The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Thankful Scents

Sweet, Girlfriend sounds like such a sweetheart [smilie=th_huganimal] Patience is really the key!

Burning Chesapeake Bay Harvest Moon and melting YC Beach Wood.

Melting Dessa's Buttermilk Pancakes....OMG.....unbelievable scent!! I am making a list for another order. I would HIGHLY recommend her melts, they are knock your socks off strong! This ones is heavenly :)

Putting it on the list, Becky!! ;)

Love your story about Girlfriend, Sweet! [smilie=th_catkiss]

This morning it's smelling wonderful here...

SGA Grannys Fall Bakery

CFTKR Harvest End from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_bomb]

Kids are heading in to see Jimmy Fallon today....first time they are going anywhere with just the four of them. Since there's a 7 year difference from the eldest at 23 to the youngest, 16 year old twins, this should be an adventure!! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Good morning, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

Mpfand, that's a wonderful story about your son! I'm curious to see what the Speech Language Pathologist will say after the assessments are made in two weeks.

Sweet, that's a cute story about Girlfriend! th_c032.gif

MaggieMae, that sounds like a fun adventure for your kiddos!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today I'm melting Away in a Manger from K's- love this scent!! th_LOVE.gifI'm also feeling in the Christmasy mood since DS # 1 wants to listen to Mickey Mouse & Gang's Christmas cd every day this past week, haha.

Kids are heading in to see Jimmy Fallon today....first time they are going anywhere with just the four of them. Since there's a 7 year difference from the eldest at 23 to the youngest, 16 year old twins, this should be an adventure!! [smilie=th_foolish1]

MaggieMae - So....what disguise are you going to wear so they won't recognize U when U follow em? [smilie=bagover]

Biolaeagles - I'm feeling Christmasy too [smilie=yes] ....I listened to a Christmas CD last Sunday!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting VCS The Grinch. Haven't decided if I like this or not, the description is - Cranberry mulberry orange moscato ...it smells like a sweet , really sweet hard candy to me.

Melting Tara's - Zucchini Spice Bread

Sweet, Girlfriend is such a cute and unusual name for a friendly little cat.

Becky, you're reviews of Dessa's melts are getting hard to resist. They sound like winners.

Thanks Biolaeagles, Sweet and Rivercat...they had a blast in the city and since they were on the aisle, I saw them on TV. And they didn't kill each other....a successful day. No disguises necessary, Sweet...LOL. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

It's Tiffany Marshmallow Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread

SGA Pink Pomegranate Frosting Cake

Hidden Hollar Cookie Kitchen

Goodnight.

Melting Tara's - Zucchini Spice Bread

Sweet, Girlfriend is such a cute and unusual name for a friendly little cat.

Becky, you're reviews of Dessa's melts are getting hard to resist. They sound like winners.

They are really super strong. I placed another order already. Love them????

they had a blast in the city and since they were on the aisle, I saw them on TV.

MaggieMae - On tv? How cool [smilie=th_clap1] ....I hope U were able to record that for them!

I'm burning Gold Canyon's (luv their candles! :wub: ) White Pumpkin on this sunny, but cold morning. Sounds like much of the country is in for a spell of cold next week. Me....I'm hoping for snow! [smilie=th_pardon] Time to get my rear in gear and get the straw in the outside kitty's shelters.

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Thanks for the recommendation of Dessa's Becky.

It's very cold today. I am burning 2 great candles

YC Maple Walnut and YC Gingerbread Maple.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

[smilie=th_200912104451] I did record it Sweet!

It's Goosecreek Toast to Fall this evening. I am loving the new texture if their melts....does anyone know if they changed the candles too?

I'm melting Keystone's Memories of Home from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] ...really good scent! :sHa_okay: I got the outside kitties shelters and my garage set up for them for winter and that wore me out :sFun_hot: so thought I'd take a lil siesta & popped the Memories of Home into the melter hoping the scent would give me sweet dreams, but....wouldn't ya know I couldn't fall asleep? Sheesh. :icon_rolleyes:

Maggie Mae, how fun to see them on tv! Glad everyone had a great time [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonight I'm burning YC Sparkling Angel and B&BW Sweater Weather.

Tonight it's a candle in Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut from B&BW, and DH and I are getting into watching, "Mad Men"...we are only just starting Season 1, but I liked the first two episodes! Night, y'all. th_goodnight.gif

Ok...so I decided to go with A Christmas Story from GC but it doesn't smell like Christmas to me. It smells like orange blossoms and it's very soothing.

I've also got Harvest Berry from Keystone burning...not much throw from this. :(

Goodnight.