The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Good evening all...

Right after work it was Mexican Fried Ice Cream by Woodcrafts and Candles

Now it's

Apple Candy Bread by SSW and a freebie from

VCS Double Double Toil & Trouble

Goodnight... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Brrr! That's really cold, you guys! I hope you're all keeping safe and warm [smilie=eek]

...the other one is drowning....it's really exactly like B&BW!! LOL

[smilie=th_slider_brent] Good one, MaggieMae!

Burning B&BW (ahem :D ) Heirloom Pumpkin and melting Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade.

'night all!

Morn everyone. My mom & I went shopping yesterday. We stopped at the Pottery Barn, vey upscale place. They had some candles, one I really like was a huge candle in a dish but it was $130.00. I put it back down very gently. lol.

Remelting: Posy Peach by Scentsy.

[smilie=th_ahaaha]

Melting Lake Providence Lodge's Southern Banana Cake this morning @ work...loving this vendor [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Becky - Southern Banana Cake sounds wonderful. I'll have to check out the vendor.

Melting Butterscotch Maple Cream from BHG...very nice

Hello, everyone! th_wave.gif

Cookielady, I couldn't imagine spending that much on a candle!th_thConfus_55.gif

Today it's a combo of Mac Apple/Vanilla Butter Fudge from Tiffany's. I think I like S&S's blend better.

I put it back down very gently. lol.

I love how you put that, Cookielady!! [smilie=th_giggle]

I found a clam in Bear Claws and its strong and yummy....wish I knew who made it. [smilie=th_pardon] Vendors really need to put their name on all their products...even the freebies!!

:)

I love how you put that, Cookielady!! [smilie=th_giggle]

I found a clam in Bear Claws and its strong and yummy....wish I knew who made it. [smilie=th_pardon] Vendors really need to put their name on all their products...even the freebies!!

:)

Well Hello to everyone!! I know it's been a while since I have visited or posted to this forum. To be honest I spend most of my time on The scoope the sister blog to Candlefind!

Today I am melting Scentsy "Apple Press" Smells totally 100% like fall in here.

Have a great day!

letitsnow.gif Hey there friends! We got snow!!! It looks so pretty! DH is a little ticked because he's not done with the ice rink yet.

Right now I have melting....

SMT - Butter Brickle/Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream/Amish Friendship Bread

FP - Black Coffee Bread

These are both YUMMO!!!! bliss.gif

I have a little secret....I got a part-time job! I have been working for almost 2 weeks at Target. This is the first time I've worked outside the home since DS#1 was born almost 16 years ago! Also, I have never worked in the retail business so it's a new experience. Glad it's only part-time though...still have a house and family to take care of!

Hope everyone is doing well. Biolaeagles...hang in there with DS! Parenting sure has it's ups and downs, doesn't it? It isn't always easy, but you will come through it just fine. hug.gif

Have a good evening! snowman.gif

Aria - Do U like working at Target? I bet working in retail can get a little hectic during the holidays.Have U checked out their waxies yet? :D

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin & Sugared Hazelnuts. This is an older tart, don't see it on her list anymore...but it's a good one! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Thanks, Aria! Also, that sounds like a fun part time job!

Today was DS # 1's second assessment (2/3). We are supposed to have more answers in about two weeks or so. I'm surprised how long and drawn out the process is!

I just switched up to Sugar Cookie Cone from HHS out of my new order- yummy! th_slider_flirt.gif

I put it back down very gently. lol.

[smilie=th_jaja] Yikes, cookie! That's pricey even for Pottery Barn.

Aria, how are you liking it? I seriously considered getting a seasonal job there until my regular work hours got too crazy to predict when I'd be able to squeeze it in. I love Target, though it's gotta be pure insanity for the employees at this time of year! :wacko:

Burning B&BW Autumn this evening.

[smilie=th_wave] Hey Sunlight...good to see you!

[smilie=th_aa20] Congrats on your new job, Aria!! I hope you are enjoying it. And yay for your snow! I want some too!!

My Dessas tart upstairs went forever...I finally changed it last nite to Karma from a CF pal...thank you. Smells great!

Last scent downstairs for the night...

LSC Lavender Shortbread and White Witch

Night.

99-1.gif Good Morning from Michigan everyone...where the temp right now is 9 degrees! Brrrr!

Here's this morning's lineup....

TC - Vanilla Poundcake/Fresh Brewed Coffee...oh yum...from a CF bud! Thanks!

VCS - Aunt Nellie's Autumn Supreme...really good

Haycreek - Creekside Bake Shoppe...another cf friend sent this one to me...thanks! Just put it in a few mints. ago...

Thanks for the nice words about my job! I am liking it so far...everyone is very helpful and friendly. There's people of all ages working there...younger than me...older than me. It's a nice place to work ...very upbeat. I know it's going to be hectic for the next month...hope I don't get burned out! lol This is why I'm glad it's only part time! I also get a 10% discount which is nice too. After not working for so many years, it's a welcome change for me. Sweet, I need to check out the waxies...I saw a guest (we never say customer! lol) with a bunch that were clearance priced! th1_bigone110.gif

Oh yeah, I do not have to work on Thanksgiving (yes, Target is opening at 6pm)...so YAY! But I will be working on Black Friday!thSalesRack.gif

Gotta make a quick run to the grocery store for a few things...0n8n0vzo03tretav1zz9.gif

Enjoy your day! Happy Melting!

Good Morning!

Aria - Congratulations!

The best way to work retail is part-time! I like working 4 hour shifts because the time goes by fast and it's easier on my feet and back.

Melting Spiced Sugar Cookies from ScentSationals (Walmart)...really good

Good Evening...

Yay....it's Friday... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tiffany's Hocus Pocus/Cinnabon/Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

RG Monster Cookie/Fluff Puff

RG Baked Zucchini Bread

All from CF pals....smells [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ....thanks!!

Hi, ladies! I'm so glad it's Friday! Just a few more hours, and I can rest. I've felt extra tired this past week, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.th_aa17.gif

Aria, I'm glad you don't have to work Thanksgiving! Also, your Black Friday emoti is hilarious.th_pardon.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies from HHS and Amazing from SI. cloud_9.gif

Aria - I'm glad U don't have to work on Thanksgiving! I get so aggravated at retail for even opening on Thanksgiving and take their employees away from the little time they have with their families. [smilie=grrr] They were closed on Thanksgiving for decades and could still easily open the day after Thanksgiving, but NOT on Thanksgiving. :soapbox:

Biolaeagles - You've been stressed over your DS this week....stress will sure wear ya out! Hope U have a fun, relaxing weekend! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting AmbiEscents Pumpkin Pecan Cookies from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] and it smells deeelish!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet - back a bit you asked about our hummers - we seem to have a few that winter here. Crazy little guys!

Tonight is a favorite - YC - Pumpkin Wreath

Hi girls! :)

How is everyone doing?! I've missed you all! I can't believe it's already closing in on the end of the month. I've been so busy with school. Have five papers due in these last few weeks and currently in process on the final 10-pager. I'll be SO glad when this semester is over. [smilie=yes]

DH has been in Israel for the past two weeks and won't be home until the 10th of December. It'll be the first Thanksgiving in 24 years that we won't be together and I'm bummed he will be alone on his birthday on the 2nd. Just trying to tough this out. I believe there is a reason for everything.

Burning PL Autumn Glow in a wood wick ~ love the crackling sound of this and the smell is amazing

HHS Pumpkin Spice Noel

TCC Biolage

HHS Toasted Raspberry Coconut Noel

Homemade Nag Champa

Hope you all are doing well. Looking very much forward to next semester when I will only have 2 classes and graduation in the Spring. I'll have more time to play here! [smilie=th_c61]

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hey Honeybear! Good to see you! I do hope that your work load will keep you very busy and make your hubby's absence a little easier. Good luck with your papers!!

It's Butterfly Lanes Cinnamon Zucchini Bread....a favorite ZB! [smilie=th_sml29]

Have a good one. :)