The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Hi, Aria! Lucky you! :) I tried, but missed it by just minutes. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Still enjoying my time with DH in Arizona (saw 5 different ferals come for dinner last night [smilie=th_LOVE] ), but I'm a little worried about the girls back home. They've had a major snowstorm in New Mexico and the girls are snowed in. All schools were closed yesterday, including the colleges, and road conditions are hazardous.

SGA Smurfs in the Kitchen, Boo Berry Latte Cookies, Lavender Mallow Cookies, and Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

It's an SGA kind of day, for sure! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good morning!

Hi Aria! I know exactly what you mean about being both busy and lazy. Lol!

NMhoneybear, glad you're enjoying your time with your DH. ♡

Maggie, I looked up a mole mouse and, yes, a shrew is very similar. They are nasty little creatures. I was scared to death when I had to catch one and then dispose of it. It hissed and showed its teeth when I discovered it stuck in the trap.

Melting Ginger Spice Cake from BH&G.

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Debra, that's a smart way to catch a mouse!th_aa17.gif

Sweet, I can't believe it's almost March too! DH and I both have birthdays in March 10 days from each other, so we always have a lot of fun birthday plans every year in this month.th_yay.gif

Hi, Aria! We missed seeing you! You're lucky you got in on that CFTKR opening! I'm always too late since I'm on PST.thzzz003.gif

Honeybear, I'm sending thoughts your way that your girlies stay safe and warm while you're away! th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Coffee & Doughnuts from Sugar Scoops Wax Melts from a friend- yummy! th_LOVE.gif

Aria - Yay for scoring an order with Carol, U were in the right place at the right time! [smilie=th_yay]

I'm a little worried about the girls back home. They've had a major snowstorm in New Mexico and the girls are snowed in. All schools were closed yesterday, including the colleges, and road conditions are hazardous.

Honeybear - I'm sure your girls are fine, they have good common sense. [smilie=yes] Just as well they can't go to school or out on the roads if they're snowed in...that'll keep em safe! How much snow did they get...will U be able to return home safely?

I'm melting LSC's Fall Bounty Zucchini....[smilie=th_1_bigone110] this is a strong scent...very good, but strong!

Debra, clever improvised mouse trap! [smilie=th_happy096]

I ordered a couple of BBW candles in a recent 2 for $24 sale, but didn't realize the new White Barn 3-wicks don't have lids! [smilie=th_hmph] Luckily I still had a few almost-empties to swipe lids from. Without the lids, they don't stack well on the shelf. Gotta be driving the SAs nuts at the stores :o

Today's scents:

BBW Twisted Peppermint

BBW Fresh Balsam

Sweet Fixations Key Lime Noel

Yikes, Mpfand....that shrew sounds very aggressive!! [smilie=th_sad-1] I'm glad you caught him.

Aria... [smilie=The_Hi] Good to see ya!! Lucky you getting some CFTKR....I love how she only allowed people that didn't get an order in last time to try this time...good going Carol!! If I wasn't on a "try to no buy" I woulda been in on that...I was up early and browsing by her page when she was talking about opening.

Honeybear...I know you can't help it, but try not to worry....I'm sure your girls are A-ok! [smilie=yes]

Rivercat... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] ...that's weird...no lids at all?? I hope they change that soon.

It's Grannys When Pigs Fly and SGA Coffee Spice Cake and

Upstairs it's Grannys Tank Tops & Flip Flops

Night.