The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Hi Honeybear! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm glad you'll have a nice long weekend away from school next week & hope U find the time to relax. I'm sure they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Israel....will your DH have somewhere to go for a traditional US meal that day?

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_c2e41937] I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Dolce Latte....ahhhhhmazing scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hey there!hello-chick.gif

Melting BH&G Pumpkin Spice in my tealight warmer...thanks to the CF friend who shared this one with me. It's veddy nice!

Denny, I am liking the 4 - 5 hours shifts also. With the pre-holiday shoppers, the time has been flying!!!

Getting ready to head out to DS#2's hockey game and then off to work from 5-9pm this evening. Our hs football team has made it to the semi-final game today and if they win, they will play the championship game at Ford Field (where the Detroit Lions play!)...so DS#1 is at the game with the marching band.med3d-music.gif Sure hope they win!!!!

That's it for now...have a great evening!

loveyas.gif

Aria - I hope your DS's football team wins and they get to go to Ford Field! :sFun_mango:

I'm melting LCP's Pumpkin Pie from a CF pal (TY!) ....yummy....very light (if any) spice and can really smell the pumpkin! :sHa_okay:

I'm burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy...such a great scent! [smilie=th_butbutbut] it's one of the older ones that gets that darned ol clover leaf shaped melt pool, so I dug out the areas that didn't melt and put that wax in the melter.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi, ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

Yes, Sweet, I need to not think about it until the next assessment. It's hard being a parent! mellow.gif

Honeybear, you've had such a long semester! I hope it flies by for you, and that DH gets home soon. That's hard for all of you that he's away during his birthday.th_cray.gif

Aria, good luck to your high school team!th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Southern Belle from LSC and a friend's Pink Gourmet Sugar Cookie. th_smilies-2.gif

Tonight I'm melting Tiffany's - Cranberry kettle Corn and Tara's - Toasted kettle Cake mmm mmm

I'm rewatching The Office UK version tonight. It still makes me laugh, even though I've seen it countless times.th_thlaughter.gif

Hi, everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend.

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and a DW Home Pumpkin Spice candle I got yesterday at a local home decor shop that sadly has better throw cold than lit. Oh well--it's pretty at least!

Happy Tuesday. ;)

It's a giftie from a CF pal today...CFTKR Pumpkin Pie...thanks!

And Country Home Scents Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread....I miss them!! :(

Have a good one. :)

Hello! This evening's candles are Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner (was happy to score some melts in this scent from the clearance section at Target but the candles were all gone [smilie=th_cry2yw3]) and Colonial Candle Autumn Spice Tea.

Sooooo ready for a 4-day weekend!

Rivercat, I'll have to look for that one at my local Target...sounds like a winner.

We celebrated a pre -Thanksgiving turkey dinner tonight with some of the family. Melted a combo of YC - Mountain Lodge and Autumn Leaves. I really like these two together. Burned BBW candle in Spiced Apple Cider (or Toddy?)

Hello, everyone!

Rivercat, how did you like the Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner melt?th_235F35F32.gif

Jules, that sounds like a fun dinner.biggrin.gif

Today my mom and I took the boys to Knott's. DS # 1 was sooo excited to ride the train and see the Christmas trees. He's at such a fun age to take to amusement parks now. Of course, the day was made even SWEETER with my mom loading him up on sugar- it's a Grammy's prerogative! Haha.th_aa17.gif

Earlier today I melted Little Briar Rose from VCS and Supertarts' Wolverine's Woman- both melts from sweet friends here. Now it's Pink Peppermint, made by a talented lady!th_smilies-2.gif

Put on my three wick Keystone candle in Scrooge.

Changing my wax to UTC Zucchini Bread Noel

Upstairs it's Harvest Pear from Goosecreek

I ended up ordering on of the Keystone Scrooge 64 oz. candles. Is it super strong....love the cinnamon, clove, cider scents for the holidays. Can't wait to get it!

Melting: Falling Snow by Sonoma. It is snowing here, which isn't fun ended up in a ditch this morn. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] I'm fine, had to have a recker to get the car out. Have a great day.

Good morning, everyone! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Susna, I'm so sorry you ended up in a ditch- ahh! ohmy.gif Although I'd love for it to snow here in the winter, I definitely don't miss driving in the snow and ice like I did while living in Connecticut.

This morning it's Twilight Zone from VCS and Cinnamon Zucchini Craze from Shayz. wub.gif