The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Susan, I am so happy for you that things went well!

Bio - That sounds like a fun tradition. I especially like the declaration on what can be improved, Heehee. That's better than a nagging mom! [smilie=th_c61]

I got "spiced" out and pulled out Strawberry Kiwi Zing from an OOB vendor. Good decision - nice change!

Hi everyone....

Quickie post....

Melting FP Gingerbread Cookies...oh yum!

Also have BBW's Sugared Pumpkin Donut burning...yum again.

Enjoying the fireplace...just have to get the carpenter here to finish it.

Susan, glad the tests went fine!

Still gotta take Ozzy for a walk before heading off to work!

Byeeeee!

Haha, yes, Debra and Sweet! St. Nicolaus was a fun day!th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Gummi Bear Peeps and Strawberry Noel Cookies from CCCC. I had to melt some summery scents because it is in the mid 70's today. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Hello :)

It's lots of candles tonight...

WW Enchanted Evergreen

Holly CS Mistletoe

Holly CS Blue Christmas

KL Front Porch

Melting tarts in Mistletoe by Keystone

Good Evening!

Susan - What great news!

Melting a favorite of mine - Spiced Sugar Cookies (ScentSationals)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

It's pouring out....flood warning and wind advisory....I'm glad I don't have to work today.

CBV Charlie Brown Christmas from a CF pal....thanks!

TTT Baby Its Cold Outside

LSC Winter Wonderland

Smelling great!!

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning :)

Great news on your test, Susan!

Maggie ~ Don't you just love the days where you can stay in while it rains outside? I sure do. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Biolaeagles ~ That sounds like a wonderful tradition to do every year. [smilie=yes]

Tiffany's Coffee & Donuts and Berry Me Alive

Goosecreek Fall Leaves (first time trying GC)

TCC Eggnog Zucchini Bread

...and burning B&BW Eucalyptus Spearmint

Having a tough time getting motivated to study any more for my last final tomorrow. This is how I feel about studying even one minute more. [smilie=th_5337c1ad]

I'd much rather bypass the final altogether and just go pick up DH from the airport. I know he's only been in Israel for a month, but it feels more like it's been six!

Honeybear, good luck on your last final tomorrow...you can do it, girl!th_shewiggle.gif

Today I'm melting my own combination of SGA's Strawberry Bread and S&S's Cookie Butter Crack...let's see how it turns out! th_prod_107_1676.gif

Honeybear - Only 1 more day to go....I bet you're soooo excited! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

MaggieMae - Purdy new avatar! I th_00000020.gif snow!

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Holiday Welcome. I've really liked all their 'Warm Welcome' versions....and this is another good one! sHa_okay.gif

Thanks for the good luck wishes, girls. [smilie=group_hug] I think I'm gonna need it. I'm a wee bit distracted. [smilie=th_fear8] There's a mix-up with DH's flight and I think he is coming in earlier than expected and I will be in my final.

Have fun at the park, Biolaeagles! [smilie=th_aa17]

SGA Spearmint Noel Cookies

K's Rainbow Confetti Cake (note to self- K's don't hold up well at all with time :( )

Homemade Yeah for Yummy

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Honeybear...I've noticed the same thing with Ks....except my Christmas scents are doing pretty good!

It's VCS Central Park Snow Globe

Christmas Past from a CF pal....thanks....it's great!

I'm putting together a waxie and warmer basket for my kids orthodontist....I've been driving to the office every month for the last 10 years....every time one of my kids was getting their braces off the next ones were getting them on. This Friday is the final appointment and she asked the twins that she's always wanted to know what candles I buy that smell so good and she'd like a list of the vendors. LOL I'll just put some of my favorites in the basket! Off to buy a warmer. :)

I'm putting together a waxie and warmer basket for my kids orthodontist....I've been driving to the office every month for the last 10 years

MaggieMae - Wow.....every month for 10 YEARS?? :o I hope she gave U a lifetime member discount. :D That's so nice of U....she'll luv the waxies!

I'm melting KK's Velvet Cupcakes.....smells good enuf to eat! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]