The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Sweet, I am glad your kitties use your shelters. My feral guy will stay in anything I make for him for about 3 nights and then won't use it again. Wish I knew why he is so picky. I am running out of ideas for him - even the crack at the bottom of the garage door does not entice him.

Tonight is Fall Leaves - Cheryl's and Pink Cloud - LSC

Hey, candle buds...I swear, I do not know where this year has disappeared to...eek.gif I feel like we just celebrated Thanksgiving. Hubby has been winterizing the feral kitty houses with straw and I do have some warmer pads too. We have one actual feral left and 2 that are inside/outside and Mr. Tip...I've been melting some fab scents and here are a few: Beezy Tarts-Kettle Corn, LSC-Coconut Marshmallow Latte, TDC-

winter's Eve, Dirt Road, Sugar & Spice- Ghost Munch Cookie Butter Crack, Mac Apple Leaves, Mac Apple Leaves Marshmallow Fireside, Can-Do-Cider Webs, Pumpkin Butt, Leaves, Type, Autumn Spice. Wishing everyone a fantastic week!!

Good morning, everyone! We are off to a park with a petting zoo, and a train this morning. I know the boys are going to have lots of fun!th_avatar_4219.gif

I'm melting Prarie Cakes from CFTKR and Pumpkin Marshmallow made by a talented CF lady- yum! th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, I am glad your kitties use your shelters. My feral guy will stay in anything I make for him for about 3 nights and then won't use it again. Wish I knew why he is so picky. I am running out of ideas for him - even the crack at the bottom of the garage door does not entice him.

Debra - U mean even after going to another one, he won't ever go back to one he's been in before? :icon_rolleyes: Have U tried enticing him into the garage with food or catnip put out beside a box w/straw in it? (a kitty B&B! :lol: ) He may just be scared of your cars.

Biolaeagles - A petting zoo sounds like so much fun! :sFun_mango: What was their fave animal?

I'm melting BH&G's Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin. I'd forgotten I had this from last year....smells mostly of cranberry 2 me, not getting a pumpkin sniff to it.

Katz...I know what ya mean...this year flew right by!! You've got some yummy scents going over there. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Biolaeagles...I hope you had a fun time at the zoo and train. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I am loving the scent I have on now and I wasn't sure I would...

LCP Maple Pumpkin Blue Ribbon Cookies....delicious. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sweet, the kitty never goes back to ones he has already slept in. I tried using the outdoor heating pad and putting kitty treats, chicken, etc. in all of them. He eats and runs. I hope he has found a warm spot somewhere else.

Tonight is Scentsy - Lucky in Love.

Good Morning [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

It's the last of an old scoopable by Happy Hippy in Sugar Cookie/Wildberry Mousse/Frost My Tart and

I just found a few freebies from JLCCW so I put on Zucchini Carnival. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good one. :)

Debra - U mean even after going to another one, he won't ever go back to one he's been in before? :icon_rolleyes: Have U tried enticing him into the garage with food or catnip put out beside a box w/straw in it? (a kitty B&B! :lol: ) He may just be scared of your cars.

Biolaeagles - A petting zoo sounds like so much fun! :sFun_mango: What was their fave animal?

I'm melting BH&G's Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin. I'd forgotten I had this from last year....smells mostly of cranberry 2 me, not getting a pumpkin sniff to it.

Yes, I like the idea of the Catnip...ours all love the "kitty pot".th_catkiss.gif

Good afternoon, everyone!th_avatar_4219.gif

Debra, I hope the feral cat found a nice, warm place too! It seems like you did all you could to help him.

Maggie, that LCP tart sounds delicious!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today it's Lemon Coconut Chiffon and Two Harbors from Scentsy.th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, the kitty never goes back to ones he has already slept in. I tried using the outdoor heating pad and putting kitty treats, chicken, etc. in all of them. He eats and runs. I hope he has found a warm spot somewhere else.

Debra - I just had a thought....R U sure he's feral? Maybe he lives somewhere around you and they just leave him outside once in a while. Maybe he's just coming to your house for a snack and a sleepover...? :D

I'm melting BH&G's Simmering Apple Cider....smells like the real deal! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi, all! I hope everyone who's been hit by the freezing temps is warm and snug, along with their loved ones [smilie=th_autumboy]

I had to take my new kitty Linus in for an enema yesterday :sSc_eek3: the poor little guy didn't eat the first couple days he was here and then only wanted canned food, so he didn't get enough fiber. Now he's eating both foods and has been urinating fine all along, so hopefully no more unpleasant trips to the vet anytime soon!

Burning Glade Pumpkin Pie Diner, a nice, cozy pumpkin and brown sugar :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Poor Linus, Rivercat!

Sweet - I thought maybe it was a domestic visitor, but when he let me get closer he has the TNR ear clip and there is noooo way he is going to let anyone close enough to grab him! In the summer he sleeps under my bushes at night. Kids torment him, so he may just be very nervous about finding a safe place. [smilie=th_confused3]

Tonight is another oldie - Creamsickle from Candle Dippers.

I'm all warm and fuzzy thinking about what good care you all take of the feral kitties out there, especially in the cold weather.

My "adoptee" cat, Penny, likes to catch her dinner. I feed her dry cat food but she'll eat fresh kills whenever she can. It must be okay for her because she had a good check up. The things she eats though...yuck!

Today I'm melting Tiffany's - Lemon Pound Cake

Burning: BBW - Frosted Cranberry and YC - Coconut Cookie Bar

Rivercat - Geez...an enema?:blink: Poor little Linus! :( I hope it didn't tramatize him and he's settling in & feeling like he's safe with you in no time!

Debra - I don't understand why kids torment the cats. :sSig_aaarggh: Some boys in my neighborhood will throw rocks at them if they're lying in the sun on the driveway.

Jules - Penny is a mighty hunter! :lol: I think it's gross when the ferals leave gifts...birds...squirrels...moles...[smilie=eek] .. & I try and remember they're animals and it's in their DNA to be hunters. Still...:sFun_ahohno:

I'm melting Sweet Smelling Aroma's Pumpkin Souffle from a CF pal (TY!). Ahhhh....pumpkin bliss! [smilie=cloud_9]

Sweet, that makes my blood boil :sAng_flamingmad: I never understand what makes people torture defenseless creatures.

Thanks for all the good wishes for Linus. He's eating well and pooped a little bit today, so hopefully it's the beginning of a trend ;)

Tonight's candle is B&BW Pumpkin Hayride.

WooHoo - feral kitty is on the pet heating pad in the garage as I type! It is 35 degrees, so I hope he decides to camp there all night. The garage is not all that warm, but the "extreme weather heating pad" should help!

Tonight is CFTKR - Patchouli Embers