The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Sorry to hear you caught a cold, Rivercat. :( Hope it is short-lived!

Sweet ~ Posole with some hot red chile IS good for a stuffy nose. [smilie=th_sml29]

Tiffany's Breakfast at Tiffany's

CCCC Sweet Buns

LSC Coral Rock Candy

LSC Scone Batter

Waxie Lady Orange Chiffon Cake

Off for a light lunch and to see a French art exhibit with DH and the girls in a little while.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hello, everyone! It is cold and rainy here today. I have been trying to take DS # 1 out or a walk in the stroller while DS # 2 naps (DH works from home), but today will be a lazy day in since it's so wet. yes.gif

Honeybear, that Posole sounds right up my alley- I love spicy food! th_LOVE.gif How was the Game Night?

Jules, I know what you mean about taking down the Christmas decorations. It always seems so sad to me to end the Christmas season, too. th_sad2hz1.gif

Sweet, I have both candles, and the Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut has a pumpkin note to it, and throws a lot stronger than the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut to me. th_sml29.gif

Today I"m melting a combo of Bear Claws from TCC and Granny's Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from HHS. th_smilies-2.gif

Wanted to pop in and wish everyone a very Happy New Year. I know I haven't been on much but I have just been busy. I haven't been melting and burning lately. Hope to get back on track in the new year. Burning YC Spice Island Holiday tonight. Nice scent.

I miss everyone here. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

Planning to take everything down tomorrow, so much work????????. I'm melting and burning all kinds of goodies. Been off for a week now, and don't go back to work till jan 5. Love being home and smelling my waxes all day????????

Sweet, I have both candles, and the Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut has a pumpkin note to it, and throws a lot stronger than the Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut to me. th_sml29.gif

Biolaeagles - Thanks for letting me know! [smilie=th_friends]

I've been melting LSC's Harvest Fritters since late this morning & it's still going strong...Pam's waxies are [smilie=th_cc15] !!

As Winnie the Pooh would say, it's been a very blustery day here today! The front doors of our office building kept blowing open and the hallway is covered in leaves. I feel bad for the poor janitor!

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens and melting Nene's Comfort and Joy as the kitty and I snuggle in this evening.

Wow Rivercat...that's blustery alright!! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's Coyer Pumpkin Dreams

And 1803 Sugarhouse Olde Farmhouse...from a sweet CF pal! Thanks!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack It smells scrumptious in here!!

:hello: I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle and melting K's Toasted Cinnamon Latte. Welp, once I realized I hadn't turned on the melter [smilie=th_pardon] and turned it on...now I'm melting, too. Everyone going out to celebrate the New Year tonite [smilie=th_blij40] - have fun and be safe!

Hello...

It's Thirty Street Wax Jessica's Stocking (Pumpkin Pecan Waffles & Blueberry Pumpkin Patch) ...had a craving for blueberry.

SeaBreeze Apple Cider/Pumpkin Bread/Cupcake

Have fun tonight all. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Good Morning!

I've been going, going, going for the past couple of weeks and baking up a storm. Haven't been melting or burning much. I should be getting back into the swing of things now.

Burning Milk & Cookies for Santa by Park Hill

I picked up a couple of Park Hill candles yesterday at 60% off from a cute shop in charming downtown Temecula, CA. It's an hour drive from where we live, but we always have a fabulous time there shopping and eating.

Wishing you all a safe and Happy New Year!

[smilie=th_hello]

Biolaeagles ~ Game night was fun. We played Would You Rather, Sorry, and Scattergories. Of the three, Scattergories was the best, and I don't recommend Would You Rather at all. Whoever came up with that game has a sick mind. I'm still grossed out thinking about it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

SGA Pistachio Fudge Butter Ice Cream

SGA Wedding Day

Homemade Blueberry Pumpkin Patch and Cinnaberries

Hope everyone has a safe night. We're staying in for the usual crab leg feast, but this year added in a lobster tail for good luck. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! th_blij40.gif

Candlelove and Denny, it's good to see you guys on after awhile! th_yay.gif

Maggie, I've been craving blueberry a lot lately too! I need to make some orders with blueberry in them.th_c032.gif

Honeybear, thanks for the warning! I've never played that game before, and don't like games of that nature. sFun_ahohno.gifYour crab leg feast sounds delish, though! sHa_okay.gif

Tonight we are staying in since my parents and siblings are all sick.th_bb41.gif We usually have to leave by 8pm to get the boy to bed anyways, so it's not such a big loss. I do miss the days of playing board games with other people until midnight, though! I'm sure those days will return once the boys get older. th_fe5b5651.gif

Today I'm melting Gingy Java Pie from K's from a sweet friend, and Funnel Cake & Waffle Cones from S&S. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

I've been going, going, going for the past couple of weeks and baking up a storm.

Denny - Baking....as in Christmas goodies? [smilie=th_dancing_smile] What specialties did U make?

Biolaeagles - Hope your family members are feeling better soon! Our local hospitals have limited visitors due to the high incidence of flu here. :wacko:

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Sugared Doughnuts.....wonderful scent [smilie=th_slider_flirt] hope they bring it back next year!