The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

MaggieMae - How's Daisy? Feeling much better I hope! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] Good Friday morning! I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle and melting LSC's Drenched Coffee Cake...smells like a bakery/coffee shop in here! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Biolaeagles...it is super yummy and I just got in so I'm gonna enjoy it. ;) Still going strong.

Sweet...she hasn't been doing well at all but today she seems better. It am noticing that the hydration injection only lasts about 24 hours cause that's when she returned to her "sick" self. I had to buy her novel proteins so I picked up rabbit and duck. She loves it. We'll see if her tummy can handle it.

MaggieMae - I'm glad Daisy is better today, sounds like the new meds & diet are beginning to kick in. Keeping her in my prayers. [smilie=th_friends]

Ending the day with B&BW's Tis the Season. [smilie=th_00000020] Have a good evening everyone! :sFun_mango:

MaggieMae, glad to hear Daisy is eating well. Hoping you continue to see improvement.

Biolaeagles, boys seem to always be covered in bruises! Good to hear he's excited about school so far.

Tonight I'm burning BBW Winter and melting an old chunk of Sweet Fixations Key Lime Noel. Forgot how nice this is!

Good Morning!

Starting out burning B&BW Cranberry Woods

Melting Cinnamon Cookie Dough from Haley's

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Sweet and Rivercat. I'm taking it one day at a time. Supposedly she's having an allergic reaction to "regular" proteins like beef and chicken so I have to feed her unusual ones....the vet gave me a list. She said we will only really know how she is once she's off her meds....that should be about two weeks.

I felt like I was getting the flu last night so I went to bed early and put on a giftie from a CF pal...FAM Sleeping Beauty...thanks!

Downstairs this morning it's...

RG Over the Moon

HHC Smile on Me

FSS Kissing Cousins

Have a good one....stay warm.

Supposedly she's having an allergic reaction to "regular" proteins like beef and chicken so I have to feed her unusual ones....the vet gave me a list. She said we will only really know how she is once she's off her meds....that should be about two weeks.

MaggieMae - What kind of reaction is Daisy having to beef & chicken proteins? :( I'm glad U could find duck & rabbit.... where did U find it.....in the grocery store? [smilie=th_scratch] Hope your flu symptoms last nite were a false alarm & U feel better today!

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I'm burning Morenci's Ho..Ho..Ho (don't see it on their site anymore) ....good medium strong ginger spice cake scent! :sHa_okay:

Sweet, the vet thinks her frequent bouts of diarrhea have been a sign...and her last episode with the bloody stools, lethargy and finally not eating was the deciding factor. I think her blood tests showed something as well. I went to PetSmart...they have tons of unique dog foods but I couldn't find salmon for dogs...which is what I was trying to get. Although any dog can get this, the dogs that are more likely to get this disorder are Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier, Basenji, Yorkshire Terrier and Norwegian Lundehund. I sure hope this is the problem and she gets better! [smilie=th_huganimal]

As far as me...I feel much better today, thanks. I know I have bronchitis...I get it every January...and I try to fight it on my own...usually end up needing antibiotic...but my doctor is on vacation this week so I have to call back Monday. Last night I had "ice bones"...took my Nyquil and went to bed. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good morning, friends!th_FULL_O17.gif

I am still battling this bug. I get a good hour or so in the morning before I can't smell/taste anything the rest of the day. So, I'm melting Pink Sugar/ Berry Me Alive in hopes that I can smell it! I think I'm going to head to the doctor's on Monday if I'm going on day nine of sickness, and day four of not being able to breathe through my nose.sHa_thumbgoodjob.gifIt's hard being sick while pregnant- there's not much you can do/take!

Maggie, I hope both you and Daisy are feeling better soon. I'm no stranger to pneumonia/bronchitis too- it is no fun! th_sad2hz1.gif

Aww, Biolaeagles ~ I was hoping you would start getting better already. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I'm also melting a Berry Me Alive today. [smilie=th_sml29]

Maggie ~ Our little Yorkie got that bad case of pancreatitis a couple of summers ago and we almost lost her. It's not sounding exactly the same as your pup's symptoms, but kind of similar. Hope your little Daisy perks up soon. [smilie=th_huganimal]

Tiffany's Berry Me Alive

CCCC Ocean Mist and Honey Baked Zucchini Bread

LSC Sweet Lavender Nectar and Emerald Rock Candy

VCS Great Pumpkin ~ a gift from a sweet CF friend ~ Thank you! [smilie=th_LOVE]

MaggieMae & Biolaeagle - Glad you're going to C the doc soon & you'll start feeling better! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Ending the day with Cake Candle's Pumpkin Spice Cake. This is different than any others vendors waxies by that name - one of the 1st candles I got years ago and continue to luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Aww, MaggieMae, I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy and get as much rest as possible [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] Did they say anything about lamb for Daisy? We had a golden with terrible allergies and fed her home-cooked lamb and rice for a while til the meds took hold.

Tonight is BBW Cranberry Woods (excellent choice, Skylar :D ) and Trick or Treat (basically Marshmallow Fireside repackaged).

Thanks everyone! [smilie=th_a194] You guys are truly a lovely bunch of people!!

Rivercat...thanks but surpringly they vet did not include lamb on the list...I almost bought it and then double checked my list. I spoke to her this morning and she thought the rabbit was the best choice since it's "easily digested and bland". Poor rabbit. :(

Honeybear...it's interesting that you mentioned pancreatis...when I talk to the vet again, I'll mention that. I'm glad your fur baby is ok. That's scary.

Biolaeagles...I'm so sorry that you are still feeling unwell. I hope you can get into the doctor on Monday and get something safe that will help!

Tonight it's Scentsationals Warm Hugs

Goodnight.