The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

th_sHellobar.gif

sweet - To my nose, the waffle was more of the dominant scent but it wasn't a single note waffle scent...the eggnog was in there somewhere!

cookielady - Yikes, sorry to hear about the nosebleed!

I am melting Wildberry Parfait from what used to be Pics, Petals & Scents :)

:smileysnowangel:

We woke up to snow today! :confettistars: So in honor of the occasion, it's mostly Christmas scents...

HHS Toasted Fireside, Santa Baby, and Christmas Splendor

UTC Spiced Cranberry Zucchini

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake

Shayz Pure Suga Lemonade

Daphne's Blue Cactus

Susan ~ I'm so sorry to hear you had such a rough night. [smilie=th_empathy] Hope you sleep better tonight!

Susan - How frustrating...hope U sleep well tonite! [smilie=thzzz003] I've noticed it's so dry in the house from the furnace heat... might that be the cause of your nosebleed? [smilie=th_scratch]

Honeybear - :thyay: for snow - I bet it's so purdy!

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie and melting KK's Fresh Brewed Coffee - great scent combo! :sHa_okay:

th_Hello_.gif

Susan, I'm sorry you've had a rough night; I hope you're able to sleep more soundly tonight. th_empathy.gif

Honeybear, yay for snow! th_pardon.gif

Aria, I agree with you about Yankee. I burned their Christmas Cookie a year ago and got nothing too. huh.gif

I'm feeling a little anxious today. We met with DS # 1's speech therapist, and she recommends that he starts a preschool program (that will also focus on speech development) five days a week for four hours a day. I know we'd eventually send him to school every day, but I feel like he's so young and we're not able to ease into doing a few days a week. I will really miss him, and so will DS # 2. th_cray.gif

Today I'm burning Strawberry Kiwi Marshmallow ZB and Key West Cupcakes both made by a talented CF lady! th_smilies-2.gif

The big National Championship Football game is tonight and the whole Northwest is covered in Duck colors. Never seen so many college flags on car windows.. it is very exciting!

Debra - I'm not a football follower & didn't watch the game, but gotta say the folks in my area are pretty darn happy...yay Buckeyes! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Biolaeagles - That's a difficult decision since he's so young ....even tho the therapist recommended it, only U and your DH will know in your hearts what's best & the right thing to do. [smilie=th_friends]

I'm burning Illuminations Eggnog candle. Sad this company went OOB....to me, they had THE best eggnog scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Hello All.

Susan....sorry to hear you had a rough night...I hope tonight is much better!!!

Aria...I hear ya. Don't see myself buying any more YC. :(

Biolaeagles....I agree with Sweet. It really is your decision. If he is seeing the speech therapist, that should be where the real work is going on...as well as at home with you. I know when my son was two the speech therapist said he should be in a preschool Mommy and Me so he would be around other children who would talk. I listened and signed him up...after only one session I realized that my son and all the children under 4 can't play "cooperatively". We stayed there until the 8 weeks were up because I enjoyed talking to the other moms but my son didn't speak a word the entire time. Is there any way you could cut it down to something you're more comfortable with?

It's TTT Winterberry...nice.

Goodnight

Hi, everyone! Things have been nutty so haven't had much chance to post. I was in Las Vegas last week with my horrible client for a big trade show and am still recovering from 4 days of standing and talking :blink:

Susan, I hope you get some rest tonight!

This evening I'm burning B&BW Winter and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Good morning, ladies, and thank you for the helpful advice about DS # 1! group_hug.gifIt is so hard determining what the best course of action is since we want help for his speech delay, but also want him to maintain his other friendships and spend time with family. yes.gif

Today I'm melting IHOP from SGA before taking the boys to a friend's house for a playdate. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hey y'all!! sSig_sup.gif

I hope everyone is having a great and Happy New Year so far! I haven't been on for so long and I feel like I have missed so much from all of my candle buddies. I appreciate my birthday greetings and the most wonderful gift of all was finding out I am going to be a GRANDMA on my birthday!sHa_woot.gifth_aa20.gifconfettistars.gifI am SO excited since this our first grand baby!cloud_9.gif I will do a better job of posting...I've been melting lots of scents and ready to place some orders at some new great companies.. Any recommendations?? Wishing you all a great evening!!

How exciting Katz! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Bio - I am melting the Red Velvet tarts - and they are fairly strong.

Tonight it is one of the Airwick Color Change candles.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Chocolate Layered Cake by YC, one of my favorites.

Napa Valley Escape by BH&G

I have slept good for the last two nights, yea. I'm trying to get over a cold too, which I'm sure doesn't help. Hope everyone has a great day.

Congratulations, Katz! How exciting! :)

Busy week at work. I thought things would slow down after the holidays, but I'm not seeing it yet.

Melting Eggnog from Scentsy. Not sure if I like this....it's not very strong and what I do smell seems a little "off".

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet, those scents sound delish! th_slider_hi5.gif

Mpfand, that's too bad about the Eggnog scent. huh.gif

Today I'm melting my last chunks in Sticky Marshmallow/ Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread/ Vanilla Waffle Cone from SMT. wub.gif

MaggieMae - Purdy new avatar! :sHa_okay:

Katz - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] ....Grandma Katz! [smilie=snoopy] When is the baby due?

I'm melting BH&G's Simmering Apple Cider...winner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Thanks to every one with the lovely congratulations and sentiments!! The little one is due around July 31st.th_catkiss.gif