The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Good Afternoon...its Country Home Scents Autumn Leaves and

Keystone Spiced Pumpkin

Becky...whelp, the candle wasn't strong but it might need to cure. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] The wax almost looks like palm but could be paraffin....I'm not sure. I should go look that up. It burned beautifully, but I'm gonna wait another week before relighting it and see how it does.

Oh gosh Susan....I'm sorry you ended up in a ditch....I hope you are ok!!

Good Afternoon...its Country Home Scents Autumn Leaves and

Keystone Spiced Pumpkin

Becky...whelp, the candle wasn't strong but it might need to cure. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] The wax almost looks like palm but could be paraffin....I'm not sure. I should go look that up. It burned beautifully, but I'm gonna wait another week before relighting it and see how it does.

Oh gosh Susan....I'm sorry you ended up in a ditch....I hope you are ok!!

U thought it says they are parafin. Dang j hope I can smell it. A candle that size should scent up a large space.

YC - Pumpkin Buttercream melting all day. Tonight I just put in a Dessa's melt - Vanilla Butter Fudge.

We're getting ready for A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. It's on tonight at 8pm. Popcorn and toast for dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Rivercat, how did you like the Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner melt?

Today my mom and I took the boys to Knott's. DS # 1 was sooo excited to ride the train and see the Christmas trees. He's at such a fun age to take to amusement parks now. Of course, the day was made even SWEETER with my mom loading him up on sugar- it's a Grammy's prerogative! Haha.

I like the scent a lot: pumpkin and brown sugar, not very bakery. The melts and candles both have decent throw, but the candles tend to tunnel. They're very inexpensive, so I'm not too upset about that ;)

Knotts is so fun with little kids! My mom used to take me there when it was just a few rides and we lived not too far away so I have very fond memories [smilie=yes]

It is snowing here, which isn't fun ended up in a ditch this morn. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I'm fine, had to have a recker to get the car out. Have a great day.

Ugh, cookielady :( I'm glad to hear you're ok, though!

Getting as many ingredients lined up for tomorrow as possible so I can hopefully sleep in a little bit [smilie=thzzz003] Burning B&BW Heirloom Pumpkin and melting Nene's Pumpkin Butter.

Have a good evening!

U thought it says they are parafin. Dang j hope I can smell it. A candle that size should scent up a large space.

Yes, I looked it up and it is paraffin. It's very frustrating because the last Montana jar I got was super duper strong. I sent an email to Keystone....I'll see what they say. I'll bet the Balsam would've been strong...maybe I should have gotten that one. Ugh. :(

Yes, I looked it up and it is paraffin. It's very frustrating because the last Montana jar I got was super duper strong. I sent an email to Keystone....I'll see what they say. I'll bet the Balsam would've been strong...maybe I should have gotten that one. Ugh. :(

Usually cider, cinnamon and Clove is a strong scent. I hope I can smell it. Haven't received mine yet.

food.gif everyone!

Susan - That had to be scary! :blink: Hope U and your car are ok!

MaggieMae - Darn....paraffin should throw well. dry.gif Maybe they need to make their scents stronger? Let us know what they say.

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle....luv this scent! :wub: I was tired & didn't feel like it, but I made the pies last nite and today I'm glad I buckled down and did. Maybe I should have a small slice...to make sure it's ok, ya know. :D

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] Happy Thanksgiving!! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

The birds stuffed and in the oven at Dads...I'm sitting at home with my cuppa coffee watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade melting....

LSC Snow Flurries

Busy Bee Mint Sugar...yes...an oldie!!

Sweet....cute emotie! I will let ya know...hopefully I'll hear from them on Monday. At first I thought it didn't have a cold sniff cause it was very cold from the delivery and paraffin oftentimes doesn't have a strong cold sniff. It's just a shame if they've changed the amount of fragrance they put in them. :(

Have a wonderful day! :)

I'm burning McCalls Country Store.... classic, [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! Hmmm....seems kinda empty here today....is everyone out shopping?? :ssshopping: Or maybe busy decorating for Christmas. [smilie=th_shewiggle] When do ya'll usually put up your Christmas tree?

Got the house decorated, inside and out, and now we're all working on the tree while watching Christmas Vacation. Scent for the day has been Christmas Cottage from Scentsy.

Hi ladies, I'm glad to see everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!th_aa18.gif

Today I had the boys all day long, so I couldn't do much shopping, but that's probably better for the wallet, haha.th_c032.gif

Today I melted Strawberry Zucchini Bread from CFTKR, and now I'm burning Autumn from B&BW. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas tomorrow! th_shewiggle.gif

Good Morning :)

Well, I heard back from Keystone....they said that the Scrooge scent is "a little bit if a lighter fragrance compared to our others". I said that cider scents are usually strong for me so that was unexpected but I haven't heard anything more. I'm trying the candle again this morning by itself....seeing how it does. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a good one. :)

Hi Everyone!

Melting Cheerful Giver Orange Cinnamon Clove

Burning Yankee's Sugared Apple ...Both of these scents are so good!

Have a great weekend all!