The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Good morn everyone. Candle going: Wasabi Apple by BBW

Bio, congrats.

Yesterday I melted: Buttercream Frosting by Swan

Candle: Christmas Rose by Wax Lyrical

Votive: Garden Mint by Root

I knew she could open any time during that span, and certainly didn't expect her to open right at 10:30 on the dot, but it looks like that's what she did. I only wanted to start watching the site at that time for the opening. It was on FB a little while later that I heard that she did, in fact, open right at the beginning. And within about 15 minutes, I guess most everything was gone.

Honeybear - Geez...wish Kirby would comment on her FP page that the opening happened & she was closed again, would only take a few minutes to do that. [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 She's supposed to open again later this month, hope U can catch that one..she has good stuff.

Good Sunday morning! Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Merry Cookie. I was focused (fixated? :lol: ) on burning my pumpkin candles and forgot I had this at Christmas. [smilie=th_pardon] It's a great scent any time of the year! [smilie=yes] Our weather forecast has changed and now sez a mix of snow and ice for tomorrow. Booo. :(

Hello everyone, and thanks for the congratulations! th_excited-1.gif

Yesterday I was out all day driving in the rain visiting a friend who just had a baby. DH took the boys along with his mom out to the snow, and they had a blast! It was their first experience with snow. th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's. th_smilies-2.gif

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

I saw that VCS was going to open again in a couple of weeks, Sweet, but by that time I'll be back in school, AND besides, I've already been on a pretty good :ssshopping: spree this week and need to get a grip. [smilie=th_ee29]

Biolaeagles ~ I'll bet the boys loved the snow. How fun!

Maggie ~ Good to hear your DH is getting up and around. My poor DH rolled his ankle on a hike yesterday. Sure wish I wasn't 500 miles away so that I could take care of him, but at least he's got a whole slew of feral kitties coming around to keep him amused. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

SGA Pumpkin Noel's Birthday

Daphne's Pink Serendipity Cream Pie

A blend of Daphne's Bake Shop and her Pearamel

Homemade Peach Nectar

Have a nice Sunday!

Biolaeagles - I hope they got a video so U could see their fun in the snow! [smilie=th_popcorm1]

he's got a whole slew of feral kitties coming around to keep him amused.

Honeybear - Slew? Sounds like word is out he's a good source for free food. :D

I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte Zucchini - ahhhh....delish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Wish that it was not already Monday eve!

I have been going through half burned Christmas candles. Tonight it is YC - Holiday Garland.

Evening, ladies! th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, I hope your DH heals quickly with his little friends by his side. th_cuddle-1.gif

Debra, I hear you about not wanting the week to start. th_sad2hz1.gif

Tonight I'm melting Vanilla Lime/ Strawberry from HHS. cloud_9.gif

Happy Monday.... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Honeybear....hope the DH is feeling better soon!

Biolaeagles....sounds like the boys had fun!!

It's K's Christmas Bough...trying to keep the fir scents out as long as possible....love em! ;)

Have a good one. :)

Good morning!

I am melting something that I picked up from Kohl's yesterday - Eggnog Waffle Sundae from Food Network th_stophierDancedancer04.gif I've had good throw from their melts and was happy to see a bunch of things marked down. I did control myself and only bought this though lol.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good morning, ladies! I'm hoping to have enough energy today to put down all of our Christmas decorations. It's such a pain wrapping up all the breakables with two little boys wanting to play with them too. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Shortygal, that Eggnog Waffle Sundae sounds delicious! th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting a combo of Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters and TCC's Orange Glazed Pumpkin Citrus in one warmer, and Can-Do's Pumpkin' Bread Puddin' in another. th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning [smilie=The_Hi]

Shortgal ~ Eggnog Waffle Sundae sounds amazing and right up my alley. You'll have to let us know how it threw. [smilie=th_aa17]

Biolaeagles ~ Good luck getting all of the Christmas decorations done with the little ones underfoot. Maybe give 'em some pots and pans and a couple of wooden spoons to make music while you work. :lol:

Thanks for the good wishes for DH. He is not able to put pressure on that ankle at all and is desperately trying not to limp at work. Guess I'll have to wait until he gets back from Arizona on Thursday before I can see the damage for myself. But I sure hope he heals quickly. He's off to Israel again on the 22nd. [smilie=crap]

FP Grape Candy Jelly Donuts

UTC Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Noel

Daphne's Banana Cream Krispies and Bake Shop blended

HHS Strawberry Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread ~ a gift from a sweet CF lady [smilie=th_teks0311]

It's Goosecreek Harvest Pear upstairs.

Candles in

719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles

Yankee Autumn Wreath....had to blow this out and put it on a warmer since it was smoking like crazy.

Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup....so old I decided to finally burn it.

The Eggnog Waffle Sundae had good throw! The few scents I have tried from Food Network have all impressed me. Sunday Morning Pancakes is a great one they have if you ever see it!

Now I have in TDC Cookie Monster th_slider_flirt.gif

Whelp...I put the Yankee jar on the warmer and it got even sootier!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] How can that happen without a flame?? So, into the garbage it goes. :(

Added Ks Who Flakes

Whelp...I put the Yankee jar on the warmer and it got even sootier!! [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] How can that happen without a flame?? So, into the garbage it goes. :(

MaggieMae - That's weird isn't it?! [smilie=th_cha66] I hate to throw waxies out....do U burn candles outside in the evening in the summer? Maybe keep it for that.

That is odd, Maggie! Toss away!

The big National Championship Football game is tonight and the whole Northwest is covered in Duck colors. Never seen so many college flags on car windows.. it is very exciting!

Tonight is Red Velvet Cake - Candleberry

How do you like the Red Velvet Cake from Candleberry, Debra? I love that scent, but I usually don't get a strong throw from most candles in it.th_235F35F32.gif

Tonight I'm melting Pink Lavender Mallow from Wilma's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Finally changed up the scents to FP Smoochin by the Fire....nice!

It's a shame about that candle...it's Autumn Wreath which is a fav scent of mine but it's just too weird so I chucked it. It was close to the bottom anyway.

Goodnight.

snoman4.gif Hi friends!

Melting a couple bakery scents this morning...

SGA - Caramel Latte Glazed Baklava

FP - Gingerbread Applesauce

VCS - Edelweis ... a gift from a CF pal ... thanks!

All of these smell fantastic together!

honeybear, hope DH's ankle feels better soon

Maggie, YC has been going downhill lately. I had a Christmas Cookie jar in a pretty luminary for the holidays and got next to no throw at all. Very little from my Mistletoe jar either. Holiday Bayberry had a medium throw. Very little from Christmas Eve. These are all scents that I've had great luck with in the past. That is weird about the soot issue you had though.

biolaeagles, little boys and snow! What a great pair!

Off to pour another cup of coffee and get ready for work soon...

Have a great day!

Hi ladies. Remelting what I had from yesterday, I'm to tired to change anything out. I had a terrible night, couldn't get comfortable,change to a diffferent bed & then had a darn nose bleed. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Hope everyone has a nice day