The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

Good morning....Brrr.gif it's cold today! I'm trying to motivate myself to go grocery shopping when I'd much rather stay inside where it's warm and cozy! Gotta walk Ozzy too.

Melting SGA ~ iHop....OMG...stop the presses! This scent is so, so, so yummy and to die for!!!! Heavenly!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

This is me today --->th.jpg

Good Morning!

Burning B&BW Winter, melting Holiday Homecoming-Cheerful Giver

I know Aria, It's really cold here in MI. Makes you want to stay in and burn candles!!!

Enjoy the day everyone

th_autumboy.gifHappy Friday!

Aria - I need groceries too but I think I may try going tomorrow when it might be a bit warmer. So cold out there!!

I am melting HHS Granmas Cinnamon Bread Pudding th_sml29.gif

Aria - :sSig_agreed: I got IHOP from a CF friend a while ago & it's a droolworthy scent! [smilie=th_Drglar] Your kitty pic is funny! I hope he's not sleeping....how can he breathe? :D

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy candle....wonderful scent![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, I hate how the B&BW prices keep on going up! I do agree that the quality of their candles and scents are really good, though.biggrin.gif

Aria, I LOVE the picture you put up of the cat on the couch- haha! Also, I LOVE IHOP too.th_slider_flirt.gif

I am soooo glad it's Friday! th_th3de3a8c4.gifI'm melting Paradise Punch Type from SGA.

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] Another fan of IHOP!! I've got a tiny smidge left of a half Danish tray I bought last year....I need more!

Cute kitty, Aria!!

I put on UTC Caramel Marshmallow Bread earlier but it was soooooo strong it hurt my feelings...lol. I think it's because I'm still not feeling well so I'm gonna pop it out and save it for when I feel better. ;)

Think I'll change it for SGA Cantaloupe Cotton Candy

MaggieMae - Hope U feel better soon! [smilie=yes]

My afternoon melt was Tuscadero's Old Towne Bake Shoppe....yummy bakery (obviously :icon_razz: ) scent! Now I'm burning Morenci's Ho..Ho..Ho (ginger spice cake). Really like their scents and always get a full melt pool quickly! ! :sHa_okay:

Good Morning...sitting with Daisy and a cup of coffee... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Sweet and Biolaeagles....how are you feeling?

It's a chunk from UTC in Cinnamon Sugared Donuts & Welcome Home...nice heavy bakery scent.

Starting to see a dent in my wax cabinet...trying to empty some drawers with my older wax before I add any new waxies that are in boxes stuffed in the closet. :blink: Boy, I do have a lot of wax....I think it would take me two years to use all of it. :cloud 9:

Have a good one. :)

MaggieMae - I know what U mean about lots of wax. [smilie=th_Whistle] When I get the urge 4 some waxie retail therapy, I like to shop my stash first & always find lots to put in my wax 'to be melted' basket...[smilie=th_butbutbut] the new scents always call my name. [smilie=th_pardon]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Earlier I was burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie candle and just put on LSC's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts...waiting for that first sniff of deliciousness! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi girls. [smilie=th_happy]

Hope everyone is having a nice day. Feel better, Maggie! [smilie=th_empathy]

I also have quite a wax collection and for some odd reason it keeps growing. [smilie=th_sSig_what] I woke up this morning in a near panic thinking about how on earth I am going to transport it to Arizona in the heat of the summer! [smilie=crap]

Ava's Fruity Bread and Caramel Coffee

Homemade Watermelon, Lavender Pound Cake, and Sun, Moon, & Stars

:hello: Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. I'm melting Christmas Morning Latte from BH&G and a gift from a sweet CF gal, Toasted Cinnamon Latte from K's.

Thanks Honeybear. ;)

Good luck with that move...do you have big coolers?

It's Hawaiian Cake from BLS

And a mystery tart from TSW

Upstairs it's Indian Harvest from Tuscaderos

It's been raining cats & dogs here, finally! We really, really need it [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Aria, I love that photo! [smilie=th_giggle]

Burning YC Sparkling Angel and melting TDC Earth Angel.