The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

MaggieMay, love the new avatar! 10 years??? She should be getting you a basket! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Honeybear, good luck on the final and yay for DH being home even sooner!

They're forecasting a huge storm for tomorrow that will dump a lot of rain on us in a very short time. We definitely need it, but hoping everyone doesn't go crazy on the roads [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight I'm burning Henri Bendel Vanilla Woods, an oldie from the back of the cabinet, and Wylde Ivy A Through the Woods is in the bedroom melter.

Hahaha Sweet and Rivercat....I know it's been a long haul....my eldest said it's been even longer since she got the expander at 12 and she'll be 24 early next year. Time flies. Sweet, they actually gave us a terrific discount for the twins since we have no insurance for orthodontia and they were our 3rd and 4th. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Rivercat....stay safe tomorrow!! Thanks re the avatar.

NA Essence of Jesus upstairs.

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Goodnight.

We started our rain today - and I had the bright idea to park a few blocks away from work this morning to get some exercise. My shoes were full of water getting back to the car tonight. Blech - that feels awful! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Tonight is a Home Interiors candle from a few years back - Peppermint White Chocolate.

coffeeanyone.jpg

Good Morning!

I've got two melters started this morning...

FP - Hot Apple Pie Home Sweet Home...this is a fantastic blend! Love!

RG - Apple Puff Pumpkin Pie...also good!

Maggie, what a great gift idea! Spread the waxy love!!!

biolaeagles, that is such a wonderful tradition for your family

honeyb, good luck on those finals and safe travels to your DH

rivercat, stay safe in the storm!

debra, oh no!!! Blech to walking in squishy shoes!

sweet, I like the Warm Welcome scents too...have you tried Scentsationals Roasted Chestnuts? That's another good one...very warm also.

DS#1 is home from school today with a virus. Poor kid is so miserable...he stayed home yesterday also. He had a fever, cough, sneezing and headache. At least I don't have to work today, so I can take care of him. Hope he can go back to school tomorrow. I've been wiping down lots of surfaces with disinfectant this morning!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Oh that stinks Debra....I hope the shoes aren't ruined for good. :(

Finally changing up the melters...think I'm going with...

FP Sweet Pine Buttercream

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone! I am really happy that my DH took off today and tomorrow to have some time with our family before the busy holiday season.th_th3de3a8c4.gif

Maggie, that's such a sweet Christmas gift for your orthodontist!th_aa17.gif

Rivercat and Debra, I can't believe how much rain and wind is going on up north!eek.gif

Aria, I hope your DS gets better soon- that's no fun for kid or mom!th_cry2yw3.gif

Today I'm melting waxies made by a CF friend- Caramelized Praline Mallow Cookie and Caramel Orange Cake. cloud_9.gif

sweet, I like the Warm Welcome scents too...have you tried Scentsationals Roasted Chestnuts? That's another good one...very warm also.

Aria - Nope, I haven't tried that one. I'll look for it next time I'm in Walmart - thanks! Sounds like your DS has the flu. :( Hope he's feeling better today!

I'm melting Ava's Apple Cinnamon Donut from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] and it's a winner! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

My shoes were full of water getting back to the car tonight. Blech - that feels awful! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra, ugh yes! I stepped into a deep puddle on the way out to my car this morning. Luckily I remembered not to wear my usual ballet flats ;)

We were spared most of the bad winds and flooding, though my boss let us leave early so we wouldn't have to drive in the dark with all the standing water. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight I'm burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens and melting YC Icicles in the bedroom.

Sorry I missed your earlier post Aria...we must have posted close to the same time....I hope your DS feels better soon!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Biolaeagles....enjoy your family day!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Rivercat....oh no!! It's almost unavoidable when the rain is pouring down!! :(

It's been BHG Frasier Fir and FP Christmas Memories/Sweet Pine Noel...been going for some time and it's still strong as can be!!

Goodnight. [smilie=thzzz003]

Hi everyone!

Burning a PR candle from Yankee in Creme Brulee...love the crackling wick!

I also have a melter going with S&S Bonfire Bliss

Thanks for all the well wishes for DS...he went back to school today.

Worked today and there were lots of cranky, demanding customers...guess the holiday stress is kicking in. One guy wanted to pay $5 for a $30 tree skirt! He claimed it was with all the $5 holiday decor. I told him it was still $30 and I could give him a 10% discount since it was in the wrong area. Nope, didn't want it. Fine, whatevs dude...

Heading out to DH's company Christmas Party in a bit. Not that thrilled about going since it's all people he works with and I barely know these people. Oh well, at least I don't have to cook...lol.

Have a nice evening all.

Aria - My sis feels the same way going to her DH's Christmas party, but she always ends up have a nice time & I bet U will, too. No cooking is a big bonus! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Cheryl's Cookie Jar from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - bakery deliciousness! Hope all U west coast peeps are safe - unbelievable amount of rain! :o

Hi, everyone! It rained all day today, so that was great for our area, but not so good for little kids cooped up in the house, haha.th_tease-1.gif

Rivercat, that's nice of your boss to let you out early...I was reading about the awful winds and rain there!th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Aria, I hope you had a nice time despite not knowing people at your DH's party.

Susan, I'm glad your test results came back well!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Earlier today it was Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from CFTKR, and now it's Spearmint Noel from HHS- delightful! th_slider_flirt.gif

I hope you all are having a nice Friday.th_shewiggle.gif

Good Morning.

Aria...yep..people can be very mean during the holidays...people with jobs that deal with customers deserve a halo!!! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] I do hope you ended up having fun last night! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 My husband and I always felt the same way so after a few years we decided to go stag to our own parties....now due to financial reasons, the parties are "employee only" for both of us anyway. ;)

Biolaeagles, has the rain stopped? I hope you guys get some outside time soon!!

Holiday Time Christmas Morning....I think it's a coffee blend....could have some mocha? Idk but I like it. :)

Have a good one. :)

Good Saturday morning! I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Gingerbread and it's [smilie=th_1_bigone110] .....such a yummo scent! [smilie=th_aa17] Unbelievable weather on the west coast, tornadoes are almost unheard of in Los Angeles! :blink: Hope you're all safe and also your families & homes! [smilie=group_hug]

Hi everyone!

Today I'm burning Happy Holidays from Village Candle and it's very good. I picked this one up at Tuesday Morning last week, nice candle.

Also, burning B&BW Frosted Cranberry

Have a great weekend!

Hi guys! The_Hi.gif

The rain has stopped here, so my boys are happily playing outside. We are actually expecting rain Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. It's unheard of for SoCal to get this much rain. th_pardon.gif

Maggie, that's so crazy how crowded B&BW was! I'm glad you got out with a few items. biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Pink Sugar/Berry Me Alive and Pink Sugar/Rosemary Mint from Tiffany's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Hi, all!

Biolaeagles, Glad the kids could get some outside time today. I hope you're not being affected by the mudslides!

This evening I'm burning B&BW Fresh Balsam and melting YC Home for the Holidays in the warmer.