The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

th_Hello_.gif

Sweet - You can smell the coffee but the marshmallow definitely sweetens it up a lot, which I love! It had a very good throw for me :D

biolaeagles - I can remember when my older son was gone to school for the first time. I looked into the empty backseat and cried lol th_pardon.gif

I am melting Glazed Jelly Roll from CFTKR. Hope everyone has a nice night!

Biolaeagles, try not to worry...that is very normal. [smilie=th_bighug-1] We have lots of kids that cry when they are being dropped off at school because everyone is a stranger. The best thing for parents to do is say goodbye and leave right away...lingering only causes more tears. After a few minutes they see that it's fun and safe so they're happy! Every time that happens at my school I feel bad for the parents because they look worse then the kids! Just remember, it may happen a few more times until it becomes a routine for him. Soon enough he'll be telling you all about his fun day at school!

It's UTC tonight in Mac Apple Funnel Cake Pecan Cookie...strong on the apple.

Biolaeagles - Awww....I know you're both a little anxious leaving your little guy at school for the 1st time, that's a normal reaction. [smilie=th_empathy] I bet he got such a big hug from U when U picked him up from school he thought you'd squish him! lol

I'm melting FP's Holiday Spice...can smell the orange in it...yummy!

Biolaeagles, I hope your little guy had a good first day. My DS was 3 when we decided to send him to pre-school. It was tough, but it did help tremendously with his speech.

The chili was yummy, but I don't want to continue smelling it. Lol. Time for "dessert". Baked Apple Pie and Crumb Top, both from Scentsy.

Melting Autumn Hayride ~ Scentsationals....thanks to a CF friend for this lovely scent! It's really unique and I like it a lot!!!! [smilie=th_happy]

I'm pooped...going to finish watching the Red Wing game with DH and then [smilie=th_offtobed]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

The company is gone! Bring out the melters! :sFun_mango:

Debra - First thing U did, huh? :D Bet U were going thru smellie withdrawal! [smilie=th_cha66]

Good Wednesday morning! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut...yep, again! [smilie=th_00000020] We're getting a little snow today....yay! [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, everyone! th_76d65c2f.gif

Thank you all to your encouraging stories and advice about Liam attending preschool. I do think it will take awhile, and like you said, Maggie, it might be easier for all parties for me to just leave as quickly as possible- I don't think I could take watching him so upset, especially while toting around DS # 2 on my hip! th_smiley-crying.gif

Today it's Coffee Latte Zucchini from CFTKR. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles - My youngest son was not talking at age 3. He was tested through San Bernardino County and they determined that he needed pre-school intervention with a speech therapist. After six months at the school he was talking. Once he started elementary school he attended speech class twice a week. He is in college now and involved in many activities on campus that require good communication skills. Every now and then he brings up the preschool and has fond memories of it.

Today's melt is Vanilla Cookie Crunch from BH&G [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hello...

Whelp my class tonight has been cancelled due to the predicted śnow...so far not a flake. [smilie=th_confused3]

So, I'm melting BHG Fresh Cut Frasier...whoooo wheee!!! This one is strong!! Can NOT keep all three going cause it's killing me...so I'm changing two of them to Antique Sugar by 1803 Sugarhouse. Hope that helps.

MaggieMae - Did U end up getting any snow? We had teeny tiny flakes, but it was steady & pretty heavy.... probably had 2 inches. Not a lot, but enuf to make it white & purdy again.[smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm melting Cinnamon Chai from a CF pal (TY!) ....soooooo good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hello! Things have been crazy lately so haven't been burning much wax. I ran my first half marathon this past weekend at Disneyland and had a really great time. Recovering slowly and taking epsom baths [smilie=th_51991986]

Biolaeagles, I have no advice but just wanted to say that I love the name Liam! :wub:

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens and melting TDC Earth Angel. Good combo!

Rivercat...congrats on running that marathon!! [smilie=th_bb40]

Sweet...nope...it finally started to drop one or two flakes at 7...no accumulation. :(

No change on the scents.

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Rivercat - Running a half marathon is impressive...good 4 U! [smilie=th_23_32_7]

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie - deelish! Has anyone sniffed/burned their new Vanilla Bean Marshmallow candle? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Good Morning!

Sweet - I haven't sniffed/burned B&BW's new Vanilla Bean Marshmallow candle, but it sounds delightful.

I'm burning Pecan Pie from Park Hill...sooo good! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Good Day All!

[smilie=th_hello]

Congrats on the marathon, Rivercat! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

We got a little snow here today, Maggie. Not even an inch, yet school was closed for the day because of the icy roads. [smilie=th_giggle]

Still, I had to go out to get DH to the airport for another trip to Israel. Only 3 weeks this time and we didn't have to leave for the airport at 4:30 in the morning, so I'm grateful for those things.

Shayz Pink Sugar Cookie

Scarlet Raine Stress Relief ~ this one is on day three! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

S&S Lavender Leche

GC Snickerdoodles

PL Bamboo Breeze

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello, everyone! The_Hi.gif

Rivercat, congratulations on your first half marathon! th_slider_hi5.gif

Honeybear, I hope these three weeks go by quickly! th_aa17.gif

Today is the day DS # 1 is home all day, so I am really enjoying quality time with him.th_smilies-2.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Zucchini Bread and Pink Sugar/ Vanilla Butter Fudge from Tiffany's. th_drool33456183iw4.gif