The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

It's Beginning to Smell A Lot Like Christmas

Congratulations, Maggie, on the threat title!th_23_32_7.gif

I'm melting Away in a Manger from K's, and Serendipity Splash from Tiffany's from a pal here on CF. I think Kathy is retiring Away in a Manger, because I don't see it anywhere on her site...I'm so sad! crysmiley1.gif

Morn everyone. Haven't started melting anything yet, have a bunch of things to do today. On Friday, I am having a test done, please keep me in your thoughts. Thanks.

Thanks Biolaeagles. ;) I know Kathy had that scent under "Katch em while you Kan" yesterday along with a couple other Christmas scents but I don't see it this morning. :( Maybe Kathy still has some oil left? I hope your little man is feeling better today!

Susan...praying things go well on Friday.

It's Ks Winter Morn....love this one. Shoulda saved it for Christmas morning....or maybe I should buy more? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

And Tara's Scrooge Me....smells fantastic here.

Upstairs it's something from the Kissing Booth....I can't remember what but it smells good.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, those winter scents sound delicious! I contacted Kathy about the Away in a Manger oil, and she said she discontinued it, and the only tarts left in that oil were in the Katch Em's....of course, I bought those! I'm sad to see that scent discontinued, though.crysmiley1.gif

Today I'm melting tarts from friends- CFOW's Sugared Cronut and Haycreek's Orange Danish Twinkies- while enjoying some much needed rain! th_yay.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Getting much needed rain today. The dark skies create a comfy cozy feel inside which we do not get too often here. I am not working today and feel so blessed to be able to enjoy this day at home.

cookielady - prayers going your way

biolaeagles - glad you're getting rain too

melting - Vanilla Cookie Crunch from BH&G

Cute thread title, MaggieMae :D

Susan, praying for good results!

Tonight I'm burning YC Let it Snow (which is smoking more than I'd like :( ) and melting YC Icicles in the bedroom.

Love the thread title, Maggie. ;)

Susan, hoping all goes well with your tests.

We're getting some much needed rain here, too. I had to work today and got soaked walking through the parking lot to my car. I'm home now, though, all warm and cozy with the fireplace going and Christmas Cottage from Scentsy in the melters. I could melt this scent all season long and never tire of it. :wub:

Thanks Rivercat and Mpfand. :)

Glad those of you that need rain are getting some! It's been raining here too.

Finally finished decorating inside...outside will have to wait till its dry.

Today has been...

Nordic Winter from KB

Burning...

Enchanted Evergreen from WW

Front Porch from KL

Good night all.

stockingsmiley1-1.gif Hi there friends!

I've been so busy with working and trying to keep up with the house here that I haven't been able to melt or post! Waaah!

Target has been hectic. I am only supposed to be working part-time, but this week I'm working almost 40 hours! [smilie=th_thWTF] Next week, I am scheduled for 35 hours. I posted on the swap shifts board, so hopefully someone will take me up on it!

I'm melting a couple of scent this morning before I head out...both from CF friends...

CFTKR - Autumn Morn

FSS - Pumpkin Ice Cream SCDB

mpfand - I love Christmas Cottage too!

Susan - you are in my thoughts for Friday

biolaeagles, bummer about Kathy retiring Away in a Manger...that's a good scent!

Maggie, congrats on finishing your decorating! I still have Fall stuff to put away...lol

sweet, is BBW Winter Vanilla Latte from last year? I had to toss my Road to Kona candle...it developed a heinous, perfumey weird smell. blech

Everyone have a great day!

Hello, everyone!th_wave.gif

It's been the House of The Plague this week. Both boys came down with the stomach flu, and I was changing dirty diapers at least two times an hour and hauling them outside in the pouring rain yesterday. They seem better today, so I'm hoping they're on the mend.th_aa17.gif

Susan, I'll be thinking of you on Friday!smile.gif

Mpfand, I LOVE Christmas Cottage too! I'm thinking of placing a Scentsy order just to get some more. I'm bummed I slacked on the bricks, because I was planning to get one in that scent!th_oops_.gif

Aria, wow! I'm sorry you've had to work so much! I'm sure they're trying to get as much work out of their employees during the holiday season.

Today it's Berry Strudel Bake from CCCC, and Blueberry Zucchini Bread from Shayz. th_slider_flirt.gif

Oh gosh Biolaeagles...I'm sorry both your boys have the "yuckies"....get well wishes to them both!!

Aria....the same thing happened to me when I went back to work...I wanted 15-20 hours and I ended up working almost 40...T I R E D!!!! It should slow down after the holidays, right?

It's Aunt Smellmans Bayberry now. Gotta go get my lesson plan together...the week off threw me for a loop.

Hi -

Aria - sorry to hear about your increase in hours, hang in there

biolaeagles - you brave soul, glad the boys are on the mend, hoping you stay healthy

MaggieMae - great thread title

burning Almond Butter Pound Cake - from Keepers of the Light

Good Day to you all!

MaggieMae - Perfect thread title for December! :sHa_okay:

sweet, is BBW Winter Vanilla Latte from last year? I had to toss my Road to Kona candle...it developed a heinous, perfumey weird smell. blech

Aria - Yep, it's from last year. Hmm....I don't remember seeing it this year, wonder why? It's a good vanilla scent but no coffee notes to my nose. That's weird the Road to Kona turned perfumey on U. Coffee + perfume=:wacko:

Biolaeagles - House of the Plague? [smilie=th_foolish1] At least U still have a sense of humor. I hope your little guys are feelling much better and they don't share germs with U and your DH. [smilie=th_cha66]

I'm melting Tara's ScentSational Gifts Harvest Moon. Not as strong as LSC's scent was, but still a good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

img107.gif Hi there Candle Friends!

Melting

FP - Gingerbread Applesauce love0046.gif

Scentsationals - Apple Pecan Sage love0046.gif

Both are goooood and I highly recommend! love0046.gif

Thanks for sympathizing with my added work hours! Working 8 hour shifts in retail during the Holidays is not for the faint of heart for sure...lol. Builds character, right???throckon-smiley.gif

Here's some FUN news! We are getting a gas fireplace installed! I've been wanting one ever since we had our house built in 2005. I'd say I've been pretty patient! It's being put in as I type this....Yay!!!!!

This will be me soon------>>julrumf.gif

biolaeagles...hope the boys feel better! smileyfaceangel.jpg

Time to get ready to head to work...have a good one! 50504.gif