The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Rivercat - [smilie=iagree] It takes a LOT of patience! How is he when company comes...does he head to back under the bed or has he decided to be brave?

Back under the bed, of course ;) He did let my cat sitter scratch his head one time when I was on a biz trip last month, so that was encouraging!

4.30 is not a good time to go out, no matter how adorable a pup you are! :o

Tonight's candles are YC Sparkling Angel and BBW Heirloom Pumpkin.

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Well, to add to this crazy week, I spotted a mouse running through the house yesterday...eek! Unfortunately, DH is still gone until tomorrow, so I tried to lay a trap, but did it incorrectly, so the mouse got a free meal, then left unscathed. I'm mainly worried about the mouse with the kids....I hope it gets caught once DH comes back home!th_confused3.gif

This morning's melts are a homemade Boo Berry Danish Butter Cookie and HHS' Granma's Cider Donuts gifted from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Well, to add to this crazy week, I spotted a mouse running through the house yesterday...eek! Unfortunately, DH is still gone until tomorrow, so I tried to lay a trap, but did it incorrectly, so the mouse got a free meal, then left unscathed. I'm mainly worried about the mouse with the kids....I hope it gets caught once DH comes back home!th_confused3.gif

This morning's melts are a homemade Boo Berry Danish Butter Cookie and HHS' Granma's Cider Donuts gifted from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

YIKES!!!! :sSc_faint: Im scared to death of mice!! :sSc_eek3:

Biolaeagles - Awww....geeze! I feel for ya [smilie=th_bighug-1] I've had 3 mice in my house over the years. I know it's little comfort, but they *are* more scared of U (altho every time I was quaking in my shoes [smilie=th_th1ptgno] ), so it probably won't go near U or the kids.They like to hide and don't like light, so if U have any groups of things stacked on the floor (toys, boxes of waxies, etc) it may try & hide there and it may hide behind things (hamper in bathroom, etc). They mainly stay on the perimeter of a room. They're not uber fast (welp, not as fast as my heart was beating :rolleyes: ) so if U can, get a container (jar, solid pot, etc) and quickly put it on top of it to contain it. If U want to just leave it until your DH comes home, put something heavy on top of the container so the container won't move. If U haven't caught it before bedtime & if U know it's not in the bedroom when U & the kids go to bed, put something under your door so it can't come in the bedroom during the nite. Maybe U could call a male relative to help U catch it.

That sounds yummy Sweet! ❤️

Biolaeagles...yep, the mouse should stay clear of you guys. I had one in my house once in the summer (which is strange..they usually try to find their way indoors in the cold winter) He was hiding behind a watermelon and when I picked it up he ran. I bought a box trap and put it along the moulding and sure enough I caught him the next morning and released him in the graveyard down the road. He was kinda cute but I don't want him living with me. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's SGA Campfire Cookies

Upstairs...Tuscaderos Love Shack

Night.????

Sweet ~ We had a mouse in our house several years ago and I found him hiding behind the hamper in our bathroom. One of the cats must have gotten him. though, because soon after, he was dead on the floor. ????

We wondered why the cats were romping around the house so much! ☺️

Hope you catch that little guy soon, Biolaeagles! ????

Well, I'm in Arizona with DH and we had three ferals visit last night. ???? Princess came in to eat, but didn't wander the apartment. The other two ate later after he left the food outside. I'm so glad he has these friends to keep him company while he has to be here alone.

SGA Lavender Sandalwood and Cranberry Salsa Zucchini

Daphne's Pearamel

PL Crimson Berry

Burning PL Golden Birch

So glad I got my DH hooked on wax! ????

Jules - [smilie=th_autumboy] back at ya...good to C U here!

Sweet ~ We had a mouse in our house several years ago and I found him hiding behind the hamper in our bathroom. One of the cats must have gotten him. though, because soon after, he was dead on the floor. ????

We wondered why the cats were romping around the house so much! ☺️

Honeybear - Behind the bathroom hamper was where I found one of the mice, too. Your cats are mighty hunters! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] They probably thought U got em a new toy. :lol:

Good Friday morning! [smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning McCalls Sunrise Cinnamon Bun and melting HHS' Caramel Cinnamon Latte/Sugar Milk from a CF pal (TY!)....smells sooo good in here! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Another below 0 nite last nite, but supposed to get to -15 tonite. :sSc_faint: Brrrrr!

Biolaeagles, I hope you're able to catch that mouse! Or I hope it at least leaves you alone until your DH gets home. I'll never forget when I had to catch a shrew by myself. We were living in Guam at the time and DH was TDY for 3 months in Vietnam. I ended up using a sticky trap. It worked, but of course it was still alive when I found it. I had never even heard of a shrew before I lived there. Yuck.

Melting Salted Caramel Cupcake from Scentsy. Have a great Friday everyone! :)

th_Hello_.gif

biolaeagles - I hope the mouse steers clear of you and your hubby can help soon! We've had mice in the past and it freaked me out. Our cat kept us pretty alert to where it was though lol.

NMhoneybear - How great that your DH is into melting! My DH would not shed a tear if I got rid of my wax/warmers icon_razz.gif

I am melting Cotton Candy Frosting from TDC wub.gif

Happy Friday!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's Fruit Loop Dream from Missouri River Soap

And Coco Mango from UTC

Delightful

:)

Honeybear....glad you got to visit with the DH and his kitties!

Mpfand...I never saw a shrew so I looked it up....kinda like a mole mouse, right?

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm so glad DH is home and that it is Friday!! th_dancing_smile.gifHe put out some traps for the mouse, so I hope it gets caught soon! th_pardon.gifAll of your guys' rodent stories makes me wish I had a cat!th_catkiss.gif

Mpfand, that would freak me out having to catch a shrew!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Also, I love TDC's Cotton Candy Frosting.th_LOVE.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you're having such a nice time with your DH.th_c032.gif

Shortygal, my husband is the same way, unfortunately! Every once in awhile he'll like a scent, and I'll buy more of it, haha. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Blueberry Butter Brickle Bread from RM from a friend- this one is good! th_smilies-2.gif

Mpfand - I wasn't sure what a shrew was either, so looked it up. Ugh :blink: ....U iz a brave woman!

Biolaeagles - Yay...so glad your DH is home! Wish I could send U a kitty...or 2...or 3...or...[smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting BH&G's A Thankful Harvest - another great scent from them! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I caught a mousie once by laying a tube of wrapping paper down near where it was. It ran in the tube and I was able to pinch the ends and take him outside!

Tonight it is Luau Party - YC.

[smilie=th_cc8] Debra!!! Good thinking!!

Good Morning all...

Apple Crisp Sugar Cookie Dough Coffee from a CF pal.... :sSig_GoodOne:

Ks Jumpin Java a Cookie Bread

Ks Coffee & Cookies

Biolaeagles...glad your DH is back home with you!

Debra - What a good idea! I'd probably be sceered the mousie would run out the other end of the tube before I could crimp it closed.:lol:

MaggieMae - Those scents sound delish...bet your house smells sooo good! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good Saturday morning!brr.gif Earlier I was burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie and now am melting Sugared Cronuts from a CF pal (TY!)....delish! :wub: February really zipped by didn't it? :blink: We had the coldest February on record here...brrr!

Hi friends! Long time, no "see"! rotfl2.gif

What can I say? I've been both busy and lazy...does that make any sense at all?

Anyhow, thought I'd share what I'm melting today...

FP ~ Orange Chiffon Marshmallow

CFTKR ~ Raspberry Bear Claw

CCCC ~ Bear Claw

FP ~ Winter Garden Laundry (upstairs, so it's not mixing with all the bakery scents...lol)

Hope you are all doing well! I haven't been melting as much, but trying to get back into melting more. I have quite a bit of wax and it's calling my name...lol!

Got an order in with CFTKR this morning...first time in many, many months! So, Yay!

Hugs to you all! hugsboard.gif