The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Hello everyone!th_wave.gif

Becky, good for you getting all your decorations up already! I need to do mine tomorrow.th_pardon.gif

Maggie, that IS weird for a cider scent to be weak..hmm.huh.gif

Sweet, those two scents sound like a good combo to me!th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Earlier today I was melting Wild Blueberry Pie from BH&G, and Blueberry Muffin from FN. The Blueberry Pie was not agreeing with my nose, so I'm switching out to another scent soon...

Yea...Biolaeagles, I agree! Who woulda thought Cider, cinnamon and clove were soft scents??

Good going Becky....I have to get mine up this week or weekend!

It's Autumn Crack from AC. Yum. :)

I hope everyone's having a good weekend! Spent today lounging around watching silly holiday movies and avoiding chores :D

This evening's candles are YC Holiday Sage and Glade Sparkling Spruce.

MaggieMae - I'm surprised that scent was lighter too - it's generally a stronger one from waxie vendors. th_scratch.gif At least they got back to you, that was good. Maybe they just needed to hear your question and they'll consider making their scents stronger now. BTW - luv your new siggy! sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Spent today lounging around watching silly holiday movies and avoiding chores :D

Rivercat - Glad I wasn't the only one! icon_lol.gif

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest End - th_fabulous1.gif scent! toppoints.gif

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning BH&G's Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin candle and melting LSC's Pumpkin Caramel Latte. The melt was a freebie in my order and it's soooo good!![smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Don'tcha luv when that happens? [smilie=th_yay]

Good Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's quiet here...just me and Daisy are up.

Melting Dessas Pumpkin Spiced Latte

FAM Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Sweet, lucky getting the coffee scent for your freebie! ;) And thanks re the siggy....yours is great too....it makes me smile!

Have a good Sunday! :)

Good Morning :)

Well, I heard back from Keystone....they said that the Scrooge scent is "a little bit if a lighter fragrance compared to our others". I said that cider scents are usually strong for me so that was unexpected but I haven't heard anything more. I'm trying the candle again this morning by itself....seeing how it does. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a good one. :)

Haven't received mine yet. I think delivery will be tomorrow or Tuesday. Definately Cider, cinnamon and Clove should be a strong scent.

Good morning, everyone!smile.gif

Today it's a homemade Toasty Pumpkin Gingerbread Latte melt. wub.gifI'm really trying to get the energy to clean and put up decorations, but I'm sooo tired from all of the parties these past couple of days, haha.

Today it's a homemade Toasty Pumpkin Gingerbread Latte melt. wub.gif

Biolaeagles, that sounds delicious!

I had B&BW Pumpkin Pecan Waffles going earlier and just swapped it out for B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and YC Icicles.

DH and I finished cleaning and putting up Christmas decorations, so now I'm burning Cranberry Woods from B&BW, and watching some shows.th_smilies-2.gif

Poor DS # 1 has some type of bug (maybe the flu?) so he was out all today. I hope he feels better soon!

Good Morning!

Burning Brown Sugar Frosting from Crossroads Candles - a favorite of mine [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Finishing my indoor Christmas decorating today and hope to start reading "Finding Noel" by Richard Paul Evans

Biolaeagles, hope your little guy is feeling better soon! [smilie=th_balloons]

Tried to get the outside lights up before the rain and cold front moved in....only managed to get one string up. :( At least I have tomorrow off so I can finish decorating inside and "maybe" finish outside.

It's SGA Christmas Wish....I love pulling out my Christmas scents! Of course I have more than I recollected.... [smilie=th_scratch]

Biolaeagles - Hope your DS is feeling much better! Did he barf? :( There's a bug going around in my area that the sickness comes on quickly, involves barfing (TMI? [smilie=th_pardon] ) and then it's gone in a day. Ick.

I'm burning B&BW's Winter Vanilla Latte and a Partylite tealight in Marshmallow Peppermint from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311]