The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Hey friends!

Melting CFOW...Sugared Cronut Not sure what a cronut it but it smells gooooooood!!!!! This was sent to me by a very generous wax bud here at CF!!! Thanks! Now I want to place an order at CFOW...it's been awhile.

I have to take puppers for a walk. See ya!

Good Morning

It's Zucchini Pumpkin From B&GBL... [smilie=th_LOVE]

Upstairs, yesterday it was Homemade Patchouli from a CF pal...love it!!

Today it's Bella Bohemian from Alamo Candelaria

Have a good one.

Debra - My garage isn't heated either, but at least it's some shelter from the cold/wind/snow. I hope your kitty decides he's on to a good thing and stays! [smilie=yes]

It's Zucchini Pumpkin From B&GBL... [smilie=th_LOVE]

MaggieMae - Can't figure that one out :cloud 9: ....who's B&GBL?

I'm melting Tiffany's Hocus Pocus/Cinnabon/Pumpkin Pecan Waffle from a CF pal. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] what a deeelish combo of scents!

Sweet, it's Balloons and Gifts by Lori....she bought Angie's.

Now it's VCS The Warrens....finally....been dying to try this one and its gooooood! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

And burning is B&BW's Caramel Pumpkin Swirl

719 Walnut Avenue's Pumpkin Waffles

[smilie=th_BringItOn]

Sweet, that Tiffany's blend sounds right up my alley!yes.gif

Maggie, I LOVE The Warrens!th_LOVE.gif

Tonight it's CFOW's Stuffed French Toast gifted by a sweet CF pal. This one is so yummy! th_ahaaha.gif

Ice and snow storm warnings, school closures, it is too early for this nonsense. [smilie=th_cha40]

I am having trouble remembering all the vendor abbreviations these days too! [smilie=th_fear8]

Tonight is Dream Tarts - Bergamot and Mandarin

It snowed a bit last night but nothing stuck....it's very cold though. Brrrr!❄️

It's Front Porch Zucchini Noel & Ultimate Bakery....delicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs its Kissing Booth's Mr. Draper....great one.

:)

MaggieMae - I luv The Warrens, too.....think it's one of the best caramel apple scents I've tried! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Doughnuts. It's a little older and has a whiteish ring around the outside of the tart, but the cold sniff is still good, so I hope it's still ok. Did she close? I tried to look at her website, but it sez 'account suspended'. We got a little snow today too! [smilie=yes] It started as big, fat, fluffy flakes and they were swirling & dancing around...looked like a snow globe! :confettistars:

Yea Sweet....I'm not a big caramel lover but there's something about that scent that is super yummy.

Tonight it's an oldie from Dream Tarts....Apple Torta....wonderful!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] The last of it and I love this scent.

Goodnight all. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning

Sadly, that old DT didn't throw much at all. :( I woke up to nothing.

So it's something nice and strong.

Iheartwax's Snickerdoodle Latte Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Marshmallow....wish I got more than one of this....it's amazing. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Have a good Saturday! :)

Good Morning!

We've had flurries this morning too! th16_4_43.gif

Melting my current favorite scent from FP - Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Vanilla Latte....soooooooo yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmy!

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Iheartwax's Snickerdoodle Latte Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Marshmallow....wish I got more than one of this....it's amazing. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

MaggieMae - That scent combo sounds delish! [smilie=th_sign0162] Was that your own custom combo or one of her RTS tarts?

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning BH&G Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin candle and remelting last evening's Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Doughnuts. Ahhh....good scents [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] and a good cuppa coffee [smilie=th_blij51] ....great way to begin the day!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting Sweet Potato Pie from Thompson's

Fall Festival from Sonoma

Burning Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin B&BW

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Good afternoon, everyone!The_Hi.gif

Debra, I can't believe storm warnings are happening already- ahh!th_smiley-crying.gif

Today DH and I cleaned the downstairs, and that was quite a chore with the boys around. Now I'm relaxing to Strawberry/ Honeydew from HHS- nice and refreshing after our clean! th_shewiggle.gif

Susan - :thyay: for gifties from your brother..niiice!

I'm melting Dessa's Pumpkin Cinnamon Donuts from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ....luv's me some pumpkin! :wub: Speaking of which...found another goody in the grocery store - Quaker's 'limited edition' Pumpkin Spice instant oatmeal. This if the first time I've seen a limited edition flavor, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Speaking of which...found another goody in the grocery store - Quaker's 'limited edition' Pumpkin Spice instant oatmeal. This if the first time I've seen a limited edition flavor, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_200912104451]

I've gotta look for that--been in a breakfast rut lately [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight I'm burning Glade Sparkling Spruce.

[smilie=th_c2e41937] Yay...snow for you, Becky!

Good Morning....it's another cold one.

Needed to get away from the heavy scents for a bit so it's

TBG Summer Melon & Mint...perfect.

Have a good one. :)