The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Ringing in the New Year with Scents of Good Cheer!

Howdy!

Thanks Candlelove! She's doing great and back at school. ????

Becky....I absolutely love GH and have used up every bit of her stuff...it's so good. Never tried Country Store...is it new?

Mpfand...so glad you enjoyed your company. It's so sad taking the decorations down. :(

Sweet...She's back in school but the tutors are coming to our house after school to go over the work she missed. I melt three warmers at once downstairs so I'm trying to just let the morning melt go until the tutors leave. Then....MELTING MANIA!!!

Honeybear...I'm sorry you had to say goodbye to your hubby again so quickly. [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f I'm sure it feels like he just got home.

Biolaeagles...81???? I love śnow but that sounds wonderful!!

Yes the Country Store is new. I love her stuff too????????

It's much more fun to put up the tree and decorations than to take them down. I worked ALL day and with the exception of the guest bathroom got the entire downstairs un-decorated and cleaned. I'll start on the upstairs tomorrow. Changed scents to Welcome Home and My Home, both from Scentsy. Think I need a hot shower and a glass of wine.

Becky, what's the link to Grubby Hollow?

Hi, Shortygal! th_76d65c2f.gifIt's good to see you on, and that OPT blends sounds delicious! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Maggie, I hope you're able to melt soon enough! th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Tonight it's Pineapple Danish from LSC and Blueberry Creme Brulee from SGA. th_avatar_4219.gif

[smilie=th_wave] Hey Shortygal!! So good to see you!

Biolaeagles...I'm melting now!! :sFun_mango: Oh....Grubby Hollow is here. They're closed now though. :(

Mpfand...that's a nice ending to the day. [smilie=th_blij80] and [smilie=th_a056]

Tonight it's a giftie from a CF pal...Scentsational Pinecones & Birch...love it. ;)

And TSW Merry & Bright

Goodnight [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning! holiday.gif

Melting VCS Autumn in Salemn...spicy and warm cloud9.gif

Maggie, we got a wee bit of snow too. It's also bone-chilling cold and windy. brr.gif

Aria - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ....that is a big un....thanks for showing us the Crossroads candle! Is the Santa's Cookie Crumble scent mostly a spice scent....any bakery note to it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

sweet, it's not too heavy on the spice and has a really good dough-y note to it. hearts.gif

DH returned from a work trip and he caught a virus while he was gone. He is coughing like crazy. Luckily he is taking the rest of the week off, so he can rest up a bit. Not sure if he'll see the DR., because he's stubborn like that. Hoping the boys and I don't catch it!!!!

Glad you gals liked the pic of my enormouse candle...I don't think I'll ever burn through the whole thing!!!!

Gotta work a full 8 hours at Target today!

Hope everyone has a great day! handcat.gif

Honeybear - A few more months & no more traveling back & forth for your DH! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Shortygal - [smilie=th_autumboy] Nice to C U again!

Aria - Hope your DH feels better soon and U and your boys avoid the germs! [smilie=yes]

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut. :wub: Bitterly cold here too :wacko: lots of schools closed because of it, probably tomorrow too.

Good morning, everyone! confettistars.gif

Aria, I hope your DH feels better soon! yes.gif

Today I'm melting Coffee Latte Zucchini from CFTKR and Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes from Shayz. th_LOVE.gif

We are in a deep freeze here. In the 20's. That's very cold for us but not nearly as cold as the weather some of you are getting.

Started PT today. My knee hasn't been right. Found out I gave very bad arthritis. I'm getting old!!

Relaxing now with some great candles-

YC Eggnog

YC Almond Cookie

YC Maple Walnut.

[smilie=th_hello]

Sweet ~ Well, that will only happen if we get the house sold. DD #2 and I are going to get busy soon on ensuring that happens (Feng Shui'ing the house, etc.)! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria ~ Hope your DH feels better and that none of the rest of you get the bug!

SGA Boo Berry Bread & Blueberry Muffin Wildberry Mousse Noel

Tiffany's Homespun Treasures

TCC Amish Harvest

Homemade Welcome Home

Stay warm! We're actually having some higher temps here in the Southwest. [smilie=th_snoopy]

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Pink Coconut from Can Do :) We will be having a wind chill advisory here as well. I am wondering if DS#1 will have a delay tomorrow morning. I'm sure he'd be thrilled.

Aria- Sorry to hear about your DH being sick. I hope you don't get it! I feel like this year is particularly bad. We were sick here for a good majority of November and December with back to back illnesses.

Stay warm, everyone! th_autumboy.gif

Michele - Hope your knee feels better! Nah...you're not getting old....90 is old! (the older I get the higher my definition of 'old' gets :D )

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam candle. Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_autumboy]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Aria...sorry to hear your hubby is sick! Hope he is feeling better soon.

Michele...yikes...I know arthritis can be very painful. I hope the PT will help with that. :)

Just got in from my hubby's knee surgery..he's doing well but he doesnt listen and is walking all over without the crutches while on the meds and wondering why he's in so much pain when they wear off. [smilie=th_shout] He doesn't hear me.

Melting Mistletoe by Barn Candles....not my fav but it's nice.

Crazy weather - so many of you in the deep freeze - and out here it is almost 60 degrees!

Tonight it has been Scentsationals - Cinnamon Coffeecake Swirl

Good Morning!

Drove my DD to the bus It's freezing out there.

Thanks Magggie and Sweet. Taking anti inflammatory meds so the pain is subsiding. I don't like meds so I'm also taking vitamin supplements and trying to control the pain by diet. I'm sure it will feel better soon. I see progress already.

Melting Nene's Oatmeal Raisin Cookie.

Good morning :)

I am melting HHS Cinnamon Cookie Dough Cake right now. I thought it might be too spicy for my nose, but it is actually quite nice!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

MaggieMae - Hope your DH's knee heals quickly and he decides to listen to the doc's & your advice to take it easy and use those crutches! [smilie=yes]

Good Thursday morning! Ok...it's almost noon, but still morning! [smilie=th_pardon] I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle and melting K's Toasted Cinnamon Latte - smells soooo good in here! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Wind chill advisory (20 below when I got up this morning) so schools are closed here again today...I'm sure the kids are sad. [smilie=th_sml29]

Thanks Sweet....he's taking his meds every 4 hours and trying to rest now. Finally. Thank goodness my toe is feeling a bit better cause taking the stairs constantly is tiring. Men + sick = baby. Lol. They already want him in PT today.

Hey, I'm sure the kids are very sad about the school closings...lol. I have to admit, I've never heard of schools closing for coldness. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Michele, I'm glad your feeling a little better! [smilie=th_blij81]

Melting a giftie from a CF pal....VCS The Warrens...love it...thanks!

TSW Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal

TSW On Dasher, On Dancer....love them both....she's got some great blends and she's open again. But, trying NOT to buy. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a good one. :)

Maggie, did your DH have knee replacement surgery? My dad just had his second knee replacement surgery on Dec. 11 and is doing well, but still in a lot of pain. Much like your DH he does'nt take his pain meds regularly and over does it with activity and pt. Men! :rolleyes:

Back to work for me today. It was so nice being off for a while. Finally got the house clean from company and Christmas. I love a clean house. :) Melting a gift from a sweet CF buddy, Grandma Jo's Kitchen from TTT. Mmm... bakery heaven! [smilie=cloud_9]

Hello everyone. Melting: Blue Door by Bridgewater

Candle: Christmas Rose by Wax lyrical

Limongello by BBW

Candlelove, good luck with the PT

Maggie, hope husband will be on the mend soon.

Aria - Love your Crossroads candle. I have three Crossroads candles on their way to me. Can't wait for them to arrive. I keep checking the front door, but nothing yet. :icon_cry:

Today I'm burning Cinnamon Caramel Swirl from B&BW. This is one of those scents that lingers in your house for days.

Thanks Mpfand and Susan! :). Mpfand, he had a torn miniscus so no knee replacement...thank goodness....I understand those are extremely painful. The nurses that spoke to my Dad about his hip replacement last year told him he was lucky it was the hip and not the knee! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I hope your Dad starts feeling better soon!!

The tutor arrived while I was at PT with the hubby....forgot to turn off the melters and it looks like she's choking on the scent. Poor girl. I turned them off but I don't think that will make much of a difference for a while....even I think they're strong and I never say that!! [smilie=th_oops_]

Did you guys notice that they don't offer all the artwork on the candles at Crossroads anymore? [smilie=th_smiley-crying] They must have just changed that recently cause they offered a ton when I ordered on 12/26/14.

Hey, I'm sure the kids are very sad about the school closings...lol. I have to admit, I've never heard of schools closing for coldness. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

MaggieMae - Yep, when the temps are in the single digits and wind chill below 0 it's not unusual for the schools to close here. I 'spose it's cuz they can't endanger the kids that walk to school and those outside waiting at the bus stop....poor little things could get frostbite in a short amount of time. I just looked at the Crossroads candles & am wondering what the heck happened to all those purdy labels they offered before?! [smilie=th_scratch] I hope they're just updating their website & is temporary. :(

Denny - What Crossroads scents are on their way to U? :upssmiley1:

I'm melting Mulled Cider & Chestnuts from a CF pal (TY!) & it's a wonderful scent - luv it! [smilie=th_cc15]