The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Oh yea...the schools are closed but my DD had to work and she works about 30 minutes away...I hope she remembers to give me a call when she gets there! Nervous. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

How much did you get?

And let me just say...l tried that Crossaint Donut and its unbelievable....it's hard not to go back and get another one. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hi :)

Took DH to the airport before the sun came up this morning. After he got over a couple of days of jet lag, we had a great weekend together. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

He said it is going to be about 80 degrees in Phoenix today. I feel kind of bad saying that to all of you that are freezing. [smilie=th_pardon]

CCCC Frosty's Fudge, Homemade Santa's Whiskers, CFTKR Coffee Latte ZB ~ all from a CF friend ~ Thank you [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

LOL Karma Kazi

PL Costa Rican Fruta Dorata

Homemade Sweetheart Zucchini Bread

Hello! th_76d65c2f.gif

I can't believe how much snow your'e getting, Maggie! I hope your daughter stays safe driving to and from work!

Honeybear, I'm glad you had a nice weekend with your honey! wub.gif

The weather here is back to low 70's- just perfect! I wish I could share it with some of you in the snowy states. yes.gifI'm melting Cotton Candy Frosting/ Pink Chiffon from HHS. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

MaggieMae - We didn't get any snow yesterday, just uber cold temps. We may get about 2 1/2 inches tomorrow & Thursday and sounds like more snow this weekend. :blink: Your DD got to work w/no problems?

Honeybear - Not too much longer & you'll be enjoying those AZ temps, too! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Ending the day with Gold Canyon's White Pumpkin - great scent & perfect burn! :toppoints:

Honeybear...I'm glad you had a wonderful visit with your hubby!! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Sweet and Biolaeagles, my DD made it to work ok, thanks...the main roads were plowed and she works north of us where the snow was much less. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet, I think we're supposed to get more snow this weekend too but no accumulation. Enjoy your snow tomorrow!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Biolaeagles, low 70s is really beautiful...enjoy!!

Tonight it's

Smurfs in the Kitchen by SGA

Burning is

Hot Apple Pie by Crossroads

Gingerbread Pumpkin by B&BW

Goodnight.

Good Morning...1 degree here this morning. [smilie=th_cha60]

Blueberry Muffin from Scent Illusion

Boo Berry Cake from a talented CF pal

Blackberry Lemon Curd ZB from another talented CF pal

Smells great... [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a good one....it feels like Monday. [smilie=th_foolish1]

it feels like Monday. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Oh noooooo. ...not TWO Monday's! [smilie=th_ee29]

Good Wednesday morning! Earlier I was burning B&BW's Merry Cookie and just changed to FP's Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from a CF pal.....delish...luv all of their bread scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good afternoon, everyone!biggrin.gif

Maggie, I'm glad your DD is safe from the snow! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Today I did a pregnancy body workout video, and it kicked my butt! The portion today was on upper body strength, and that is definitely my weakness. What's funny is that when the instructor had us doing modified push-ups, DS # 2 was going behind me and trying to pull me up by my shirt, haha.th_thlaughter.gif

Today I'm melting a homemade Iced Pineapple Zucchini Bread and a friend's Pineapple & Brown Sugar. th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_slider_brent] Oh my gosh Biolaeagles...he's precious!! What a good helper he is!!! Thanks about my DD.

Sweet...oh no....can you imagine two Mondays? Yikes.

It's SGA Raspberry Glaze Noel ICSB

:)

Rivercat & MaggieMae - Purdy new avatar's! [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles - How cute your DS is...at least he was trying to pull U up and not push U back down! [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm burning McCalls Country Store...luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Woe....the site is crazy this morning....the avatars and emoties are all over the place! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Thanks Sweet re the avatar!

It's an oldie from Beads & Scents...The Vampire Ball...pumpkin pie and eggnog....yummy. I miss this company!

Have a good one. :)

th_autumboy.gifGood morning!

I am melting Birthday Cake and Sugared Vanilla Shortbread from OPT cloud_9.gif

Feeling a bit tired this morning. Our cat decided she was going be loud last night. She has this particular meow that I am certain she is trying to say "hello" at us. It comes out, "herro? herro?" Even DH has heard it and it creeps him out lol. Anyhow, she was doing that at all hours last night, so not very good sleep th_roll.gif

biolaeagles - How funny and sweet of your DS!

Hi ladies. We got 6 inches of snow Monday/Tuesday. It's not going anywhere any time soon, the high for today is 10.

Melting: Christmas Splendor by Eagle Rock Candle

Napa Valley Escape by BHG

MaggieMae - The site is ok now, but it was wonky for me last week. All the advertisers ads on the left & above came up as 'candlefind' instead of their own. :cloud 9:

Feeling a bit tired this morning. Our cat decided she was going be loud last night. She has this particular meow that I am certain she is trying to say "hello" at us. It comes out, "herro? herro?" Even DH has heard it and it creeps him out lol. Anyhow, she was doing that at all hours last night, so not very good sleep th_roll.gif

Shortygal - Makes U wonder what she's saying, but sure wish she'd do that during the day & not at nite! :sFun_ahohno: I used to have a cat that would jump on me (when we all know they're perfectly capable of jumping *over*) in the middle of the nite. [smilie=th_roll] Little dears. :D

I'm burning BH&G's Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin candle and melting SGA's IHOP from a CF pal (TY!) ...this is such a delicious, strong scent! :toppoints: It's a little warmer than predicted here today, supposed to reach 4 degrees, but tonite is awful, maybe going to -14 with a windchill of possibly -30. Yikes. :wacko:

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Shortygal, I hope you get to rest soon!yes.gif

Sweet, I can't believe how cold it is there. I hope you're able to warm up by a nice fire with candles nearby!th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Blueberry Peeps and Cinnamon Zucchini Bread from CCCC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Shortygal...sorry to hear about the lack of sleep....but your kitty's "talking" sounds awesome!! Hope you got a couple winks in today.

Susan and Sweet....yep...cold and getting colder!! Brrr. [smilie=th_autumboy] Try to stay warm!!

Sweet...yeah, it was weird but it's better now.

I found some AS loaves I blended up a couple months ago while I was doing my rearranging. Ended up throwing one of them out....I was trying to make a nice incense type of scent with Mandarin Coconut and Nag Champa but it smells like cherry NyQuil. [smilie=th_oops_] I think it got worse as it cured...oh well.

But now I'm melting one of the other ones....

AS Barn Wood/Pumpkin Sugared Donut/Simmering Cider Pot....it's delicious!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs it's Sweet Courage from Barn candles...beautiful.

I'm melting an older GHBT's Celtic Moonspice....still smells great! :sHa_okay: It was a little cool in my house & since it's so cold I wasn't surprised, but looking around I saw why...every heat register had a kitty smack dab next to it. Buncha heat hogs! :sFun_ahohno:

Sweet, I had a Bombay that lived on top of the heat registers. I always worried that the heat would be too much for her, but she loved it.

Shorty - I love talky cats. But in the middle of the night it is a different story.

Tonight is an old Candle Dippers = Creamsickle.

th_sHellobar.gif

Maggie - Uh oh...Cherry NyQuil does not sound like a good smell th_oops_.gif

Sweet - Cats definitely know how to wake their owners and they have no shame! lol

The cat did a few "hellos" last night, but not as many as the night before ;) I am melting Double Oreo Fluff from K's th_cc15.gif

Good Friday morning! [smilie=snoopy] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread candle...smellin good in here! Woke up to an unbelievable -15 this morning...yikers! :o Weird thing is it's supposed to get to 37 degrees tomorrow with some snow. :blink:

Hello, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif I'm so glad it's Friday! I'm feeling super burnt out...time to rest! th_aa17.gif

Today it's RM's Warm Vanilla Nutmeg ICSB and Zucchini Jam gifted by a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

Shortygal...it was quite yucky! [smilie=th_hmph] I don't like throwing out wax but...yuck.

Sweet...negative 15???? Brrrrrr. :sSc_eek3:

biolaeagles...hope you can get some rest! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

It's UTC Butter Cookies/Blackberry Jam/Burnt Sugar ZB...a tiny bit of a floral note but mostly bakery.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup

Food Network Maple Pancakes....yummy!

Sonoma Pumpkin Muffins

Burning B&BW Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Enjoy the evening everyone!

Howdy...thinking I'll be changing the downstairs melter soon...not a fan of the floral blackberry scent. It's hard buying blackberry scents...I love the fruity type but the floral....not so much. :(

Upstairs melter changed to a giftie from a CF pal...Scentsy Two Harbors....this is beautiful and so unique! Thanks!

Ok...changed the blackberry for Dutch Apple Pie by Swan Creek. Thats better.

Night.

Burning B&BW Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

Skylar - Reading Christina's review on that, makes me wish I'd sniffed it. Do U like it, too? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

My afternoon melt was Tiffany's Donut Shop/lLeaves...mostly smelled like Leaves, but I like that scent. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] She has yummy scents, but I find they don't last a long time for me, but since I like to change scents about 3 times a day, I'm ok w/that. Ending the day with Gold Canyon's Holiday Wreath - perfect burn! :sHa_okay: