The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

th_8d1933ff.gif to Skylar today! Hope you have a fun-filled, smellylicious day! th_i-m_so_happy.gif(thread started in Bday Wishes)

I hope everyone feeling under the weather is much better soon! group_hug.gif I'm melting CFTKR's Mulled Grapefruit from a CF pal. th_teks0311.gif I was curious about this one, so th_excited-1.gif to try it!

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes!!

Today I'm melting Scentsationals Coffee Café a dual in Spiced sugar Cookie & Mocha Frappe Latte

Burning B&BW Salted Caramel Corn & Cayenne Caramel

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Oddly, the Spindle Curse didn't throw but I think others have said that about the clams. So I traded it for....

Dessas Fall Harvest

SGA Warm Apple Crisp

Mmmmmm. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Oddly, the Spindle Curse didn't throw but I think others have said that about the clams.

MaggieMae - Maybe it's the scent? I got her Autumn in Salem in a clam and it did fine for me.[smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting BH&G's Perfect Corner Bakery.....cinnamony (is that a word? :lol: ) goodness!

I had problems with VCS' clams in the past too, Maggie! Her flowers have performed great for me, though.th_i-m_so_happy.gif

I just switched up to Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from a friend. LOVE IT!!! th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning, everyone!th_76d65c2f.gif

Today I'm off to the park with the boys, and am melting The Warrens from VCS and Marshmallow Madness from HHS. th_slider_flirt.gif

I need to get on my boys' costumes tonight! DS # 1 is going to be Peter Pan, and DS # 2 is going to be Michael (from Peter Pan)- so at least his is easy!

The costumes sound cute, Biolaeagles! I miss making the costumes for my kids...it was always a great time for me to let my craftiness come out! What fun!

Sweet and Biolaeagles....I wonder with VCS....now ya got me thinking....I did have great throw with Sunny Side of the Street which was a clam. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Spindle Curse was cinnamony and had a strong cold sniff so it's odd that I couldn't smell it. I love her flowers too so that's what a usually buy.

This eve its LCP Mac Apple Pear Pumpkin Pecan Cake...actually very good. :)

Also burning candle in Pumkin Sugared Donut by B&BW...think this may be final burn.

Biolaeagles - Your boys will be adorable! [smilie=th_aa17] Are U and your DH going as Mr & Mrs Darling? :lol: Lots of areas around me have their Trick 'r Treat on other days than Friday this year cuz of HS football games. Is tonite or tomorrow your Trick r treat?

I'm melting ScentSationals Pumpkin Spice....yummm! :wub:

There are a bunch of good sounding scents going on this page! Sweet - how was the grapefruit one?

Tonight is an oldie - Evening Ecliipse - Death.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

candybowlhppyhllwndr5Animated.gif

57ca64e9.gif Hi friends....I know I've been lame about posting my melts lately. I've still been melting and enjoying my wax though! Once an addict, always an addict...lol.

Anyhow...here's the waxy scoop right now....

FP - Cinnamon Buttercream - delish!

HHS - Granma's Waffle Cone...OMG! So good!

FAM - Apple Pecan Sage....really nice!

Also have a YC Pure Radiance candle burning in the scent "Pumpkin". I love the PR candles...they burn flawlessly and love the subtle sound of the crackling wick. This scent has quite a strong ginger note and reminds me of their Kitchen Spice fragrance. Has anyone else tried any of the PR candles? I just ordered 4 online with the buy 2, get 2 free sale. Can't wait to get them!

Have a safe Halloween everyone! spookysmisign.gif

cat_Halloween.jpg

Sweet - how was the grapefruit one?

Debra - I was glad I got a chance to try that one.....but I only smelled grapefruit, no spice. dry.gif

Aria - You always have the cutest emoti's! I stole ummmm...'borrowed' th_Whistle.gif one of your pics from last year. biggrin.gif

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest End....wonderful scent! Everyone have a fun safe trick 'r treat tonite!

AAWWQQ.gif

Hi everyone!th_wave.gif

We are off to trick-or-treat in a few hours! What's funny is we NEVER get rain here, and it's supposed to rain tonight during trick-or-treating! Haha. th_laughing.gif

Aria, I LOVE Granma's Waffle Cone too!th_smilies-2.gif

Today it's been melts from a friend- Summer Apple Spice and Partylite's Big Apple By Day, and I just threw in Partylite's Pumpkin Apple Cider- yum! wub.gif