The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Hello, ladies!The_Hi.gif

DH took DS # 1 to school today while I had an event, and he said he didn't cry at all. smile.gif I wonder if he's getting used to it, or if he has a harder time when I drop him off....hmmm.sleep.gif

Maggie, I'm glad the vet figured out what's wrong with Daisy so that she can get help.th_aa17.gif

Lonegirl, DS # 1 refers to school as "cool" too, haha.wink.gif

Candlelove, I'm glad you got a day of rest!th_slider_hi5.gif

I hope all of you in the snow storm stay safe! My SIL is out in Boston, and they are supposed to get a lot of snow today.

Today I'm melting gifts from friends- 1803's Sugarhouse's Pumpkin Pecan Coffee and Hansel & Gretel's Zucchini Bread. wub.gif

Hi Michele - Glad 2 C U! [smilie=th_wave] I wondered if U got a lot of snow....glad U got to stay home and relax with your family. Keeping your mom in my prayers.

Becky... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] There will always be a hole in your heart but the pain lessens a little over time.

[smilie=iagree] Becky - I agree with MaggieMae. As U have some better days and some not so good days remembering & missing your mom now...the better days will increase in time. [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Holiday Welcome - perfect winter scent! :confettistars:

Relieved to hear the storm wasn't as bad as they were predicting and hope everyone is safe and sound.

Becky, [smilie=th_empathy]

Burning YC Let it Snow and Vanilla Oak.

Happy Hump Day! th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Well, the blizzard in my area dropped roughly 10-12 inches of snow in our town if I had to guess. It blew around everywhere so it was hard to tell. I am glad our area actually ended up with less. I always worry about power outages. DS1 had the day off yesterday and just a delay this morning and is back in school.

I am melting Toasted Vanilla Latte Twinkies from HHS th_avatar_4219.gif

I am melting Toasted Vanilla Latte Twinkies from HHS

Shortygal - That sounds delicious! [smilie=yes] Is it mostly a bakery scent...can U smell the vanilla latte in it?

I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season. I'm still melting/burning Christmas scents [smilie=th_pardon] and this one is sooo good, altho it isn't necessarily a holiday scent, would be great all year! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Hello, everyone!The_Hi.gif

I am so happy that DS # 1 had a smooth drop-off with me. I think he's beginning to trust his teacher, because he was fine with having her hold his hand into the classroom. Of course, 30 minutes later I got a call from the nurse's office saying him and another little boy crashed into each other at recess, and he has a swollen lip (he's okay). I'm pretty sure this is just the first of many of those calls, having little boys.sFun_ahohno.gif

Shortygal, thats a lot of snow! I'm really glad that you didn't have any power outages either. yes.gif

Becky, I'm thinking about you today and your mom! th_empathy.gif

Today I'm melting Christmas Wish Zucchini from SGA and Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone- both gifts from a friend! th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi Everyone,

Good to hear that those of you who haven't been feeling well are on the mend.

MaggieMae - Good news about Daisy!

Burning Crossroads - French Toast (comfy cozy scent)

Biolaeagles ~ That's great to hear about DS #1 having a smooth drop off. Sorry he had a run-in with another little guy :o , though, but glad it wasn't more serious!

Cleaned out my Tara's drawer today and saw that I had doubles of several of them. You know what that means. [smilie=th_laughing] It means these are up next to melt. [smilie=th_giggle]

TCC Pumpkin Apple Bread, Dutch Apple Cinnamon Crunch, & Whipped Keylime Buttercream

CCCC Luv Bug

S&S Creamy Coconut Cake

Homemade Gingerbread Cinnabon and Nag Champa

Biolaeagles - Glad to hear the school drop off went easier for your DS...hope it's easier on U, too! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Got out some candles I had put away and am burning B&BW's Sweater Weather. I I got this last year trying to expand outta my bakery box usuals....but I think bakery scents will always be my fave. [smilie=th_pardon]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Thanks Denny!

Biolaeagles, good news that school drop off is getting better! Sorry to hear he had a "collision" but glad it was minor....I do think your right about boys though! LOL

It's Happy Hippy this morning...Freebird. Trying to take a little from different vendors...I hope these throw cause her blends are delicious on cold sniff.

Have a good day. :)

th_Hello_.gif

biolaeagles - Great to hear the drop off went well! Hopefully things will only get easier from here :)

Sweet - I get both the bakery notes and the latte note th_c032.gif

I am melting OPT Hot Cocoa right now. Hope everyone has a good day!

xmas-smiley-4625-1.gif Hi CF friends!

Here's what I have melting!

Scentsationals ~ Soft Cotton in the mudroom plug-in...perfect since this is where the cat box is!

VCS ~ The Warrens in the kitchen...sent to me by a CF waxxie! Really like this one...it's apple but there's something else also...a bakery note.

CCCC ~ Jelly Donuts in the living room...love this scent, but sadly it's not very strong.

FP ~ Loopy Lavender Noel in the master br. ...fruity, yet soothing and creamy at the same time...an all-time favorite.

Hope everyone is doing well! Have to work this afternoon, so no more scents for me today. boo.

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm melting K's GingyPie Java....smells a lot like Honey Gingerbread to me....yum!

What a cute scent name!!!!

Hugs to all!98354.gif

Hi there. :)

Maggie ~ Love your new avatar. :wub: And hope you have good luck with the Happy Hippy. I had a bunch of duds on the only order that I placed with her last year. :(

More Tara's today...

Bahama Coconut Lavender, Pink-a-Rific, Cucumber Melon Delight, It's the Great Pumpkin Dessert (moved because I can't smell it), and Maple Zucchini Bread

Ava's Autumn Magic

Melting the last of a PL Holiday Spices candle.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today DS # 1 is home, so I'm really happy to have him here to spend time with me and DS # 2.th_aa17.gif Poor guy has two black eyes from his "run-in" yesterday, but he seems fine otherwise.

Honeybear, I'm loving your Tara's binge!th_c032.gif

Today I'm melting LSC's Beignets- yummy, medium throw- and UTC's Jelly Filled Donuts. I'm really hoping I can smell it all since I'm still recovering from my sickness, and can't smell/taste like I normally can.th_sad2hz1.gif

Honeybear...thanks re the avatar. :) My Happy Hippy were mild throws...I could smell them but not strong....and considering I had three large chunks going at once...not good. Sadly, one of them smelled off (kinda vinegary) so I chucked them for something new.

Biolaeagles...oh no! Two black eyes? Poor little guy...that musta hurt!! How's his nose? Glad he's not feeling too bad.

It's CFOW Chillin on the Porch right now.

MaggieMae - Purdy new avatar! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Wonder if that's a real tree?

Biolaeagles - Awww...poor little guy, hope it doesn't hurt! He probably looks like your lil prizefighter.:)

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread....luv this scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Thanks Sweet...I don't think so...I think it's a computer image.

Now it's Ks Dutch Spice Bread...yummy but light. I'm wondering if it's me cause everything I've melted today has been light. Then again...they are old. :(

Night.