The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Yummy scents you all got going tonight. Stay safe all of those having crazy weather!!

I just got back from the ER with one of my twin DDs. She was ice skating earlier and hit her head on the ice....yep, concussion but thankfully, no swelling. I'm very grateful for that.

It's a sample of Comfort & Joy from Barn candle

Scentsy's Everything Nice from a lovely CF pal...thanks!!

Smells strong and wonderful.

Goodnight.

Oh gosh, Maggie! How scary! I'm glad your DD is okay.

Relaxing this evening with a sleepy DH. He's still on Israeli time. [smilie=th_sign0164] At least he's home with us! [smilie=th_LOVE]

SGA Strawberry Bread Noel

FP Lemon Creme Filled Bread

Homemade Boo Berry Zucchini Bread

Cheers! [smilie=th_a056]

MaggieMae - Yeouch...your poor DD....scary for U both! :o Did she have a terrible headache? I had a concussion when I was her age and know it's not fun. :( I'm glad she's back home and ok! [smilie=yes]

Honeybear - :thyay: for DH being home! Is school finished for U for this semester now?

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread and enjoying the light of the candle and the yummy scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Thanks Honey, Debra, Sweet and Susan...yea, it was scary and she had a headache in the front of her head although she fell on the back....the hardest part for her will be no skating for a couple weeks. :(. I have to tell you that the doctors and nurses in the ER would walk into our room and say..."I smell Yankee Candle." [smilie=th_cha60] Do you think we smell?? LOL

Honeybear...glad your hubby is home with you safe and sound and sleepy!!!

Over night it was Haleys Peppermint Cake Batter Ice Cream

And Barn's Jack Frost

This morning I added some FP scoopable to the bowls in Sugar Cookie Eggnog and Orange Danish & Coffee.

Mmmm.

Have a great Sunday.

I have to tell you that the doctors and nurses in the ER would walk into our room and say..."I smell Yankee Candle." [smilie=th_cha60] Do you think we smell?? LOL

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I'm thinking we must...but in a good way of course! Too funny! Did your DD point to U when they said they smelled candles? :lol:

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I'm thinking we must...but in a good way of course! Too funny! Did your DD point to U when they said they smelled candles? :lol:

They just laughed and said people say it to them all the time. I told them I didn't smell anything. [smilie=th_pardon]

Kinda empty here today [smilie=th_cha69] 'spose everyone's busy preparing for Christmas. I'm melting Dessa's Country Store from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] This is what my local country gift shops smell like....cinnamon and spices with an old-timey feel - luv it!:sHa_okay:

Funny, Maggie - my son asked if he could store some things at my house for a few months while they change locations...he asked if there was a room anywhere that did not smell like candles... <_>

I did some serious damage at the F&F sale at YC. I don't usually buy much there except tarts to check the new scents, but this time I left with 4 candles, a bunch of car jars and the Winter Wonderland votive set. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight is Cheryl's Apple Jack Peel.

Funny, Maggie - my son asked if he could store some things at my house for a few months while they change locations...he asked if there was a room anywhere that did not smell like candles... <_<

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] That may be a difficult request to fill!!

Tonight it's Barn Candles Bayberry melting

Candles in...

Enchanted Evergrenn by WW

Scrooge by Keystone

Blue Christmas by Holly Candles

Mistletoe by Holly Candles

Front Porch by KL

Goodnight.

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I'm so sorry to hear about your DD- that must have been scary for you and her! th_cha60.gif Also, I get the scent comment too when I go out sometimes! LOL.

Honeybear, I'm so glad your DH is home to spend time with you and the girls! th_ahaaha.gif

Today I'm melting Cocoa Butter Cookie from Can-Do and Frosty's Fudge from CCCC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hi, girls. :)

Maggie ~ My girls have been telling me for years that their friends tell them they smell like candles. [smilie=th_pardon]

Finally feeling a little better. Spent late Saturday night and all day yesterday with some kind of a stomach thing. [smilie=th_fear8] No fun!

SGA Pink Chiffon Zucchini, Sugar Cookie Bomb, and Caramel Apple Butter Birthday

FP Pink Chiffon Fruit Loops

Homemade Raspberry Patchouli

Honeybear - Lots of viruses traveling around now [smilie=th_cha66] - glad you're feeling better!

I'm melting Scentsy's Pumpkin Roll from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - luv's me some pumpkin! Yikes - only 10 days until Christmas! :blink: Please tell me I'm not the only one running behind. :rolleyes:

I have to tell you that the doctors and nurses in the ER would walk into our room and say..."I smell Yankee Candle." [smilie=th_cha60] Do you think we smell?? LOL

[smilie=th_thlaughter] Well, if you gotta smell like something, there are definitely worse things than candles! How scary for you and DD [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I hope she feels better soon.

Yikes - only 10 days until Christmas! :blink: Please tell me I'm not the only one running behind. :rolleyes:

Oh, definitely not! I thought I was doing pretty well til I checked my to-do list this morning and had a minor panic attack :wacko:

Tonight I'm burning YC Sparkling Angel and melting Nene's Comfort & Joy--no idea what the notes are but I like it, kind of soft & sweet.

Maggie, glad your DD is ok. How scary!

NMhoneybear glad DH is home safe and sound!

I don't get on here as much as I'd like, but I hope everyone is enjoying this month! We've had alot going on. My sister has decided to move back to KY and go back to her ex husband. This makes the 8th attempt at a reconciliation in 20 years. Saturday we traded my mini van for a Subaru Outback. For the first time in 18 years we don't have a mini van. Kids are grown up and we just don't need all that space anymore. Kind of bittersweet, but I love my new car and the better gas mileage! Friday we're leaving for Disney. I really need a few days away with just DH and the kids and I can't wait to see the parks all decorated! I know it's going to be crazy crowded, but at least it isn't supposed to rain. This morning I'm melting Clementine & Clove from Scentsy.

Honeybear...sorry to hear you were sick! Glad you are on the mend now! [smilie=th_balloons]

Mpfand...enjoy your time away and enjoy that new car!! I do hope your sis has better luck this time.

Thanks Mpfand and Biolaeagles. Unfortunately, my DD is confined to her bed with no tv, texting, reading, writing or homework...aka Cocoon Therapy. She is not happy at all...I am just grateful that our doctors and schools are aware of this new research re concussions and are doing all they can to assist us. She'll have to be tutored after the holidays when she's feeling better.

Last night it was White Christmas from VCS.

This morning it's Mistletoe Kiss/Christmas Tree from Aunt Smellmans...great!

Upstairs it's TBG The Smitten Diaries.

Have a good day.

Please tell me I'm not the only one running behind. :rolleyes:

Nope, you're not. [smilie=th_ee29] I tell myself all gets done in its own time. We don't even have our tree up yet. I think we have decided to do a real one for our last Christmas in this home and plan to go this afternoon to pick one out. The older I get, the more I do my best to not stress during the holidays. It's about spending time with those we love, not putting pressure on ourselves to live up to others' expectations. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Mpfand ~ Yay, for the new car! And good luck to your sis. [smilie=yes]

Maggie ~ Your poor DD. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] [smilie=th_empathy]

FP Celtic Dream Filled Cake

SGA Sugar Cookie Dough Zucchini

Ava's Coffee Ice Cream, Pumpkin Brulee Pancakes, and Gingerbread Donuts

SMT Apricot Orange Vanilla ~ a giftie from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi Everyone!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Maggie-hope your DD is feeling better. A concussion is a scary thing. My nephew is recovering from one right now. Sometimes it takes awhile.

Been running around like crazy. This is such a busy time of year.

Finally relaxing and burning some candles. I had packed all my Christmas tarts away last year and I can't find them. Burning from YC-

Spiced Island Holiday

Nutcracker

Pine Berry

Finishing up - Red Apple Wreath.

mpfand, enjoy your break at Disney! The holidays there are really lovely [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae, your poor DD must be going nuts :o Hang in there!

Rough day today: was told by a client that I'm terrible at my job and not living up to their (unreasonable) expectations, and I was so upset that I ran a red light on the way home. Thank God no one was in the intersection! Planned to do some yoga when I got home to try to shake off the day and refocus, but my DVD player decided today would be a good day to die <_<

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens (the most soothing candle I own) and the rest of Nene's Comfort & Joy is going in the bedroom warmer.

Tomorrow will be a better day if it kills me [smilie=th_cha66]

Thanks for your support ladies! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Candlelove, hope your nephew is feeling better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Honeybear....you have the right attitude and I've been trying to do that myself....but sometimes it's hard not to stress.

Rivercat....you need a [smilie=th_bighug-1] ....yesterday stunk and today has gotta be a better day!!!

It's BHG Twinkling Holiday Lights....love this one! They've got so many wonderful holiday scents this year! I may go back to get more.

Upstairs Elementary by TTT

Have a good one. :)