The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

On the other hand....U could buy some waxies instead of a new player. :D

Don't tempt me! I've already bought far too many "presents" for myself this holiday [smilie=th_Whistle]

Thanks for all the good wishes for my DD. [smilie=group_hug] Somehow she made it through the day. Finished all of her finals and is now sleeping on the couch. What a little trooper.

Yikes! I'm so glad to hear she's doing better and getting some rest. Sounds like you all could use some this weekend [smilie=th_empathy]

MaggieMae, happy to hear your DD is getting better, too! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Burning Henri Bendel Vanilla Woods and melting Nene's Comfort & Joy tonight.

I often forget about my yummy coffee tarts because I store them separately....thanks for the reminder Sweet!

It's SGA IHOP this morning.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I need to go shopping today!! Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone...just wanted to let you know that I'm still around!

Melting Christmas Memories from FP right now.

Have a great Saturday...will try to get back here tonight to read through posts...off to bake some cookies.

Can't believe how hectic it's been...almost Christmas! Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Can't believe how hectic it's been...almost Christmas! Ahhhhh!!!!!!

Right? Where did the month go??? :blink:

I had B&BW Peppermint Twist going this afternoon, and just swapped it out for YC Let it Snow int the living room and B&BW Heirloom Pumpkin in the bedroom.

I am pooped and I still have some more to do! Yikes. Tomorrow.

It's BHG Winter Ski Resort...so impressed with their winter scents this year.

Goodnight. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morn

It's UTC Butter Cookie Peppermint Marshmallow Sugar Cookies...light but scrumptious. :)

Gotta start burning more candles!

Have a great Sunday. ;)

Morn everyone. Melting today: Chocolate Layered Cake by YC

Candle: Christmas Rose by Waxlyrical, picked this up at tjmaxx

Votive: Pinecone & Lime by YC

Holiday Tree by Time & again

Hope everyone has a great day. Off to church for a Christmas program & lunch shortly. [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Hello, everyone!th_wave.gif

All day yesterday I was prepping for a Christmas party at my house with my college girlfriends, who I am still very close to. It was so much fun! I had on Christmas Cottage from Scentsy, and they all adored the scent.yes.gif

Today my parents are going to come babysit the boys so that DH and I can go out with another couple for a Christmas get together double date; I'm excited! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from S&S. th_smilies-2.gif

Enjoy your outings Susan and Biolaeagles!

Upstairs its Scentsy Sugar & Spice from a CF pal! Thanks!;)

Downstairs its VCS Holiday Inn and Anna's Sugar Plum Fairies

:)

What fun, Biolaeagles! Hope you and DH have a really nice time tonight. [smilie=th_sml29]

PL Crimson Berry

CCCC Ultimate Raspberry Cream Cupcake

Ava's Strawberry Bread ~ dud [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Goosecreek Carving Pumpkins and Pumpkin Muffin something or other [smilie=th_pardon] ~ Not sure I much like the GC wax. It's an icky, sticky mess. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good night.

Good morning, ladies! DH took off this week, so I volunteered to wake up early with the boys. Coffee, stat! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Honeybear, I'm surprised that Ava's melt was a dud; that's unusual for her! th_confused3.gif

Today it's Fruitopia/Rosemary Mint from Tiffany's, and Lemon Noel Cookies from CCCC. th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles - It'll be so nice to have your DH home this week! Hopefully he can get any toys assembled and not be up really late on Christmas eve doing that. Anyone here have memories of doing that? :D

Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Tis the Season - wonderful scent! Now I'm melting VCS Edelweiss from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - really good scent! And now I can't stop singing that song from Sound of Music. lol [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Biolaeagles - It'll be so nice to have your DH home this week! Hopefully he can get any toys assembled and not be up really late on Christmas eve doing that. Anyone here have memories of doing that? :D

Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Tis the Season - wonderful scent! Now I'm melting VCS Edelweiss from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - really good scent! And now I can't stop singing that song from Sound of Music. lol [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

I also love Bath & Body's Tis the Season candle...wonderful :)

Today my parents are going to come babysit the boys so that DH and I can go out with another couple for a Christmas get together double date; I'm excited! th_dancing_smile.gif

Biolaeagles, hope you had a great night out with DH & the other couple. Nice to get some adult time once in a while!

Now I'm melting VCS Edelweiss from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - really good scent! And now I can't stop singing that song from Sound of Music. lol [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Did you watch the singalong Sound of Music last night? My poor kitty was not impressed with my voice [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Burning B&BW Cranberry Woods. It's pairing well with the split pea soup that's been going in the crockpot all day!

Rivercat, yum....split pea soup!

Our time at Disney was wonderful! The parks were absolutely beautiful and "The Walk in Walt's Footsteps" tour we took was worth every penny! My new Subaru Outback did great; it averaged 28 mpg. I haven't started anything new in the warmers since I've been home but I did take a plug-in for the hotel room and melted Cerise from Scentsy. Is Christmas really just 2 days away!?

Mpfand....so glad you enjoyed Disney! Next time I go, I'm gonna look into doing that. Sounds great!

Ended up in the ER again tonight....this time with my broken toe.... [smilie=th_cry2yw3] A big "maglite" fell out of the top shelf of the closet and landed right on it. Excruciating. This week has been terrible....Next year has got to be better. [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

The same melts have been going since yesterday....

I'll put on Jamie Clair Evergreen

Goodnight.

Hi, ladies! DH and I had such a nice dinner last night, thanks! th_FULL_O17.gif

Maggie, I'm so sorry about your toe- that sounds really painful! th_sad2hz1.gif

Mpfand, I'm glad you had a good time at Disneyland. It's so pretty this time of year! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Right now I'm melting Pure Christmas from K's from a sweet friend! th_slider_flirt.gif

img45.gif

Good morning....quickie post...

Melting FP Bread Pudding right now...so, so good!

Off to make stuffed cabbage...

Have to work tomorrow til 5! Boo!