & Basil - found this at Marshalls on clearance; pretty, clean scent but disappointing throw

BBW Sparkling Limeade - this one came with a lid ;)

Good one, bio! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I can't believe how much snow you are getting "back there"! Still sunny and mild during the days here, but chilly at night. That fools you into planting spring annuals - but they are not happy with the night time temps yet! Their poor little leaves get all curled up at night. <_>

Tonight has been Cheryl's Bubblegum. Strong!

7 inches of snow and freezing cold this weekend....COME ON SPRING!!

Melting BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake @ work this morning!

BBW is trying that trendy thing of just using a slip of cardboard over the wicks instead of a regular lid for some of their lines. The cynical side of me thinks it's a $ saving move disguised as trendiness [smilie=th_roll]

Rivercat - Thanks for the heads up on the no lid candles... good reminder 4 me to save some lids. Is it only the White Barn candles that don't have lids? I bet we're not the only ones that think thats tacky of them to do that.

COME ON SPRING!!

Becky - It's coming! [smilie=yes] We're supposed to get to 40 degrees this coming weekend. Have U seen any robins yet?

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving [smilie=th_LOVE] ....sad that it's almost finished. I was melting a freebie Tuscadero's Pumpkin Honey Chai, but the longer it melted I didn't care for that scent. I [smilie=th_00000020] pumpkin and it was certainly strong enuf, think it might be the honey note in it I didn't like. [smilie=th_pardon]

Rivercat - Thanks for the heads up on the no lid candles... good reminder 4 me to save some lids. Is it only the White Barn candles that don't have lids? I bet we're not the only ones that think thats tacky of them to do that.

Becky - It's coming! [smilie=yes] We're supposed to get to 40 degrees this coming weekend. Have U seen any robins yet?

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving [smilie=th_LOVE] ....sad that it's almost finished. I was melting a freebie Tuscadero's Pumpkin Honey Chai, but the longer it melted I didn't care for that scent. I [smilie=th_00000020] pumpkin and it was certainly strong enuf, think it might be the honey note in it I didn't like. [smilie=th_pardon]

We are supposed to get to 50 tomorrow I think....then 20's for 2 days, then back to 40-50 for 2 days...crazy!!

Good morning, everyone!th_316785e4.gifToday I'm off to drop DS # 1 off at school then do some errands (grocery shopping, th_lavarepiatti.gif, and th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif). It's supposed to rain here today (it's been off and on the past three days), so I'm hoping to get out of the grocery store with DS # 2 before it really comes down!

Honeybear, I'm glad your DDs are okay!yes.gif

Maggie, let us know what happened with your DDS at their driving test. Also, th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to them!

Rivercat, I prefer the lids at B&BW too! That's a bummer they are phasing them out.th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Cream Stick from Nene's and Donut Shoppe Cafe from KK's. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Love the thread title, Biolaeagles! Hard to believe it's March already.....

Maggie, I hope your DD's had a wonderful birthday! Hopefully the weather cooperated and they were able to take their driving test.

Melting Pumpkin Walnut Biscotti from Aunt Nenas.

Thank you for the girls birthday wishes! [smilie=thank_you] They had a really nice day although it was so icy that my poor dad almost fell coming out of the restaurant! I could have slid him to the car without him even moving his legs. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon We had snow then sleet and a couple inches of freezing rain so the driving was treacherous and was still so bad in the morning that school was delayed. The drving test was still on though. :( It ended up being a disaster...car broke down...came back two hours later to try again...and they both ended up failing for the same thing. When the tester said to do a k-turn directly from the parrallel parking space, they pulled out of the parking space and drove up a few feet to make it. She said they didn't follow her instructions. It's so sad because they did everything correctly. They are very bummed. :(

I've been melting all homemade scents from talented pals...

Pink Peppermint ZB

Orange Danish Waffle Cone ZB

Apricot Kolade

Carrot Mallow Bread

:)

Biolaeagles - Glad to hear you're getting much needed rain! :sHa_okay:

MaggieMae - So glad none of U fell on that ice! :o Awww....I know your DD's are disappointed...wish the test had been cancelled. :( It's been a lonnnng time since I took the driving test....back then we used our own car. Who's car broke down? Hope it wasn't yours!

I'm melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger - spicy good scent!:wub:

Sweet, the White Barn line with the colored glass and fancy white labels are missing lids now, but the Sparkling Limeade from the new Spring collection had one. Very hard to tell from the photos on the site, so be sure to save your old lids! [smilie=grrr]

MaggieMae, you're poor DDs! Sounds like they ended up with the crabbiest tester of the bunch [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Hopefully they'll get a nicer one next time.

Tonight's scents are YC Warm Woolen Mittens and Glade Woodside Library.

Thanks Sweet! We had to borrow my fathers car because our state law says that the emergency brake must be in the center console and our cars don't have that. As it turns out, the emergency brake didn't work and the brake caliper froze. :(

Rivercat...thanks! They are scheduled for next month at a completely different facility. It's about an hour away but it's the closet appointment. Hope this lady doesn't change locations! LOL

It's LSC Patchouli Honey from a CF pal...thanks....love it!!

Night

Maggie, your poor daughters! That's rough to even have to take the test in bad weather. I hope the next time they take their test the weather is good!th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Tonight I'm melting Cranberry Banana Jam Zucchini Bread from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good Morning

Thanks Biolaeagles! I always say, it's meant to be....especially since they both did the same thing....twins. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] By the way, how are you feeling?

It's SGA Blueberry Muffin Latte...smells kinda nice but I'm stuffed up once again... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I think I need this winter to end.

MaggieMae - Oh nooo...not again! Do U think it's still that nasty bronchitis? :(

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy...great scent, but it's almost finished & is one of their older candles & has tiny lil puny flames :icon_rolleyes: ..time to say g'bye to it. Just put on Northern Lights Pumpkin Spice from a CF pal (TY!)...already beginning to smell good in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]