The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

th_bb20.gif

I am melting Granmas Whipped Zucchini Bread from HHS. We got a rapid burst of snow earlier during the morning commute. I am relieved DH and DS1 made it to work & school without issue. I am a worrywart when it comes to driving in the snow th_yellow5.gif Hope everyone has a good day!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle. We got some snow overnite and a little more this morning...sure is purdy [smilie=th_00000020] but still very cold & schools closed again today. Forecast is for snow on Monday, but I hope it's not a lot (can't believe I said that! [smilie=th_foolish1] ) so the schools can reopen so the they won't have to make up the time.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I agree with you about guys being hard patients- I hope your DH feels better soon! th_empathy.gif

Shortygal and Sweet, I hope that the snow ceases for you guys for a little while so that everyone can drive and get to work and school safely! yes.gif

So, I have some news....I am pregnant with Baby # 3! I am currently 15 weeks pregnant. I haven't been that sick, but have been very exhausted (especially with two active boys, the older of which doesn't nap anymore)! My due date is July 4th. th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting Philly Butter Cake and Cinna-munchkins from SH. th_LOVE.gif

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle. We got some snow overnite and a little more this morning...sure is purdy [smilie=th_00000020] but still very cold & schools closed again today. Forecast is for snow on Monday, but I hope it's not a lot (can't believe I said that! [smilie=th_foolish1] ) so the schools can reopen so the they won't have to make up the time.

We have ice in forecast Sunday night into Monday! YUCK!!

Yay, Biolaeagles! So happy for you!!! [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Sweet ~ I remember having windchill advisories with school closings several times when we lived in Northern Indiana back in 2000. DD #1 was in kindergarten and she had several days off because of them.

SGA IHOP and Boo Berry Bread

HHS Spearmint Noel and Lemon Chiffon Coconut Pie

SC Gingerbread

Homemade Orange Vanilla Coffee/Pumpkin Pecan Waffle from a sweet CF friend :wub:

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_aa20] What fantastic good news... [smilie=th_slider_congratulation to U and your DH! Shall we think pink? :D

We have ice in forecast Sunday night into Monday! YUCK!!

Becky - I hope that changes! Snow is usually do-able....ice is a totally different animal! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam...always a winner, especially in cold snowy weather! :smileysnowangel:

Shorty....I know what you mean...I'm so nervous when DS or DD has to drive in the snow. At least I don't have to worry about DH, he literally works down the road a mile. ;)

Becky...be careful in that ice....that's scary!!!

It's SGA Everything But the Kitchen Sink tonight....mmmmmm.

smiley1861.gif Good Morning!

Melting Ultimate Bear Claw from Carol in two melters. YUM!

Thanks for all the well wishes for DH. Luckily, he had a routine DR. appt yesterday and got a z pack. Otherwise, I doubt if he would have made an appt. Men!!!

Maggie, well wishes for your DH too!!!!

biolaeagles, smiley_champagne.gif Congratulations on your wonderful news! Take care and get as much rest as you can....with 2 little boys...lol...hard to do!!!!

Okay, friends, I am about to take down our Christmas tree. All the other decorations have been put away....just gotta tackle the tree.

Have a nice Saturday!

PS....anyone gonna try to order from VCS today? I am, praying I can get an order in...lol.

Maggie, I hope your DH is doing better! A torn miniscus-ouch! :(

Bioloaeagles, congratulations!!! That's very exciting news!

I love lazy Saturday mornings. Melting a gift from a sweet CF pal, Pumpkin Pecan Coffee from 1803 Sugarhouse. I also have Coffee Time from Scentsy in the same area. Excellent combination!

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Birthday Cake from Aunt Smellman th_dancing_smile.gif Finally took the decorations off the tree yesterday. We have a real one and the town pickup is this upcoming week. Tree is starting to get a bit crispy, so it is time!

Congratulations, biolaeagles!! th_ef3416a0.gif I can only imagine how tired you must be! I have an active 3 year old little guy and he keeps me on my toes lol.

No VCS for me...forgot about it while taking down the tree!

Aaaaand...everything is gone.

Oh well...I have plenty o' wax .... lol

No VCS for me...forgot about it while taking down the tree!

Aaaaand...everything is gone.

Aria - I was just on her FB page & no mention that the opening had happened....how do U know the opening came & went & U missed it? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm melting Caramel Pumpkin Swirl from a CF pal - sooo good! [smilie=thank_you]

Aria - I was just on her FB page & no mention that the opening had happened....how do U know the opening came & went & U missed it? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm melting Caramel Pumpkin Swirl from a CF pal - sooo good! [smilie=thank_you]

I was there right at the opening time and didn't even have a chance. I don't know how I missed it! [smilie=th_scratch] I couldn't tell it was even open! :angry:

I was hoping to get a first-time order in, but it's too frustrating. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

LOL Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream

PL Pumpkin Apple Cider

Blueberry Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Zucchini Bread and Serendipity Donut from a CF sweetie [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Thanks Aria and Mpfand....he is doing great today. Getting around without crutches and no meds!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Now he's in a hurry to play softball again. [smilie=th_scratch]

I saw the VCS opening but I'm trying my hardest not to order for a long while....it feels like forever and it's only been 9 days! :sHa_sarcasticlol: Sorry to those of you who couldn't place an order...her stuff goes super quick!

Tonight it's candles...

Hot Apple Pie mega candle from Crossroads...so wonderfully scented.

Holly Jolly Christmas from B&BW

Tis the Season from B&BW

Merry Marshamllow from Yankee...nada from this....might chuck it once I blow it out. Its taking up prime wax placement real estate....would rather put a candle there that actually throws. ;)

Should change up the melters soon.

I was there right at the opening time and didn't even have a chance. I don't know how I missed it! [smilie=th_scratch] I couldn't tell it was even open! :angry:

I was hoping to get a first-time order in, but it's too frustrating. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Honeybear - If U were on her site right at 10:30 CST, that wasn't necessarily the time she would open. She doesn't have a specified time when she opens, just a 3 hour time span (10:30-1:30 CST today) when it could be any time during that. [smilie=th_roll] I've been lucky to order twice, but I had to constantly stalk the site for that 3 hour time span to catch it. Annoying. [smilie=th_sad-1] It would be helpful if she would post on FB that the opening has happened & she's now closed so we would know, but I've never noticed that she does that.

I'm melting CFTKR's Amish Quilt... luv this scent from all vendors I've tried! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Honeybear - If U were on her site right at 10:30 CST, that wasn't necessarily the time she would open. She doesn't have a specified time when she opens, just a 3 hour time span (10:30-1:30 CST today) when it could be any time during that. [smilie=th_roll] I've been lucky to order twice, but I had to constantly stalk the site for that 3 hour time span to catch it. Annoying. [smilie=th_sad-1] It would be helpful if she would post on FB that the opening has happened & she's now closed so we would know, but I've never noticed that she does that.

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

I knew she could open any time during that span, and certainly didn't expect her to open right at 10:30 on the dot, but it looks like that's what she did. I only wanted to start watching the site at that time for the opening. It was on FB a little while later that I heard that she did, in fact, open right at the beginning. And within about 15 minutes, I guess most everything was gone. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

[smilie=th_pardon] Oh well. I'm having fun ordering from other new-to-me vendors. [smilie=yes]

SGA Evil Twins' Birthday

Homemade from a friend Carnival Treats

Greetings...

Finally changing the melters...

VCS Dr. Zhivago

Still have the earlier candles going...

I spent the day taking down all the decorations....I'm pooped! Exhausted. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]