The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Oh my gosh Biolaeagles, I'm so sorry to hear of all the sickness in the house. Its so hard when our little ones are sick...especially if we are not feeling well ourselves. Get well wishes sent your way!! [smilie=th_balloons] I hope you can manage to get in a nap sometime during the day!

Feel better Mpfand!! [smilie=th_balloons] This has been a sickly Fall and Winter has only just begun!!

Sweet....since I don't watch the news (too depressing) I usually get my information from word of mouth and you were the first to let me know. :sFun_ahohno: Everyone around here is going crazy!! They say it could be over a foot with temps below zero! Blizzard is the word they're using. Yikes.

Burning White Barn Pumpkin Gingerbread

709 Walnut Ave Pumpkin Waffles

Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup

I ask a favor of some prayers today...my little Yorkie, Daisy, is not doing well. She has a growth on her tongue that is getting bigger by the day and she's lost a ton of weight in a couple of weeks. I'm afraid the vet didn't check her throughly when I brought her in last month worrying that she was loosing weight and had diarrhea. They sent her home with probiotics. I hate to see her in pain and I can't get in to the vet until Monday. It's breaking my heart.

Oh Maggie, sorry to hear about your dog, will keep you in my prayers. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I end of dumping the lemon cream by Colonial, couldn't smell it. Candle Tis the season by BBW. We are to get snow here in VA also, but not as much thank goodness.

Biolaeagles - Aww geeze...another nite of little sleep 4 U! :( Hope U all get some rest tonite and feel much better tomorrow! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Mpfand - Did the cold germs go thru your family, too? Hope you're feeling better! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

MaggieMae - Have already said prayers for Daisy and will continue. Hugs to U both! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Sugar Cookie Dough Zucchini Bread from a CF pal....strong & sooo good! [smilie=thank_you]

honeybear, I love that your DH is making lots of furry friends in Tel Aviv! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Biolaeagles, I hope everyone recovers quickly!

Mpfand, I hope you're getting lots of rest and feeling better soon!

MaggieMae, sending prayers and good thoughts your way for poor Daisy [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Burning YC Sparkling Angel and YC Candy Corn.

Maggie ~ Sending good thoughts and prayers for little Daisy...and lots of [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] to you.

Burning PL Poinsettia & Musk and Holiday Spices candles this evening.

Melting a S&S blend of Funnel Cakes & Waffle Cones and Blue Ribbon Cookies

Hope everyone in storm-zone stays safe and warm. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Hello! th_autumboy.gif

Maggie - I will pray for Daisy and I hope you get some helpful answers from the vet. th_empathy.gif

I am melting Tres Leches Cake from OPT :) We are under a blizzard warning here tonight into tomorrow with a predicted 15-30 inches of snow th_confused3.gif I am really hoping the power doesn't go out.

MaggieMae - Keeping U and Daisy in my prayers for a good report! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Shortygal - I hope the forecast is less severe for your area. The weather people have been wrong before, ya know? ;)

Good Monday morning! (is that an oxymoron? :) ) I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam - such a great scent! :wub: Everyone on the east coast keep safe!

Thanks for the well wishes Maggie, Sweet and Rivercat! So far, I haven't passed my germs onto anyone else in the family. I'm feeling a little better; stuffy nose and ears are making me dizzy though.

Biolaeagles, I hope you were able to get a good nights sleep!

Maggie, I'm praying for Daisy. Hugs to you. ♡

Melting Spiced Cranberry Cider from BH&G and Spiced Cranberries from ScentSationals.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Today we are all still recovering, but I think DH and I are the worst, probably because we are just exhausted from taking care of the boys while sick. I am soooo thankful that DS # 2 slept through the night last night, and didn't wake up with a fever. DS # 1 went back to preschool today, and it was another hard drop-off. It's only his third day (and he did miss Friday because of sickness), so I'm really hoping it gets better. I feel bad for him, us, and the teachers for how hard this transition has been.th_sad2hz1.gif

Maggie, I'll be praying for Daisy! I echo Mpfand in that I hope the vet is hopeful for you today.th_empathy.gif

Mpfand, stay warm (and safe)! I hope the storm passes all of you on the east coast quickly.yes.gif

Today I'm melting Twinkle Toes from SGA, Blackberry Twinkies from SGA, and a homemade Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone ZB. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Thank you all for your kind words! [smilie=group_hug] Daisy is doing better...hubby took her into the vet and they diagnosed her with Protein-Losing Enteropathy. They are not sure what is causing it but they didn't see any obvious tumors when they took X-rays which is good news! She's got some meds and hopefully she will improve. [smilie=th_huganimal]

It's been Dairy-Aire Lemon Pizzelle

Biolaeagles...I'm sorry your little guy had a tough time today. It will get better.

Biolaeagles - Glad to hear DS#1 slept thru the night - would help U all to get a nite of uninterrupted sleep. Hope that nasty virus is gone outta your house for good! [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae - I'm so happy Daisy is doing better - such good news! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm melting CCCC's Apple Jack & Peel - luv this scent! [smilie=th_00000020]

MaggieMae, glad to hear Daisy is doing better and good they did not find obvious tumors!

How is it the last week in January already? [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Tonight it's YC Home for the Holidays and BBW Leaves.

Hi friends.

Biolaeagles ~ Sorry it's so tough with DS #1 with the school situation, and hoping you all get to feeling at your best soon. [smilie=th_empathy]

Maggie ~ Good news about Daisy! [smilie=th_huganimal]

S&S Jelly Donuts blended with Cookie Butter Crack

UTC Peppermint Coconut Bread

Daphne's Blackberry Jam Lemon Butter Cookies

PL Indian Blue Lotus & Ginger

Homemade Blueberry Lemon Loaf

Stay safe in the winter storm, all of you that are smack dab in the middle of it.

Biolaeagles...tell yourself he will take two weeks to adjust and then you won't get discouraged...kids adapt quickly. Once my middle son started speech regularly at 3years old, he was proud to get away from us daily and have his "cool" (school)

Just start counting two weeks from today

Last week was dry run!!

My k's kreation order arrived and have been burning southern home at school and home

Oh Becky, what's that smell like?

Good Tuesday morning....the storm was a dud. It looks like we got maybe 5 inches? It's still snowing but it's been a fine snow since it started. This is so silly...they predicted up to 3 feet! LOL

Think I'm going for some coffee scents...

CFTKR Sugar Cookie Latte

Homemade Coffee Ice Cream from a talented CF pal

Homemade Toasty Caramel Buns & Coffee from another CF pal

[smilie=th_teks0311] Smells wonderful!!

Have a good one. :)

MaggieMae - I guess it's a good thing U got a little & the forecasted blizzard didn't happen 4 U [smilie=th_pardon] altho some areas in the north are still getting lots of snow. Were your schools still canceled for the day?

[smilie=th_Hello_] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnuts...yum! :sHa_okay:

Hope everyone is doing well. I haven't had much time for burning or melting lately. I have been doing a lot for my Mom lately. She turns 89 next week and has had some medical problems recently.

We didn't get as much snow as predicted but instead a much needed day of rest. DD and DH are home today. I'm now relaxing and burning some Yankee candles-

Almond Cookie

Eggnog

Maple Walnut

Oh Becky, what's that smell like?

Good Tuesday morning....the storm was a dud. It looks like we got maybe 5 inches? It's still snowing but it's been a fine snow since it started. This is so silly...they predicted up to 3 feet! LOL

Think I'm going for some coffee scents...

CFTKR Sugar Cookie Latte

Homemade Coffee Ice Cream from a talented CF pal

Homemade Toasty Caramel Buns & Coffee from another CF pal

[smilie=th_teks0311] Smells wonderful!!

Have a good one. :)

Minty, and vanilla bean noel....which I love....it was my Moms favorite Bath & Body scent. She wore it all year long....I think that's why i love it....I love FussassMcgee's Vanilla Bean Noel too.

Minty, and vanilla bean noel....which I love....it was my Moms favorite Bath & Body scent. She wore it all year long....I think that's why i love it....I love FussassMcgee's Vanilla Bean Noel too.

I miss her so badlly

Becky... [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] There will always be a hole in your heart but the pain lessens a little over time.

Candlelove...I'm glad you had some time today to relax...I know it is very tiring. You are a good daughter and your Mom is lucky to have you!!! :)

Sweet...the kids are very disappointed it wasn't a blizzard but it looks like the final tally is 8 inches so the schools made the right discision to close. We are all home today. ;)

Added some candles...

B&BW Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut

Kountry Light Cinna Nut Cafe

Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup

B&BW Pumpkin Gingerbread