The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I LOVE that Partylite scent! th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm visiting a potential preschool for DS # 1- I hope it goes well and that we like the place and teachers! DS # 1 is a super social boy, and this way he'd get a lot of socializing (and learning!) a few days a week.th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Anginette's Butter Cookie from SH- divine!- and Pumpkin Molasses from GC- this one is strong and lasted all day yesterday!!th_slider_flirt.gif

Good evening! I have Warm Autumn Welcome from BH&G and Cider Mill from Scentsy in a couple of melters. Love both of these and they smell great together!

Hi girls! [smilie=th_sml29]

Hope everyone's doing well. Miss you guys! [smilie=th_200912104451] Still super busy with school. Just passed midterms, so I'm on the downhill slope. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. Did I say I cannot wait for this semester to be over yet? [smilie=th_foolish1]

BL Pumpkin Cheesecake

Partylite Hocus Pocus

CCCC Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread

Homemade Spiced Apple and Toasted Zucchini Cookie

Having a glass of wine to celebrate having written two papers today. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

[smilie=th_Hello_] Melting today: Apple Bobbin by Scentsationals mixed with Creamy Vanilla by Essential Home.

Votive: Sparkling Ginger woodwick by Virginia Candle Co.

NMhoneybear, hang in there [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Hi, ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

Honeybear, you can do it girl! I hope this semester flies by quickly for you!yes.gif

Today it's Lemon Creme Donut from SH, and this is FANTASTIC! th_ahaaha.gif

I am so excited that DH and I are flying to Boston to visit his sister and her husband (who's attending MIT) tomorrow night. th_dancing_smile.gifWe are going to be gone for about two and a half days, which seems short, but it's the longest time both of us will have been away from our boys. I just hope everything goes well at home with them.th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Honeybear - Glad 2 C U! You're pretty amazing going back to school and taking care of your family. [smilie=th_yourock] It'll be Christmas break before U know it...hang in there!

Biolaeagles - [smilie=th_aa20] Sounds like fun....safe travels for U! I hope U get a chance to take a drive & see lots of purdy autumn colors!

I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple Wreath...such a great scent! [smilie=th_aa17]

Good Morning.

Debra...I bet that one still throws well!! That was a great company! :sHa_okay:

Biolaeagles...enjoy your time away!! I know it feels weird leaving them, but it will be over before you know it!! [smilie=yes]

Today it's SGA Cantaloupe Birthday...can't really sniff but from what I can smell its :toppoints:

Have a good one. :)

Thanks for all of the words of encouragement. [smilie=th_aa18]

This last leg of the semester is going to be especially difficult, though. Just found out my DH has to go to Israel for sure...for a whole month...including Thanksgiving and his birthday on December 2nd. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Biolaeagles ~ Have a great time on your trip! The boys will be just fine. [smilie=th_empathy]

SGA Harvest Sugar Cookies & Orange Sherbet Pomegranate from a sweet friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

BL Citrus Shake Zucchini

SGA Caramel Latte Ice Cream

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies!th_FULL_O17.gif

Honeybear, so sad that DH has to be away (especially on his bday!). th_sad2hz1.gif

So, I caught a cold a day ago...bad timing! I'm hoping it goes away soon so I can enjoy my trip the next few days. It's funny how that happens...I'm not sick the whole year, then all of a sudden, bam! Right before vacation time.th_confused3.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Sugar Donut Type homemade from a talented CFer and Vanilla Pumpkin Pie Marshmallow from SGA- yum!! th_slider_flirt.gif

Oh gosh, that's stinks Biolaeagles!! Feel better soon!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Honeybear, I'm sorry your DH will be gone for so long and during some special days...it will be all the sweeter when he comes home to you again!! ;)

It's LCP Pumpkin Pecan Waffles...I think it smells good!!

Honeybear - I'm sorry your DH won't be here for Thanksgiving or his Bday. :( You're gonna have lots to celebrate in December.....it'll be a party all month long! [smilie=snoopy]

Biolaeagles - Awww geeze :wacko: .....hope U get rid of that darn cold & enjoy your trip!

MaggieMae - You still can't sniff much? :sFun_ahohno: Think it might be a sinus infection?

I'm melting CFTKR's Iced Lemon Biscotti...[smilie=th_fabulous1] scent!

Sweet, not sure what is going on. [smilie=th_confused3] My nose was runny, now it's very congested. I thought it could have turned into a sinus infection cause I had a wicked headache but that's gone now. My back and neck are sore but that could be unrelated. And my stomach is a mess. I think I'm starting to get better though. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Same scents as earlier....heading to bed.