The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Thanks, everybody!

Tonight I've got B&BW Winter and Sweet Fixations Fruit Loops going.

It's supposed to be in the low 70's this weekend--maybe I should dig out some warmer weather scents? :huh:

Nope Debra, no snow. :(

Maybe Saturday?

Well...Happy Friday! I thought this week would never end...maybe cause I got a bunch of "sickies" in the house. Hoping I can get them in today.

Honeybear...glad it's a shorter time away this time.

Biolaeagles...hope you had a nice day!!

Late last night and this morning it's VCS Little Briar Rose....felt like something fruity.

Have a good one.

Good morning! It's a chilly 38 here in Texas and my sons are still wearing shorts to school. A battle I don't wish to fight.

Burned YC buttercream last night and smelled nothing?!? Was a christmas gift and thinking they aren't made like they used to be.

Also burned an old GCanyon Cobbler on the Porch and only smelled it when I walked past.

Put in orders at front porch, haleys, k's, spotted hog and victoria. Will report back....

Happy Friday!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Lonegirl ~ Sorry about the Yankee Buttercream. [smilie=th_empathy] Last week I bought (against my better judgement because of prior experience) five YC Christmas Cookie tarts, melted one that night and got zip. I took all five back for a refund and vowed never to make that mistake again. You'll have much better luck with your recent orders. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

TSW Griswold Christmas ~ a gift from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

FP Mystery tart

Homemade Blackberry Lemon Curd Zucchini Bread from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311]

Good morning, everyone! th_wave.gif

We are all sick here in our house. DS # 1 and DH had fevers and head pounding yesterday, and I caught it late last night. I"m just hoping DS #2 doesn't get it! Luckily, DH took off of work to rest and to let me rest since he's on the tail-end of his sickness. I'm pretty sure DS # 1 caught it from preschool and gave it to us all- I'm sure it's the beginning of many preschool-transmitted viruses! th_sad-1.gif

Maggie, I hope everyone in your family gets better soon. th_empathy.gif

Lonegirl, that's so funny about your sons! It seems like boys/guys just radiate heat! Also, sounds like you have some good orders coming in! th_dancing_smile.gif

Honeybear, it is such a shame about YC! They have some good scents too, but AWFUL throw!

Today I'm melting Spearmint Noel from SGA to help clear up some sinuses here! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hope all those and their families not feeling well are much better today! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Put in orders at front porch, haleys, k's, spotted hog and victoria. Will report back....

Lonegirl - Lots of greats orders coming to U soon! :ssshopping: Be sure and let us know what U think when they arrive in the Pkg Report threads! :upssmiley1:

[smilie=th_bb20] Early (4:30am early! [smilie=th_roll] ) this morning I was burning BH&G's Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin and melting K's Pumpkin House Latte....smelled scrumptious in here! Just changed to LSC's Cider Dipped Donuts and smells delish already! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Thanks Biolaeagles and I hope you all are feeling better soon as well!! [smilie=th_balloons] It's been a tough year for preschools....there are so many different sicknesses going around.

Thanks Sweet....what were you doing up sooooo early?? Yikes.

Lonegirl...sorry about the YC but you've got lots of yummy goodies coming in!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

It's CFOW Cinnamon Glazed Donuts today.

Thanks Sweet....what were you doing up sooooo early?? Yikes.

MaggieMae - IDK, for some reason the pup kept coming into my room. At first I ignored it, but he kept coming back, so figured I'd better see if he needed out. And, once I'm up....I'm up. th_roll.gif

Still melting LSC's Cider Dipped Donuts and it's th_fabulous1.gif and still going strong! toppoints.gif

Good Morning. We finally got snow overnight and then rain....so it's a slushy mess out there. Yuck. Not what I was hoping for. :(

I hear ya Sweet...I'm the same way.

It's CFOW Blueberries & Cream Pecan Waffles this morning. Smells great so far. I'm melting mostly bags lately. I've been going through my stash and I pulled out all of my bags to make some room. Think I'll go see what else I can find. ;)

MaggieMae - Ick ..... slushy stuff can be very slippery! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Hope the rain turns back to a little snow to make it purdy again! [smilie=yes]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] I'm burning BH&G's Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin and melting LSC's Pumpkin Dolce Latte...such a delicious scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Good morning, everyone!The_Hi.gif

Sweet, you poor thing being woken up so early! I feel the same way where I can't go back to sleep. DS # 1 has been waking up early since sick, and even though DH has been helpful in the morning, I can't sleep after my kids wake up. It seems like we are all on the road to recovery; we are just trying to take it easy today since we are all still tired.thzzz003.gif

We are having some weird weather lately too! Crazy winds and hot, dry weather.th_cha60.gif I hope the winds die down soon!

Today I'm melting HHS' Granma's Blackberry/ Cinnamon Cookie Dough and CCCC's Berry Strudel Bake. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Added my Pumpkin Pecan Waffles by 709 Walnut Avenue....all of a sudden their having drowning wick issues. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] There's still plenty if wax left but I'm getting aggravated and might give up soon. I've tried mopping up a lot of the melted wax but nothing is helping. Argh.

Also started my B&BW Pumpkin Gingerbread...yum.

And Crossroads Buttery Maple Syrup

Biolaeagles...glad to hear you guys are starting to feel better in your house!! Hope your little guy starts sleeping for ya.

[smilie=th_e16] , Peeps!

Good to hear that all of you out there with bugs are getting over them. Just in time for the weekend! :)

Sweet ~ You'll be happy to know DH is making friends with every cat in Tel Aviv that he sees. [smilie=th_catkiss] Even though he knows some people there from the States, he prefers to wander around alone so that he can stop to talk to kitties along the way. There are many, many cats there with clipped ears, signifying that they have been neutered or spayed. It is illegal to hurt cats in Israel.

I'm also dealing with a lack of sleep today. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] My sister has a bad habit of texting me in the middle of the night for no good reason, after I have repetitively asked her nicely not to do so. [smilie=th_gif] With two teenage daughters in the house and a husband that travels so much, I always have my volume at maximum. Hoping this will be me tonight. [smilie=thzzz003]

HHS Granma's Cinnamon Glazed Baklava and Raspberry Almond Cookie

CCCC Berry Strudel Cakes ~ Just like you Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

CCCC Lemon Sugared Zucchini Bread

Sweet ~ You'll be happy to know DH is making friends with every cat in Tel Aviv that he sees. [smilie=th_catkiss] Even though he knows some people there from the States, he prefers to wander around alone so that he can stop to talk to kitties along the way. There are many, many cats there with clipped ears, signifying that they have been neutered or spayed. It is illegal to hurt cats in Israel.

Honeybear - How cool...he has international kitty friends! :D Wow....we could take a lesson from them not allowing harm to any animals. [smilie=th_happy096] I hope U get a good nite's sleep tonite with no interruptions! [smilie=th_offtobed]

I'm melting CFTKR's Iced Lemon Biscotti.....one of my fave lemon bakery scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

Yikes Honeybear....she must be a night owl. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Hope you get some shut eye tonight.

It's TTT Blackberry Pink Sugar and TTT Pomegranate Serendipity

Night.

Good Morning everyone!

Today I'm burning Twisted Peppermint from B&BW and Snowflake Cookie from YC.

Melting CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookie.

Colonial Candle is having a 50% off there entire website, think I'll go browse around, I've been wanting to try there melts, I hear they are very good!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, everyone! Although it's 9am here, it feels too early since DS # 2 caught the flu (the last one of our family to get it!) and was up most of the night last night. It wasn't until I rocked him for an hour, that he fell asleep for another three hours before waking up for good in the morning. DH and I are pooped out, since we are both still recovering from the flu ourselves.th_sad2hz1.gif

Sweet, I think I read that the east coast just got a lot of snow the other day too. yes.gif

Skylar, I think I'll go check Colonial out.th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Latte Boy and Heather's Magical Mocha from KK's. th_LOVE.gif

Good Morning! :) Biolaeagles, I hope your little guy recovers quickly and you're able to get some rest today. It's exhausting when an illness makes its way through everyone in the household. :( I've been battling a cold myself the last couple of days so haven't been melting much. Today I have Butterscotch Maple Cream from BH&G in a couple of melters. It's good and strong!

Biolaeagles ~ Sorry DS #2 got sick. Hope he gets better quickly. [smilie=yes]

I'm creating some of my own blends today...

S&S Thanksgiving, and two blends of other S&S tarts...Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream and Blue Ribbon Cookies and Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream and Funnel Cakes & Waffle Cones

PL Cucumber Ginger Mint

HHS Spearmint Noel

BH&G Cinnamon mixed with BH&G Latte