The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

I'm melting all pink today and they are all from a CF pal.... ;)

Serendipity Birthday Cake

Pink Mallow

And one without a label but it smells cotton candyish to me. Yummy... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...thanks!

I spent the morning rearranging my stash and threw out three boxes from the closet. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Matched up the singles so it's easier to pull them out at once...I tend to ignore them because I don't want to try to find three scents that match when I wanna change things quick.

Have a happy one. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Did anyone end up ordering any customs from UTC?

MaggieMae - It's an eye opener going thru our waxie stashes, isn't it? I usually find plenty of scents I still want to melt and often don't feel the need to do any waxy shopping. And then I spy a sale....:sFun_ahohno:

My afternoon melt was LSC's Lemon Wedding Cake from a CF pal (TY!)....it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] & still going strong so have added Crossroads Orange Vanilla candle for some candlelight.

Sweet, you had snow and I was out working in the garden today! Silly weather. :huh:

Today was a busy errand day so not much melting. Only CYS - Pink Lavender so far.

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle....smells delish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It was -5 when I got up w/a windchill of -15 & the high may get up to 2 degrees today. Supposed to be colder tonite going to -10 w/apossible windchill of -30. Yikes! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Everyone in the east stay safe & warm! [smilie=group_hug]

Good Sunday Morning

Sweet...whelp...it doesn't usually curb my yearning to wax shop but it does make me feel better having an actual storage spot in my wax cabinet instead of the mailing boxes hiding out in my closet. :ph34r:

Boy, that's cold!! Did you get snow? The hubby's outside snow blowing with a face mask cause it's cold and windy here!! But it's a warm 11 degrees here....not sure with the windchill. Lol

It's OPT Blueberry Cinnamon Bread...yummy. :)

Good morning!

Sounds like some of you are having a blast of cold! Stay warm, friends. We've been having beautiful, spring like weather. Temps have been in the low to mid 70's with lots of sunshine and no wind. This is not typical for February, but it's been like this all month with no sign of changing anytime soon.

Melting Peppermint Dreams from Scentsy.

Hi Everyone! It's very cold here too! [smilie=th_autumboy] mpfand,I have to say I'm alittle jealous of your weather, sounds so nice!!!

Today I'm burning B&BW Merry Cookie and Winter Vanilla Latte, both smell wonderful. Melting CFTKR Apple Dumpling.

Boy, that's cold!! Did you get snow? The hubby's outside snow blowing with a face mask cause it's cold and windy here!! But it's a warm 11 degrees here....not sure with the windchill. Lol

MaggieMae - We got about 3 inches yesterday & at times looked like a mini blizzard when the wind was blowing. :blink: How much snow did U get?

Mpfand - [smilie=iagree] with Skylar...low/mid 70's sounds like a perfect late spring day!

I'm melting SMT's Sticky Marshmallow/Gingerbread/Frosted ZB from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] The ZB isn't the spicy version & this scent combo is absolutely droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet, I'm not sure how much snow we got....the wind whipped it all over! There's areas where it's a couple inches and places where it's almost grass. It's so cold and windy and the roads are pretty dangerous. I'm guessing maybe 3 inches??

This afternoon it was

Pink Wedding Cake from The Hen and Her Chicks

CCCC Funnel Cake Fluff from a CF pal...yummy...thanks! ;)

Brrrrr! I hope everyone is staying warm and safe in the chilly temps and crazy snow this weekend. We've had temps in the mid 70s, which I can't complain about, but it's certainly weird :blink:

Today's scents:

Nene's Thai Lemongrass

YC Sparkling Angel

TDC Vanilla Sandalwood

Popping in to say [smilie=th_hello]

UTC Salted Caramel from a CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

CCCC Honey Baked Zucchini Bread ~ Giving this one last chance. It's from a different batch than the last one I thought smelled like stinky feet. [smilie=th_stink]

Homemade Blackberry Cheesecake and Sweetheart Zucchini Bread

[smilie=th_e16] and Good Morning....brrrr....its so cold out there! Glad I'm home from work today. [smilie=th_autumboy]

It's a favorite this morning....SGA Cantaloupe Birthday...love it no matter what the season. :wub:

Have a good one. :)

I'm burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy....great apple cinnamon scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Wish they'd carry this scent year round. Cold here, too...woke up to -12 degrees this morning :blink: but didn't seem to be any wind, thank goodness.

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Good afternoon, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

I'm glad DH is home today for President's Day. My goal is to clean out the garage! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today's melts are Frosted Gingerbread/ Sticky Marshmallow and Blackberry Jam Latte from SMT. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hello....It's cranberries this late afternoon...

Cranberry Salsa from TSW

Cranberry Chutney from Keystone

Cranberry Bundt from CFTKR...from a CF pal...thanks! ;)

Upstairs its Monsoon Wedding fromTSW...not sure why I ordered this....its floral. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I'll see how it does warmed.

Expecting more snow tonight...wonder if it will really snow?

Biolaeagles - Sounds like you're getting some energy back...yay! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

MaggieMae - Weird how the snow has been going around U.dry.gif Hope U get some to make it purdy!

I'm melting K's Amish Sugar Cookie from a CF pal (TY!) ... smells soooo good! :sHa_okay:

Hi, all! We didn't get the day off today, and then my boss was surprised that none of our clients seemed to be around :huh:

Today's scents are YC Warm Woolen Mittens and TDC Black Tea. There's a lot more incense in this one than tea!

We had to work today, too, Rivercat. At least the freeways were smooth sailing with so many people getting the day off! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Tonight is Cucumber Lime - Scentsy.

Good Morning

Whelp...we ended up with about 7-8 inches and it's still coming down. :smileysnowangel: Yay!!

So...I'm melting a nice cozy winter scent...WWS Berries n Pine downstairs

And upstairs its Granny's Hurricane Wind. I bought a whole bunch of clean scents from Granny right before she closed...I just found them during my clean out...time to melt them and surprisingly they are super strong!!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Have a good one. :)

MaggieMae - :thyay: That's a lot of snow! Did it cause your schools to close?

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Earlier I was burning B&BW's Tis the Season candle. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Just put on Sugared Cronut from a CF pal (TY!) ...yummo! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Makes me wonder if Dunkin's new croissant/donut smells this good. [smilie=th_c032]