The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

I've gotta look for that--been in a breakfast rut lately

Rivercat - If U find it and think you'll like it I'd suggest getting several boxes. ;) I went back to get more and the shelf was empty...none to be had. :(

I'm burning a candle and melting a tart in the same scent....1803 Sugarhouse Pumpkin Pecan Coffee....a really good scent! :sHa_okay: We have a possiblity of some snow, too and have a weather advisory on until 3pm tomorrow. C'mon snow! :D

Hey Sweet....how'd they do? [smilie=th_confused3]

Took a hike through the woods today....it's where I feel most at home. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Now I'm relaxing with some new scents...

Honey, Pear & Sugar from Streetman

Upstairs its Country Gift Shop from Dessas...beautiful cold sniff.

:)

Hey Sweet....how'd they do? [smilie=th_confused3]

MaggieMae - They did good... the scent filled my LR, DR & kitchen w/no problem! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I probably should have tried the candle or tart alone, but...I didn't [smilie=th_pardon] , I will next time. I didn't get a prominent pumpkin or coffee note from that scent, but it was very good!

I'm melting CCCC's Heart of Autumn....always a winner 4 me! [smilie=yes]

It's quiet here today...

Oh, that's great news Sweet....I think mine will arrive tomorrow!

Using up a lot of older tart loaves lately...it feels good.

Tonight it's FP Celtic Pumpkin Noel & Hot Apple Pie....wonderful combination!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Goodnight

Good morning, everyone!

Today was DS # 1's first speech assessment (the second one is on Thursday). My DH took him, since I thought he'd do a lot better (being the less emotional of us two, haha). He said DS # 1 did well in all of the tests, so I'm hoping it all goes well on Thursday too. sleep.gif

Today it's Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. I think I need to buy the big brick bar in this- I love it so much! th_LOVE.gif

Rivercat - If U find it and think you'll like it I'd suggest getting several boxes. ;) I went back to get more and the shelf was empty...none to be had. :(

Yikes! I completely forgot to look yesterday--I'd better get back over there tomorrow. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Took a hike through the woods today....it's where I feel most at home. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sounds lovely, MaggieMae! [smilie=cloud_9]

He said DS # 1 did well in all of the tests, so I'm hoping it all goes well on Thursday too.

Yay, Biolaeagles! Fingers crossed for Thursday.

Burning Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner this evening.

Nutmeg and Ginger are two of my bestest scents - bet that is a good one, Sweet!

Tonight was a reach in and grab - wrong season, but tonight it is YC Pina Colada.

BRRRRR....its sooooo cold [smilie=th_autumboy] 12 degrees this morning...hard getting up to get in a cold car!

Melting Lake Providence Lodge The Lodge this morning @ work....I am loving this vendor and Dessa's....SUPER strong and wonderful scents! Have a great day!

Good to know Becky....I already love Dessas so I'm looking forward to Lake Providence!!

Wow...you guys have some cold weather! We were supposed to get rain and then temps in the teens....I hate black ice....but thankfully, the forecast changed! It's about 30 and no rain.

It's Dessas Caramel Apple Latte

Thirty Street Crafts The Breakfast Club

It smells like a delicious coffee house in here! Yum. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning, everyone, and thank you for the kind sentiments regarding DS # 1's speech assessments. I'm really hoping Thursday goes well. My biggest fear is for him to be over-diagnosed/psycho-analyzed. I'm a little skeptical of the process, being a former teacher in the school system and seeing how easily kids (especially boys) are labeled with behavioral issues, even when some seem just like normal boys. dry.gif DS # 1 definitely needs some help in speech, though, so I wouldn't question the SLP's goals regarding speech practice.

I can't believe how cold it is where a lot of you live! I am envious. I feel like SoCal really misses out in the fall/winter. A hot Christmas day just doesn't feel right!wink.gif

Today it's melts made by a friend- Caramelized Praline Mallow ZB and Blueberry Pancakes ZB. th_LOVE.gif

I agree with you Biolaeagles....we live in a overmedicated country. :(. Good luck with your little guy...I'm sure everything will go well!!

Added candles on this chilly day...

B&BW Caramel Pumkin Swirl

719 Walnut Ave Pumpkin Waffles

????

Tonight I'm melting YC - Cranberry Peppermint. love it. yesterday I cut a YC votive in half and melted it - Pumpkin Ginger Bark. It was good too.

That sounds delicious, Jules....and that's a great one, Sweet!

It's Nellies Acres Hot Apple Pie tonight.

Candles in McCalls Country Store, B&BW Caramel Pumkin Swirl and Walnut Avenues Pumpkin Waffles....I've got two going from this brand and one is burning great...the other one is drowning....it's really exactly like B&BW!! LOL

It is really cold here, too. I have to remember to bring in the hummingbird feeders every night. [smilie=th_fear8]

Tonight is YC Country Lemonade. It has lost its zip.

Good Morning, [smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting Amish Harvest from Tara's Cottage

Wishing all of you a great day!

Candles in McCalls Country Store, B&BW Caramel Pumkin Swirl and Walnut Avenues Pumpkin Waffles....I've got two going from this brand and one is burning great...the other one is drowning....it's really exactly like B&BW!! LOL

th_thlaughter.gif, Maggie!

Today it's Granma's Waffle Cone from HHS and a blend of Partylite's Pumpkin Apple Cider and a homemade ZB tart. th_slider_flirt.gif

It is really cold here, too. I have to remember to bring in the hummingbird feeders every night.

Debra -Hummingbirds don't migrate somewhere warmer...they still come to your feeder even in the winter?[smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting CFTKR's Cider Barrel...really like this scent...has a bit of an 'earthy' note to it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]