The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie (great burn, not my fave PP sniff) and melting K's Pumpkin House Cafe [smilie=th_LOVE] - delish! Getting into the mid 30's here today....will feel warm! [smilie=th_sml29]

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's another custom blended loaf from AS this morning....

Celtic Moonspice Caramel Cinna-Latte Cottontails....it's a sweet coffee scent....wish the CM was stronger but I like it. ????

Have a good one. :)

Hi, CFers! :)

This weekend is the Mock Trial Competition and I got to see DD #2 in action yesterday. She was AMAZING as a prosecuting attorney! :wub:

Hoping they will place in the competition which would send them to state like last year. [smilie=th_200912104451]

LOL Boopers Marshmallow Cupcakes

HHS Whipped Honey Graham Vanilla Latte from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

SGA Strawberry Bread

Homemade Pumpkin Sugar Donut Type, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, and Coriander Rosewood

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your DD Honeybear and good luck in the next step!

Think I'll change up the scent downstairs...next time I'm ordering it without the Cottontails scent...then it would be perfect.

So it's Flaming Star Scents novelty pies...

Pumpkin Eggnog Cornbread & Apple Cider Bread

Pumpkin Bread & Mountain Leaves

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Honeybear, congratulations to your daughter; it sounds like she did a wonderful job! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today is my grandparents'' 60th anniversary, so I'm off to a dinner party tonight. th_pardon.gifRight now I'm melting a blend of Wilma's Sweet Orange and TCC's Caramel Coated Vanilla Bean Noel Cake. th_smilies-2.gif

Hi Everybody!!

Sorry I have been MIA but unfortunately have no time for wax these days. Took a break today to relax and burn YC Almond Cookie. This is a great scent. I have had my parents in the hospital for the last 3 weeks. They are now in rehab and my dad will go home and my mom will go to a long term rehab for a few more weeks. Everything has come to a head with them and we are looking at live in help. It's very sad to grow old and lose your independence.

I am trying to catch up with everything here. I hope everyone is doing well and hope to be posting regularly again soon.

Honeybear - Hearing your DD's presentation sounds so [smilie=kewl] ...best of luck to her in the competition! Does she have any notion of persuing law in college?

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your grandparents on their anniversary!

Michele - Glad to see U here! [smilie=th_wave] Wow - both parents in the hospital at the same time must have been so challenging for U all! :o And traveling back & forth in this snowy cold weather probably added to your stress. I hope they're both settled at their home soon and that will give U more time at your own home. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Orange Danish Vanilla Waffle Cone ZB from a CF pal (TY!) - wonderful combination of scents! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

We will be thinking of you, Michele - that is a lot on your mind. (Besides keeping you very busy.)

The daffodils are blooming, and so are the cherry trees. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon It is so early!! I hope there is not a surprise frost somewhere ahead.

Tonight it is YC - Cranberry Zest

[smilie=The_Hi] Hi Michele...it's good to see you! I'm sorry to hear about your folks being in the hospital. I'm sure it has been tough on you. I do hope they start feeling better and everyone is out of rehab soon. Live in help should be good for all of you. [smilie=th_sml29]

Debra...sounds beautiful. [smilie=th_aa17]

Biolaeagles... [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to your grandparents on 60 years!! :sHa_woot:

Changed to Conformity by TTT

[smilie=thzzz003] Night all.

The daffodils are blooming, and so are the cherry trees. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon It is so early!! I hope there is not a surprise frost somewhere ahead.

Debra - [smilie=th_sSig_what] ....at the end of February?! When do those normally bloom for U?

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie...very good vanilla scent! [smilie=th_00000020]

Hey there!

It is smelling great in here this morning... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

HHS Whipped Honey Graham Vanilla Latte

HHS Coffee Bean Ice Cream Waffle Cone

SGA IHOP

All gifties from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Sweet - March is when we usually see bulbs peaking up - but it has been 50 - 60 degrees for quite awhile and the poor little things are all confused!

Today a is fun one - I am melting Rare Earth from Haute. Link:Haute Candles

They are from the Northwest and are part of the Oscars swag. So, I will make snacks and melt - and be ready for the big show! [smilie=th_drinks]

Sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your parents, Michele. That sounds so challenging. [smilie=th_empathy]

Thanks for all of the good thoughts for DD #2. Unfortunately, there was a problem with the judging yesterday. Competition protocol requires each session to have three judges, and if there are only two for any reason, then the actual "judge" in the courtroom should fill out a ballot. For my daughter's team, their second session only had two judges, one of which was ASLEEP during a good portion of the trial. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Only receiving two ballots (one of which was highly skewed due to literal unconsciousness) for this session was what resulted in them not placing. The team is very disappointed and the coaches are in the process of disputing at the moment. We are all hoping for some justice.

LOL Bacon & French Toast

SGA Strawberry Bread

Homemade Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin Zucchini Bread, and Toasted Mallow Zucchini

Oh my gosh, Honeybear....how the heck did that happen? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Asleep?? It's not your teams responsibility to watch the judges!! I can only imagine everyone's disappointment....I hope the dispute is settled in your favor!

Finally changing the melters...

It's Grannys 3 Sheets to the Wind upstairs

And downstairs

LOL Sugar Cookie Dough

Coyer Donuts n Cider

They are from the Northwest and are part of the Oscars swag. So, I will make snacks and melt - and be ready for the big show! [smilie=th_drinks]

Debra - Sooo......you'll be wearing your designer gown and diamond necklace? [smilie=th_tease-1] lol

For my daughter's team, their second session only had two judges, one of which was ASLEEP during a good portion of the trial.

Honeybear - Unbelievable! :sFun_ahohno: I'm hoping someone was able to video that with their phone and present it to the guy that was sleeping. Surely that evidence would be hard to dispute!

I'm melting BH&G's Candied Caramel Apple - good, but (to me) very strong! Almost turned it off...I know... go figure. :D

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Good evening, everyone! It's been an eventful weekend with DH and I potty training DS # 1. He showed interest after his preschool teacher told me he was going at school with all of the other little kids....so far, so good! It's a lot of work, though. The funny thing is that DS # 2 has been following around wanting to go potty too- I'm hoping he is more eager to train seeing his brother go when he gets to be a little older!th_c032.gif

Michele, I'm so sorry about your parents! th_empathy.gifHow rough for them and for you. I hope they settle into their new place and like it.

Honeybear, that stinks about the judging! I hope your daughter's team receives a just score.yes.gif

Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from a friend. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Rivercat & MaggieMae - Purdy new avatar's! [smilie=yes]

Thanks, Sweet!

Candlelove, praying things settle down soon [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Today's scents:

Daphne's Divine Pink Peppermint

TBG Faerie Bonfire

BBW Winter

Biolaeagles, congratulations to your grandparents. 60 years is remarkable! Good luck with potty training. Those are interesting times, to say the least. Lol.

Michele, I hope your parents are improving daily and you are able to find live in help that you're all comfortable with.

Honeybear, I hope the dispute is resolved in your DD's team favor. That doesn't sound fair at all. :(

Debra, everything is in bloom here, too. This month the weather has been more like April. Crazy.

Our weather has taken a turn. Today is cloudy, raining and cold. It's snowing in the mountains. I'm glad I have the day off. I plan to stay in and clean and make a big pot of soup for dinner. Enjoying Cider Mill from Scentsy.

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

That's so weird that everything is blooming already! We had a day of rain here, which was really nice. I'm sooo not looking forward to this week. DH is gone for a conference out of state, so I'll be taking care of the boys by myself for the week.th_sad2hz1.gif The hardest part will be trying to manage DS # 1's preschool schedule with DS # 2's need for a nap! I guess I've been spoiled up to now that DH works from home so that I could put DS # 2 down, then run to the school to pick up DS # 1. I'm also hoping that potty training continues well this week in DH's absence (and that both boys aren't too upset by DH being gone).help.gif

Today I'm melting a blend of SMT's Blackberry Latte Cookies and Tiffany's Donut Shop. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hello. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Biolaeagles, good luck with the training....my least favorite thing about parenting. Glad the preschool is helping with that....it usually does. :)

Mpfand...a pot of soup sounds good!! Enjoy! [smilie=th_sign0162]

It's PPS Lemon Glazed Blueberry Muffin

Pink Blueberry Pumpkin ZB &

Pink Lemon Poundcake....both from a CF pal. Thanks! ;)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Sweet ~ No cell phones are allowed in the courtrooms, but enough people saw him, including the judge. The "jury's still out" [smilie=th_giggle] regarding the whole thing, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Biolaeagles ~ Good luck this week with hubby out of town. I'm sure you'll handle it all just fine. [smilie=yes]

LOL Candy Corn Marshmallow

Wilma's Lavender Eucalyptus from a CF buddy [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Wildberry Mousse ZB and Pumpkin Apple Strudel