The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Biolaeagles - You're gonna be very ready to go to bed early this week. [smilie=th_offtobed] Do U have any family members that could stay with DS#2 so he can nap while U pick up DS #1?

I'm melting Tuscadero's Vanilla Voodoo.....very good vanilla! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

I definitely will need to go to bed early this week! I plan to head to my room after putting them down, since DS # 2 wakes up early.thzzz003.gif

Sweet, is Tuscadero's Vanilla Voodoo the same as LSC's?th_235F35F32.gif

Tonight it's Coco Cookie Frappe from LSC. th_smilies-2.gif

That's so weird that everything is blooming already!

Right? Everyone's allergies are going nuts here and it's only February! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon We had a crazy windstorm last night and today, so the temps came down a lot.

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_c2e41937] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving...luv pumpkin scents all year round! [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm so envious! All my Pumpkin Carving has been burned up [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Ten Digit Creations has a dupe, so I'm itching to try that one soon.

Tonight's candles are YC Warm Woolen Mittens and BBW Trick or Treat.

Sweet, is Tuscadero's Vanilla Voodoo the same as LSC's?th_235F35F32.gif

Biolaeagles - I think it is! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Pam's may have been a little stronger, but it's been quite a while since I melted hers, so I can't be sure.

I'm so envious! All my Pumpkin Carving has been burned up [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Ten Digit Creations has a dupe, so I'm itching to try that one soon.

Rivercat - We think alike! :D My candle is almost gone & I found that scent at TDC & it's on my list to try, too! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] They also have a Harvest Gathering (never sniffed that one) dupe....did U try that B&BW's candle?

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Tis the Season candle and just changed to CCCC's Apple Buttered ZB...sooo good! :wub:

Biolaeagles, I hope this week goes smoothly for you!

It's sunny here this morning, but windy and chilly.

Melting Pumpkin Soufflé from Aunt Nena's. I didn't have high expectations since it's so old, but it's very good!

Good morning, everyone! It's Day # 2 here, and already it's been somewhat of a rough start. DS # 1 won't go to the bathroom for me, and he spent last night crying about daddy flying away for four days....I think it's going to be a long week!th_cray.gif

Today I'm re-melting Coco Cookie Frappe and adding in a Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut candle from B&BW. th_prod_107_1676.gif

th_autumboy.gifHello!

biolaeagles - I hope your week goes by quickly! My husband doesn't travel too often but I am always counting the days until he gets back home.

I am melting TDC Buttercream Pie th_snoopy.gif

Hugs, Biolaeagles! Hope the days pass quickly until DH gets home. [smilie=th_empathy]

I have some amazing news to report about the feral kittie in Arizona that my DH has been befriending. Yesterday she came into the apartment to eat and explored the entire place FIVE times...even lounging on the kitchen floor for a while and jumping up on a chair. [smilie=th_c61] DH was so happy and texted me the entire time she was in there as he had to remain motionless on the couch. I'm going for a visit in a few days and will be hoping, though in no way expecting, that she may do it again! [smilie=th_catkiss]

LOL The 3 Musketeers

PL Costa Rican Fruta Dorata

Candles by Victoria Peppermint Bark ~ a gift from a CF friend [smilie=th_wave]

Burning for the first time a Swan Creek candle in Caramelized Pralines.

ETA the sample from my first Supertarts order called Loki's Tricks. She's open until tomorrow and I have to see if I need more. [smilie=th_pardon]

Thanks, guys! I'm just hoping DS # 1 will be okay the next few days with being upset that his dad is gone.

Honeybear, that's great news about the kitty! th_catkiss.gif

I just switched up to Fried Apples French Toast and Santa's Treats from LSC. th_slider_flirt.gif

I have some amazing news to report about the feral kittie in Arizona that my DH has been befriending. Yesterday she came into the apartment to eat and explored the entire place FIVE times...even lounging on the kitchen floor for a while and jumping up on a chair. [smilie=th_c61] DH was so happy and texted me the entire time she was in there as he had to remain motionless on the couch. I'm going for a visit in a few days and will be hoping, though in no way expecting, that she may do it again! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Honeybear - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] that's good news! I've occasionally seen some ferals be able to become indoor pets when they've had a good experience w/human contact. Do U think that's what your DH wants to happen? Had a thought....females tend to be a little more friendly when they're pregnant. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Something to consider. What did U think of the Swan Creek candle?

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_ef3416a0] Only 3 more days til your DH is home!

Ending the day burning 1803 Sugarhouse's Pumpkin Pecan Coffee. Enjoy your evening everyone! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

They also have a Harvest Gathering (never sniffed that one) dupe....did U try that B&BW's candle?

I've never seen that one, but the description sounds delicious! [smilie=yes]

Honeybear, excellent news on the kitty! It took exactly one month for my timid kitty Linus to let me scratch his head while he was still living under my bed, and another month for him to come out and explore while I was around, and now he's taken over the place. It takes a lot of patience, but definitely pays off! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Tonight's candles are YC Let it Snow and BBW Vanilla Bean Noel.

Honeybear, that is great! I am still courting my feral friend and get pretty excited when he stands still for a quick petting!

Sweet - I agree and can vouch from experience...lots more friendly when those kitties are due!

Tonight is Cheryl's - I keep calling it Basil Sage and Mint, but it is Balsam, Spruce and Musk. :huh:

Evening all...

Biolaeagles...I hope each day gets a little easier for him....and you!! :)

Honeybear...wow! That's so cool!! I hope she comes by to visit while you are there!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hi Maggie! [smilie=th_Hello_] Good to see you!!

Its a giftie from a CF pal...TCC Frosted Raspberry Coconut Cake...yum!! Thanks!

And UTC Raspberry Cupcake Zucchini

Goodnight. [smilie=thzzz003]

It took exactly one month for my timid kitty Linus to let me scratch his head while he was still living under my bed, and another month for him to come out and explore while I was around, and now he's taken over the place. It takes a lot of patience, but definitely pays off! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Rivercat - [smilie=iagree] It takes a LOT of patience! How is he when company comes...does he head to back under the bed or has he decided to be brave?

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie candle and melting TCC's Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake from a CF pal (TY!) ... very creative & yummy combo of scents! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning! Two more days...ahh!th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Sweet, I hope you get some rest today from your early wake-up call! th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Earlier today I melted Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP, and now it's Tropical Waters from PL in both warmers.th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

[smilie=th_yellow5] What Sweet? Oh no.... 4:30 is way too early!! Silly puppy...hope you managed to grab a couple winks!

It's bananas in this house...

Marshmallow Banana Cream and

Banana Zucchini Bread....both from BL