The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Aria, that candle is HUGE! th_pardon.gif

Honeybear, I'm glad you're having such a relaxing retreat! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

Tonight I'm burning Grandma's Spiked Eggnog from TCC and Peppermint Cocoa from YC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Happy Sunday :)

It's TTT Pin-up Girl this morning...it's almond cookies, lemon drizzle and black cherry....I'm not sure how it ended up in my coffee scented box. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Honeybear...enjoy your retreat with your hubby!!

I'm not sure how it ended up in my coffee scented box. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - It may have been hiding [smilie=th_ee29] hoping you'd want a coffee scent & put it back & it would escape being melted. :icon_razz:

I'm melting CFTKR's Iced Lemon Biscotti - luv this scent! [smilie=th_cc15]

Hahaha Sweet..... :sSig_heeheehee: You may be right...but it didn't work out that way. I went looking for a coffee scent and saw that and said, "What" [smilie=th_confused3] "Gotta melt this to get it outta here!" :)

Here's the pics of my huge 96 oz. Crossroads candle....

381cbd09-6fc7-419e-ade6-800a12abb135.jpg

Next to a large Yankee jar....

16a86b32-e08c-48ea-b4bd-06685870f214.jpg

Wow, it's beautiful????????

Good Monday morning! [smilie=th_blij51] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread candle. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It's really cold and we got a light covering of snow overnite....now it looks like Christmas! A little late, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Had a nice relaxing weekend, but it's back to reality now. Sure was pretty where we were with all the snow. [smilie=th_LOVE]

It's a Crosscreek kind of day, especially since Deana just reopened and I'm plotting an order for some retail therapy. [smilie=yes]

CCCC Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread, Pink Romance, and Love Bug

Homemade Breakfast Club, Country Berry Hotcakes, and Interlude

Have a nice day, everyone.

Hi, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear and Sweet, I wish we had snow here too!th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

I just placed a tiny order with CCCC too! I'm hoping to buy more around my birthday in two months (DH can't refuse a bday order, right?!). th_FULL_O17.gif

I just got back from pushing the boys in the stroller for three miles. I'm trying to stay on top of walking with them (even though it's tough because they want to jump out, and I'm super pooped out!) and incorporating a low-key lifting weights program in the afternoons. I'm already tired from pushing the boys in the stroller up our steep hill! I hope exercising will give me more energy long term. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Chiffon Zucchini from SGA and Whipped Pink Sugar ICSB from HHS from a dear friend. cloud_9.gif

I hope exercising will give me more energy long term. th_aa17.gif

Biolaeagles - Starting and maintaining regular exercise will definitely give U more energy long term! The challenge is in the *maintaining*....kwim? :) Thing is tho, once U get used to a regular routine, U miss it if U don't do it....so that's an incentive! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

I'm melting Sweet Smelling Aroma's Pumpkin Souffle from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] ....very homey, yummy sniff! :wub:

Hello all.

Couldn't melt until late due to my DDs tutors in the house. Didn't want to blow them out of the house. LOL This should go on all week. Yikes. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Whelp, at least now it's...

Scentsy Very Snowy Spruce from a CF pal...thanks! Smells wonderful!

Thirty Street Wax White House Christmas Tree

Smells so good in here...love the Christmas scents.

You guys are lucky getting the snow!! I think we're supposed to get some tomorrow....I wish it was lots!! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

Aria-That's a huge candle! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Maggie- Hope your DD is feeling better.

Melting today for the first time in a while. LSC Let Them Eat Cake. Starting to smell good in here.

Good morning! My brother and his family left yesterday. It was wonderful having them here. We had a great time! I need to get busy now and get the tree and decorations down and get the house cleaned and in order. I don't even know which room to start in! Lol. Melting Spiced Berries from Scentsy.

Couldn't melt until late due to my DDs tutors in the house. Didn't want to blow them out of the house. LOL This should go on all week. Yikes. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

MaggieMae - NO melting during the day....oh nooooo! :sSc_faint: I don't think melting 1 tart would sceer em too much, whatcha think? [smilie=yes] When will your DD be able to return to school?

Mpfand - Having family stay with you sounds like a fun time! :sHa_woot:

Katz - Aw geeze....I'm sorry, I missed your December 22nd birthday. :sFun_ahohno: Sending U belated birthday wishes.... hope U had a wonderful day! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

I'm burning McCalls Country Store...luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Kinda having a hard time getting this 2-wick to burn well & get a full melt pool, tho.Think I might have to do a lil surgery on it. :)

Sorry to hear you're having to delay melting, Maggie. [smilie=th_empathy]

Happy Belated Birthday, Katz! [smilie=th_balloons]

We took our tree down yesterday, Mpfand. I miss it already! :(

DH had to leave back to Arizona early this morning and I needed his help to get that tree down our longgggg driveway to the curb for recycling. I miss him already...much more than the tree. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Since I had to get up so stinkin' early to leave for the airport at 4:45 am, I was able to change out a bunch of warmers early. Here's what's going for the day...

TCC Winter Wonderland and Baby It's Cold Outside

SGA Lavender Birthday

SGA Honeydew Pear Colada ~ a gift from a CF sweetie :wub:

CCCC Love Bug

PL Emerald Balsam

Homemade Christmas Hearth

Good morning, everyone! th_316785e4.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a nice time with your brother and his family! I also am dreading the Christmas decoration tear-down. icon_eek.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry that your DH is off again. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Peach Margarita from Laurabee from a friend since it's basically summer weather here for the next few days- high of 81! sFun_hot.gif

Good morning, everyone! th_316785e4.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a nice time with your brother and his family! I also am dreading the Christmas decoration tear-down. icon_eek.gif

Honeybear, I'm sorry that your DH is off again. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Strawberry Peach Margarita from Laurabee from a friend since it's basically summer weather here for the next few days- high of 81! sFun_hot.gif

Warm weather sounds good to me....tomorrow high of 2....low of -5 [smilie=th_autumboy]

Howdy!

Thanks Candlelove! She's doing great and back at school. ????

Becky....I absolutely love GH and have used up every bit of her stuff...it's so good. Never tried Country Store...is it new?

Mpfand...so glad you enjoyed your company. It's so sad taking the decorations down. :(

Sweet...She's back in school but the tutors are coming to our house after school to go over the work she missed. I melt three warmers at once downstairs so I'm trying to just let the morning melt go until the tutors leave. Then....MELTING MANIA!!!

Honeybear...I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your hubby again so quickly. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f I'm sure it feels like he just got home.

Biolaeagles...81???? I love śnow but that sounds wonderful!!

Maggie-glad to hear your DD is doing well.

All my decorations are down here and the house looks so bare.

The LSC tart from earlier fizzled out so I'm burning YC Eggnog. This is a light scent for me.

Happy New Year! th_biggestgrin.gif I know it has been a long time, but I am loving reading what everyone is melting!

I've had a custom OPT Red Velvet Mallow Bread going all day...bakery bliss!

th_thumbs20up.gif