The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Hi everyone!

Melting a few scents that were sent to me by wax buddies!

Starlight ~ Glazed Donuts & Coffee...wow!

KK ~ Farmhouse Joe

CFTKR ~ Country Blessings...love!

katz, Congrats on the exciting news!

biolaeagles, that sounds like a pretty intense speech therapy program for a young child! It may be worth it in the long run though. I have a nephew who is 9 and has a lisp plus he stutters and talks way too fast. It is hard to understand him easily. He had some therapy when he was 5 or 6, but nothing like what you are describing. Needless to say, he gets teased at school about it. Hope I am not scaring you...but maybe try this new program and see how it goes.

Well, the boys are due to walk in from school any minute...

Have a nice afternoon everyone!

Changed the upstairs warmer to a homemade Cranberry Peppermint from a CF pal...thanks, I love it! ;)

Not getting much from the RTL tart....I'll change it out.

Yep Sweet, it looks like it. I think things have been sticky for a while over at LOL....its a shame...they had some great stuff...top notch. I hope they are ok in whatever they are doing now.

Thinking I'll melt some LOL....I've got tarts that have got to be 4 years old...at least.

So, it's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

[smilie=th_blij12] and goodnight

Aria, that's really sad for your nephew. I hope he gets some help too. We decided to do four days a week, and I felt much better about the program seeing the classroom and talking to the teacher today. The good thing is we have the ability to change his schedule at any time we feel like it, so if he feels too overwhelmed, we can always scale back. yes.gif

Sweet, yeah, LOL was having issues with customer service and TAT for awhile, then her site just went down. It's a shame, because her tarts are amazing, but I (as well as others) have had issues with customer service ordering from her in the past. It seems like she must have been overwhelmed with her businesss or something like that. sad.gif

Earlier today it was Two Harbors from Scentsy and Blackberry Jam/ Funnel Cake from a sweet friend. Now I'm burning Cinnamon Frosting from B&BW. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hello!

Yep, I was one that had problems with LOL last year. I ordered and never received wax or any communication and ended up filing a claim, unfortunately. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg It was a big bummer considering things were good in the past.

I am melting Pumpkin Butt from Can Do :)

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Yep, I was one that had problems with LOL last year. I ordered and never received wax or any communication and ended up filing a claim, unfortunately. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg It was a big bummer considering things were good in the past.

Shortygal - Geez....U didn't receive your waxies...even after filing a claim? :(

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie and melting Toasty Caramel Buns & Coffee from a CF pal (TY!)...yummmm!:sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Good Morning

Melting

S&S - Gingerbread Apple Cake

FP - Salted Caramel

TSW - Battle of Wits...thanks CF buddy...smells divine!

Have a great Friday everyone! Off to work soon.

Amish Sugar Cookies (my blend) from KK's.

Biolaeagles - Sounds like a good one! [smilie=yes] Whatcha think?

I'm melting Kimrie Anne's Sweater Weather (type) Bonfire Bliss Mallow from a CF pal (TY!).[smilie=th_1_bigone110] ....very strong! It's good, but definitely out of my bakery realm....not sure what to think yet.[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hello ????

I, too, had major problems with LOL. After last time and all of the frustration, I vowed never to order again.

Glad you're feeling more at ease about DS #1's therapy. ☺️

UTC Burnt Sugar Zucchini Bread

Daphne's Grapefruit 7-Up Pound Cake

SGA Fresh Cut Grass

LOL Karma from Lush Type

TGIF!

sweet - Even though I filed a dispute & escalated to a claim, LOL never responded even once th_F_14WA116161617.gif Paypal refunded my money thankfully.

I am now melting Blue Cotton Candy from OPT :)

[smilie=th_sHellobar] So glad it's Friday! I have a baby shower tomorrow and I've been running all over creation trying to find an outfit...nothing. I've probably gained a good 5 pounds or more since I've been sitting around with the broken toe. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Why, oh, why do I wait until the last minute?? And I can't wear regular shoes yet so....I'll look like a kook with big fat boots on my feet. Does anyone else wait until the last minute? I used to be so good at planning ahead. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Biolaeagles, I am very happy that you feel better about your sons program!! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: It's always hardest with the first child.....everything's new. It will all work out. :)

Aria, your story about your nephew is so upsetting. Poor little guy. Children can be very cruel...I hope everything turns around for him soon.

Shortygal and Honeybear....boy, that stinks about LOL. But I'm glad you got your money back Shortygal...once when I filed a claim, there was no money there to give back to me...but my credit card company ended up giving it back. The last time I ordered there it took forever but she gave me TONS of freebies so I was good.

Susan....Score!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Do you have an old lid you can use?

I need to get up to change the melter...it hasn't been changed since yesterday....oh the horror, I know. But my feetsies are sore....

Hi ladies. Candle: Tis the Season by BBW. Got this candle the other day for $4.00. The only thing I don't like is no lid. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Susan - That's such a great scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] If U don't have an extra lid, I have one from that candle that's almost finished & I'd be glad to send it to U if U'd like to have it.

MaggieMae - Me...[smilie=th_ee29] ...I tend to procrastinate, too. [smilie=th_pardon] Nothing makes me more productive than the last minute. :icon_razz:

I'm melting CFKTR's Cranberry Woodspice. This is probably 4 years old and still strong as when new! [smilie=kewl]

Cookie - can't beat that price! What a deal!

It is so sad about LOL...I have a bunch still, they seem to have held up OK.

Tonight I have relatives here that complain that when they go home their clothes smell like candles. So, no smellies for a bit. :huh:

Good morn, ladies. Candle for today: Christmas Rose by Wax Lyrical. Hope to finish this one up today. I would buy this one again if I could find it. Have a great Saturday.

Sweet, thanks for the offer of a lid, I found one that should work.

Good Morning...

Funny Sweet! I hear ya. ;)

One of my DS high school friends has been staying with us for the past couple of days...since I don't want anything too spicy I ended up putting on Ks Cantaloupe...one of my favorite scents from anyone. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Will change that up later.

Have a good one. :)

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Donut...again (sorry to sound like a broken record, but I really like that scent! :wub: ). Supposed to have temps in the low 40's here today...must be the January thaw. B)

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today I'm planning to take DS # 1 to his first movie in a movie theater: Paddington Bear. I hope it's good! yes.gif

Maggie, I hope your toe heals up quickly, and that you find some shoes quick! Shoes are always a hard thing for me to find for a certain event (shower, wedding, etc.). biggrin.gif

Sweet. I LOVE Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut too!th_200912104451.gif

Today I'm melting a blend from SMT: Sticky Marshmallow/ Gingerbread/ Pumpkin and UTC's Zucchini Cookie Dough with a bit of Granma's VBN from HHS. th_LOVE.gif

th_autumboy.gif Hello!

biolaeagles - I hope you enjoy the movie! I haven't braved bringing my DS to a movie in a theater yet, he's spunky and I am uncertain he'd sit still! lol

Maggie - I'm sorry about the broken toe :( I really dislike shopping for events and feeling like I am on a goose chase for the right thing to wear! I hope you have some luck!

debra - My DH has always been the one complaining his clothes smell like "your candle things" th_yellow5.gif

Today I am melting Pizzelle from CFTKR sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Thanks Biolaeagles and Shortygal....I'm glad I'm not the only one. ;). I ended up wearing a super loose pair of flats with a new pair of black slacks (always a good thing to have) and a blouse I already owned. Done. The shower was beautiful.

Now it's time to change up my scents...

Funnel Cake from the Kissing Booth