The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Hello, everyone!

Haha, I'm in the category of wax addict/too much wax too. th_pardon.gif

Maggie, I have Baklava Latte too..wow!ohmy.gif

Today I'm melting Cider Dipped Donuts from LSC and Pink Zucchini from SI. th_LOVE.gif

It's SGA Baklava Latte today...not sure about this...might be too strong.

Maggie, I have Baklava Latte too..wow!

MaggieMae & Biolaeagles - Now I'm curious [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ....too strong on the baklava or the latte?

My afternoon melt was Monster Cookie Fluff Puffs from a CF pal (TY!).....yumm...smells edible! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Now I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season. Abnormally warm here yesterday & today. We had a 15 inch snow pack, but now it's less than half of that. As much as I like snow....gotta feel for those in Boston, with more snow on the way for them :sSc_faint: they must feel winter weary already.

I'm making an effort to work through my stash of coffee scents, so this morning I melted Streetman Barista, followed by BBW Twisted Peppermint for the afternoon.

Started the evening with YC Let it Snow but it was smoking a lot so swapped it out for Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner. Haven't decided what to put in the bedroom yet.

Have a good evening!

Tonight is Cucumber Currant from DT.

Our 15 year old Golden is really having problems. He has passed his expected life span for his breed, so I hope he is not going to be miserable in is final days. He won't drink water today and has that vestibular thing going so he is dizzy and can't walk.

Awww Debra, I'm sorry to hear about your dog. th_sad2hz1.gif

Sweet, I hear you about Boston! My sister-in-law and her husband are living there, and I can't believe the forecast of snow everyday for 10 days straight! They've already had two major snowstorms. th_yellow5.gif

Tonight I'm burning Watermelon Lemonade from B&BW. th_slider_flirt.gif

Debra....I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I know exactly what you mean about being miserable and that is my greatest fear too. It's terrible to see them like that. I hope you can get some water into him so he doesn't dehydrate.

Sweet, it's strong on the spicy baklava!! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

This morning it's Super Moon from VCS.

Have a nice one. :)

Tonight is Cucumber Currant from DT.

Our 15 year old Golden is really having problems. He has passed his expected life span for his breed, so I hope he is not going to be miserable in is final days. He won't drink water today and has that vestibular thing going so he is dizzy and can't walk.

So sorry Debra.... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Debra - I'm so sorry to hear your Golden is having some distress, I know that's difficult to handle. sad.gif I hope today is much better ....keeping U both in my prayers. th_bighug-1.gif

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving....wonderful scent! toppoints.gif

Good morning, ladies! th_blij51.gif

I have yet to melt the Baklava Latte from SGA, but I"m interested!th_pardon.gif

Today it's Gingerbread Latte from Nene's...will add another scent soon! th_LOVE.gif

Sorry to hear about your pup, Debra. [smilie=th_empathy]

SGA Cranberry Salsa Zucchini and Lavender Mallow Cookies

CFTKR Harvest Cookies

Tiffany's Caramel Apple Chunks w/ Pink Sugared Funnel Cake Overpour

It's going to be 70 degrees today. I think I'll run some errands. [smilie=yes]

Changing up the scents...

My Precious from Supertarts downstairs...super strong!

Upstairs it was Courtesan by Alamo Candelaria...now it's Pink Cookie Crack.

:)

My afternoon melt was BGBL's Old Country Store from a CF pal (TY!). Ending the day burning Bridgewater's Spiced Cider....this is an older single wick candle, but have liked this scent for years! :wub:

Good Morning

Starting my morning with LSC Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

And Aunt Nenas Sugar Cookie Brûlée

:)

Debra...I hope your fur baby is doing better today!! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, I love Merry Cookie too.th_slider_hi5.gif I hope they do repackage it during the spring time!

Shortygal, how do you like that Red Velvet blend? I've been interested in placing an order with OPT.th_235F35F32.gif

Today I"m melting Lavender Latte from K's and Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Latte from FP from a friend- yum!th_LOVE.gif

Tomorrow I go in for my anatomy scan to find out for sure what gender baby # 3 is....so exciting! th_dancing_smile.gif

Biolaeagles - That's SO exciting... I bet tomorrow can't come soon enuf 4 U! [smilie=th_anyminute]

I'm melting Can Do's Pumpkin Bread Pudding...droolworthy scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I saw Donna just added some new scents that sound scrumptious! :sSig_woohoo2:

Yay Biolaeagles!! Exciting!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm breaking into my singles stash tonight...

Hot Baked Apple Pie by Aunt Nenas

Cider Lane by SGA

CFTKR Toffee Apple Crunch from a CF pal....thanks!

Goodnight all. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Debra - Been thinking about U... hope your pup is better! [smilie=yes]

Good Wednesday morning! I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut. :wub: Having a mild day today, into the upper 30's (heat wave! :D ). I'm hoping some of the ice on the sidewalk & driveway will melt before it goes back to freezing tomorrow. dry.gif

Happy Humpday! :)

biolaeagles - I love the blend! I did a blend of Red Velvet Cake, Toasted Marshmallow & Zucchini Bread. I really enjoy my stuff from OPT. Woo hoo for finding out the gender today!! th_avatar_4219.gif

I am melting Paw's Pound Cake from K's th_smilies-2.gif

[smilie=th_hello]

Yay, Biolaeagles! So excited for you. Really takes me back to being preggers myself all those years ago. :wub:

One more day until DH comes home from Israel. I cannot wait! The past few weeks have felt more like three months. [smilie=th_sad-1]

SGA Caramel Latte Glazed Baklava ~ Is this the one you girls are talking about, Biola and Maggie?

LOL Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies

FP Lemon Marshmallow & Black Raspberry Marshmallow brittle

Homemade Almond Cookie and Serendipity Sugar Cookie Zucchini

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]