The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

All You Need Is Love...and Scented Wax.

3.gif Hi there friends!!

Melting CFTKR Pink Sugared Licorice downstairs...a favorite. I'm getting a little bored with bakery scents...all the cakes, breads, cookies...taking a wee break from those for a bit. I've really been enjoying some pinks, cleans and fruit scents.

Upstairs, it's FP Back Porch...love!

Maggie, great thread title!!

sweet, yes, I watched the puppy bowl and saw aria and Maggie!!!! Too funny! I also watched the kitten bowl too!!! Cuteness overload!

Rivercat, Linus is such a cute name!

We got lots of snow on Sunday....I'd say we have a least a 18 inches! snoshovelf.gif

Boys had yesterday and today off school! We'll see about tomorrow!

GirlJugglesHeartsHaveANiceDay.gif

th_76d65c2f.gif Hello!

NMhoneybear - I melted that same scent a very long time ago and remember dumping it out. Forgive me here, but it smelled like dirty undergarments to my nose th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

I am melting Olde Village Bakery from OPT th_c032.gif

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Hahahahaha....you guys are cracking me up!! I better remember to NEVER buy that scent!!

Sweet, we only got about an inch of snow. :( But there's more on the way.

Rivercat, that's adorable that your kitty watches tv!! I love that his name is Linus!! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Today it's Funnel Cake with Blueberry from Tiffanys

Aria - I like snow [smilie=th_butbutbut] that's a lot of snow at one time!! We're supposed to get a little more overnite and tomorrow...U too?

Honeybear & Shortygal - I I tried that scent when it first came out & didn't care for it either (sorry Deana!). [smilie=th_cha40] I thought it might be the honey in it cuz I really like ZB scents, but am not much of a honey fan. From your descriptions :blink: ....I think I'm kinda glad I don't remember exactly what it smelled like. :lol:

I'm melting Sea Salt Caramel Apple from a talented CF pal & it's soooo good! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good morning, ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, that is so funny about the Honey ZB th_jaja.gif...I didn't like it either!

Today I'm melting Cider Donuts and Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from HHS. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

MaggieMae - Whatcha think of Crossroads Hot Apple Pie scent....good one? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm burning Slatkin's Holiday Wreath....this is an older candle from when Harry was on QVC & smells very similar (same?) to B&BW's Tis the Season.

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Good afternoon, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

I feel proud that I got my entire house cleaned today- woohoo! th_ahaaha.gif

Cookielady, that's a really interesting combo- Wasabi Apple- how do you like it?th_235F35F32.gif

Today I'm melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies/ Donut Shop blend from HHS & Tiffany's and Dancing Elephants from TBG gifted from a friend. th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Just got an email from Crossroads Candles today. They are having a February special. Their 26oz jar candles are 2 for $30 now through February 8th. Use discount code FANLOVE at the checkout.

www.crossroadscandles.com

I'm burning B&BW - Cinnamon Frosting

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_23_32_7] Sounds like you're feeling better?

My afternoon melt was TSC's Queen of Scots Biscuits (oatmeal cookies +butterscotch) from a CF pal (TY!).....yumm! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Am ending the day with B&BW's Fresh Balsam candle. [smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_hello]

I'm enjoying a nice cup of tea. [smilie=th_blij51]

[smilie=th_aa20] Biolaeagles! It feels so good to get the house cleaned, doesn't it? I made a tiny dent in my project of going through the house cleaning things out for donations yesterday. I have got to get ready for this upcoming move! [smilie=th_200912104451] We are going to be downsizing and I am simply not going to have the space.

Scarlet Raine Pink Relief

LSC Sapphire Rock Candy

FP Pumpkin Filled Cream Cake

Homemade Malibu Heat

Sweet, yup--Linus came to live with me just before last Halloween. He was very timid and spent the first month under my bed but is now all settled in and super playful and affectionate [smilie=th_huganimal] I found some videos of birds and squirrels for him on YouTube :D

We might finally get some rain here! They're saying it was the driest January in 165 years [smilie=th_thConfus_55] I'm looking forward to a snuggly wet weekend.

Burning YC Vanilla Oak and Glade Woodside Library.

Tea sounds good, Honeybear....think I'm gonna go make a cup. Good luck with the cleaning project!

Rivercat...I hope you get the predicted rain!

Tonight it's Rear Window from VCS...Cranberry Pizzelle Noel.

Goodnight.

Rivercat - Is your area having a drought, too? I hope U get some much needed rain! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm also melting a FP scent, they're popular here this morning! :D Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut and now am melting FP's Cinnamon Bread from a CF pal. Luv their scent blends! :wub:

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Rivercat, that's crazy! ohmy.gif

Honeybear, it is such a task going through the whole house! I have lots of rooms that need organizing.th_aa17.gif

Today DS # 1 is home, so we are all going to the park. I'm melting Boo Berry Latte ZB from SGA and Sugar Cookie from SMT. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Ending the day burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread. [smilie=th_LOVE] Just saw their 3-wick candles are on sale but now they're showing them as 2/$24. [smilie=th_sign0164] Compared to other big name waxies I still think they're a good deal at $12 each, tho.

Enjoy your evening everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]