The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Biolaeagles, I hope your boys feel better soon!

Aria, you will absolutely love your gas fireplace! ♡ We use ours alot during the cold months and even without a fan it does a surprisingly good job of heating the family room, which is where we spend most of our time. You're brave to go back to work during the holidays! I like to keep my hours to no more than 20 per week but this time of year they always increase. I guess it's a good time of year to get a bigger paycheck!

Enjoying Central Park Praline from Scentsy today.

Oh Aria....LUCKY YOU!!! I have been haunting my hubby for a fireplace....either wood or gas....forever!! The closest thing he bought me is a heater that looks like a fireplace with a "picture" of a fire inside! LOL. But hey....it's something, right? [smilie=th_scratch] Enjoy yours!!!!

Today it's been Pure Christmas by K's downstairs with candles in...

WW Enchanted Evergreen

KL Front Porch

Upstairs its a homemade Mittens & Mistletoe from a CF pal. Thanks....great!!

:)

Susan - Prayers for a good report 4 U tomorrow! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Aria - You're gonna luv that gas fireplace! My BIL has been using theirs for several months already...has his comfy chair facing the tv (watching football...what else? :lol: ) parked right in front of it. You'll be surprised how warm it makes the room.

I'm burning Partylite's Pomegranate & Cassis from a CF pal (TY!) - luv the glow of candlelight in the evening! :wub:

Aria, yay for the gas fireplace--they're awesome! Love the emoticon :D Those are some crazy hours they have you working [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Just keep thinking about relaxing in front of that lovely fire soon!

Biolaeagles, I hope the plague passes quickly!

Tonight's waxies are YC Holiday Sage and Glade Woodland Library.

Good Morning!

Aria - Gas fireplace! Awesome! You will love it.

Speaking of retail - I met some really nice ladies while working at Chico's yesterday. It was one of those days when everyone coming into the store really wanted to shop and had smiles on their faces.

I'm burning Chestnut & Clove from B&BW

Have a great day!

Denny - Those ladies had the right idea! [smilie=th_sml29] It's so easy to have a 'I'm on a mission to get this DONE!' mindset this time of year and miss out on the fun of preparing for Christmas. Me ---> [smilie=th_smilies-1] on a mission. Geeze...I hope I don't look that scary. :lol:

I'm melting VCS The Warrens....a [smilie=th_fabulous1] caramel apple scent! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Hi, ladies! It's one of those Fridays where DH is still working, so I'm needing this...th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif, haha.

Well, it seems like the worst of the flu has passed us, but the boys are not completely recovered (some lingering symptoms).th_F_14WA116161617.gif

Denny, that's so nice to have a such a good experience while shopping!biggrin.gif

Maggie, I LOVE The Warrens! th_slider_hi5.gif

Earlier today I melted SMT's Fresh Strawberry/ Georgia Peach/ Brown Sugar blend and now I'm melting CFTKR's Ultimate Sugar Cookie and FP's Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Tonight I'm going to a Christmas function at my church just for ladies, so I'm excited to get out, get dressed, and enjoy some adult time! Haha. th_dancing_smile.gif

This really IS a TGIF night! Whata week! :wacko: First they cut my hours for the budget, then they get upset because work is not getting done, then they increase my hours - but not much...augh! <_ i am not sure in the mornings if should get up and go or stay home>

Tonight is Cheryl's Apple Spice.

Good Saturday Morning

Debra....I hope things start getting better at work. That sounds frustrating.

Biolaeagles...hope you had fun last night.

Last night was our work Christmas party....lots of laughs. :)

Today it's...

Dessas Gingerbread House

Scentsy Sentimental Cider

Have a good one. ;)

This really IS a TGIF night! Whata week! :wacko: First they cut my hours for the budget, then they get upset because work is not getting done, then they increase my hours - but not much...augh! dry.gif

Debra - Awww geeze...of course not working as many hours U can't accomplish as much as before. Duh. th_roll.gif I hope they increase your hours back to what works good 4 U!

The test yesterday went fine. Thanks for your support.

Susan - Good news! yes.gif I hope all these tests are behind U and you're feeling better every day!

Good Saturday morning! I'm burning Crossroad Pumpkin Spice and melting LSC's Cinnamon Sugar Donuts. Yum yum...gimme some! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Debra, how annoying! It amazes me sometimes how the people in charge can lack basic common sense [smilie=th_roll] I hope things improve for you soon [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Biolaeagles, great to get out and spend some time with other grownups :D

Susan, so glad to hear the test went well!

I am watching a dumb Hallmark holiday movie while burning Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner and B&BW Heirloom Pumpkin ^_^

Hey all...

Susan...that's great news!! [smilie=th_blij81]

It's Goosecreek tonight...Balsam Fir...this is perfect.... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Not sure I'll light a candle tonight...goodnight all.

[smilie=th_hello]

How's everybody doing?! The semester is winding down. [smilie=th_aa20] I have completed four out of my five classes with only one final to go on Wednesday. And directly after my exam, I pick up DH at the airport. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4] The past 3 1/2 weeks feels like 3 1/2 months. Can't wait to see him! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Daphne's Boo Berry Watermelon Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Homemade Watermelon Cake and Pumpkin Marshmallow

PL Iced Snowberries

Burning PL Pointsettia & Musk and Mahogany Apple

Looking forward to being able to spend more time here. Next term I only have two classes and will graduate in May. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Hi Honeybear! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] for Wednesday....both your DH coming home and your last exam for this semester! :thyay:

Good Sunday morning! I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice and melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe....amazingly good sniffs abounding in here this morning! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_happy096] Yay Honeybear!! Sounds like it's gonna be a perfect day for you!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

This morning it's VCS Edelweiss....a soft smooth ginger bread scent....not too spicy....I love it. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone! I'm about to leave to take my sister out to breakfast for her birthday, yum!th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Yesterday we spent all day doing Christmas activities- decorating sugar cookies, and celebrating the German tradition of St. Nicolaus day where someone dresses as St. Nicolaus, reads off what each kid has done well and can improve on in the next year, and hands the kids a bunch of treats. This is a tradition that my brother-in-law always celebrated, since his parents are from Germany, and he really wanted my boys to be a part of it this year. I was surprised that neither of my boys were scared (since the person dresses up in this very traditional costume with a wig, staff, etc.). It was a lot of fun!th_aa17.gif

Susan, I'm glad that your test results came back well!yes.gif

Honeybear, I hope the days fly by until Wednesday!!th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Ultimate Sugar Cookie from CFTKR. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

That sounds like such a cute tradition, Biolaeagles!! Glad the kids had fun. ;) And [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your sis!

It's FP Snow Covered Pine upstairs

Downstairs it's Vanilla Mint by AS