The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm melting TSC's The Breakfast Club (freshly brewed coffee, maple sugar cream, pound cake with sweet cream filling...I know... makes ya drool, huh? [smilie=yes] ) from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] Really chilly here today...might make it up to 50 and going to 35 degrees tonite. The local weatherman said if we get any showers overnight might be a few snowflakes mixed in. :blink: As much as I luv the white fluffy stuff, October is just a little early for that!

Yes, indeed Sweet! Ended up lighting my B&BW Pumpkin Cinnamon Donut candle last night and turning the lights down. [smilie=th_blij51]

This morning it's bright and chilly...VDC Pumpkin Noel cookie

Have a great Sunday. :)

FYI....LCP is having a 20% off sale right now....it's going quick!

Good Sunday morning! I luv chilly, clear autumn morns MaggieMae! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice, a gift from my sis. Luv their candles! :sHa_thumbgoodjob: Time to burn it...October is definitely pumpkin time! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good Morning!

Melting Scentsationals Golden Maple Waffles and

BH&G Spiced Apple Pie

Burning B&BW Bourbon Butterscotch-this is so strong and really sweet!!

Have a great day everyone!

Meting today: Autumn Harvest by Eagle Rock Candle Co

Pinecone & Birch by Scentsationals

Candle: Crisp Apple by Village

Mini: Spiced Apple Toddy by BBW

Have a great Sunday.

Good morning ladies, I'm checking in, then it's off to church for our little family! Yesterday we spent a fun day at a pumpkin patch. DS # 1 was so excited about the petting zoo. We joked that it should be called a "Hugging Zoo" since he just wanted to hug all of the goats, haha.

Honeybear, yoga sounds so nice. Have fun with your DH! yes.gif

Maggie, that Tiffany's donut/pancake blend sounds DIVINE. th_drool33456183iw4.gifHow'd you like it?

Sweet, how is the throw on your Pumpkin Spice candle from Crossroads?th_235F35F32.gif I've heard such good reviews about their candles. I just recently bought the cutest pumpkin candle from Goosecreek in Pumpkin Pie, but I'm worried it might not throw since the cold throw is really light. Here's hoping!

Today it's Pink Sweet Cream from SMT.

th_aa18.gif

Sweet, how is the throw on your Pumpkin Spice candle from Crossroads?th_235F35F32.gif I've heard such good reviews about their candles. I just recently bought the cutest pumpkin candle from Goosecreek in Pumpkin Pie, but I'm worried it might not throw since the cold throw is really light. Here's hoping!

Biolaeagles - I really like Crossroads candles - always get a perfect burn! :wub: The strength of this scent wasn't uber strong for me, but it did cover my downstairs rooms with a nice medium scent. I've only tried several scents from Crossroads and so far the strongest (to me) has been their Oatmeal Cookie....yumm!

I'm melting CFTKR's Autumn Morn - [smilie=th_cc15] !!!

Great title, Michele! ;)

I can't believe it's already October! We're still having warm days here but it's starting to cool off at night. Yesterday we went hiking at Red Rock Canyon. We hiked nearly 6 miles total which included lots of rock scrambling. It was a lot of fun! Today I'm doing laundry and packing. Tomorrow I'm flying to Oregon with DH and my sister to spend the week at my in-laws. I've been melting Vanilla Crack from LOL. It's old but still has plenty of scent left!

Mpfand...that sounds like lots of fun!! Enjoy your trip to Oregon! I love LOLs Vanilla Crack....I think I better get to melting my old stuff from there.

Biolaeagles, I have noticed the same thing with my Crossroads candles....they don't smell much in the jar but they throw pretty good burning. ;)

It's Kissing Booths Salem Nights....very nice!

Mpfand, have a fun time in Oregon with your DH and sister!th_ahaaha.gif

Maggie, thanks for the review. I hope my candle does well too!th_c032.gif

Tonight it's Aunt Nelli's Zucchini Supreme from VCS- a gift from a friend. thank_you.gifThis is delicious! cloud_9.gif

I've been melting Vanilla Crack from LOL. It's old but still has plenty of scent left!

Mpfand - Have fun in OR! I've got 1 older Vanilla Crack tart left & have been saving (aka: hoarding :lol: ) it. Glad to hear it still smells good! Anyone know what's up with LOL? Everytime I go on their site it sez closed to catch up on orders, but it's said that for a lonnng time. :cloud 9:

I'm melting Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider . This used to be a fave autumn scent for me, but it isn't sittin so well with my nose today. Maybe my scent preferences are changing. Oh noooo.....:sFun_ahohno:

Good afternoon, ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

Sweet, oh no! I love Honey Pear Cider too...I hope your nose changes back, haha. Also, I'm not sure what is going on with LOL, but the past year or so she has sent out orders WAY late from her TAT time, and does not get back to customers when they ask where their stuff is. I'm not sure if she's overwhelmed or what, and it's sad that the customer service is so bad when her products are so good. th_confused3.gif

Today it's Fall Festival from Nene's. th_smilies-2.gif

I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving.

Sweet, that's probably my favorite scent from B&BW. Have you smelled this year's Heirloom Pumpkin yet? It's supposed to be the same but seems a little off to me--not quite as sweet as PC?

mpfand, have a great time in OR!

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores and a mini of Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin in the living room and melting Glade Woodland Library in the bedroom.

Been in and out all day. Finally at 10:50 pm I'm home for good.

Been melting some gifties today....my house smells great! Thanks!

CFTKR Autumn Morn and VCS Autumn in Salem [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs it's Capri Olivio from TSW

Goodnight