The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

MaggieMae - Are there lots of little munchkins sick at your school? Hope U feel better soon! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting VCS' The Warrens. Good heavens to Betsy (does anyone say that anymore? [smilie=th_foolish1] )....this is scent is droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] :toppoints:

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning BH&G's single wick Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin candle. I was in Walmart yesterday (can any of us go there and not sniff the waxies? :lol: ) and the cold sniff got me, so in my cart it went. It's good, but (for me) a light scent and it's taking quite a while to get a full melt pool. [smilie=th_anyminute] This is the first BH&G candle I've tried, but if they're all like this...I think they have some work to do on their candles. dry.gif Luv their melts, tho! :sHa_okay:

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Thanks Sweet....lots have been in and out since the first week of school and some are there when they don't feel good. :( We are nutty about hand washing and I help my kids wash to make sure they are doing a good job but I suppose I was bound to get sick at least once this year. [smilie=th_scratch]

This morning it's

Sugar Cookie Latte by BL

CFTKR Sugar Milk Coffee Latte from a CF pal....thanks!

Upstairs its TBG The Lonely Wood

Candles in...

B&BW Pumpkin Sugared Donut

719 Walnut Avenue Pumpkin Waffles

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting Butterscotch Rum Cake from CFTKR

Burning Gold Canyon's Pumpkin Pie

If anyone likes Yankee Candles, I just listed a great code in the sale section. Not sure how long it is good for ,but it's a good deal!

Evening all.

Earlier today it was VDC Lalas Candy Corn Cookie and Keystone Candy Corn

Now it's CFTKR Country Blessings from a CF pal....thanks... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

And Harvest from Country Home Scents...so strong although it's very old...from October 2012!

My house smells spicy good! :)

Thanks Skylar, I'll go check it out! ;)

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr I'm burning BH&G's Cinnamon Sugared Pumpkin candle (not a strong scent, but good for light on a dark morning :) ) and melting KK's Pumpkin House Cafe...yummmmy good! :wub:

Just got in from a 5 mile walk around the reservoir and a nice lunch afterwards. It's a beautiful day. :)

That's a great Ks scent, Sweet!!

S&S Leaves from a CF pal....thanks...love this! :)

LSC Fall Fest...great one!!! I don't have too many LSC tarts left and none of them are the really old "pre-dart" ones, but I've got a few new wet spots in my wax cabinet drawers so they're still leaking. :(

Hi girls. :)

Maggie ~ Sorry you caught a bug. [smilie=th_empathy] Hope you get over it quickly.

I was ordered by my daughter to take a break from studying for a midterm (even though midterm was two weeks ago). I'm beginning to feel like I am fast approaching overload. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

HHS Pumpkin Ice Cream Scoop Bread and Granma's Vanilla Bean Noel

Partylite Mango Tangerine

Homemade Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar and Amber & Cassia

Melting PL Spice Market in the kitchen.

Ugh. I am not wanting to study one minute more, write one more paper, or read anything else school related. I wish my DH was home and things would all go back to the way they were before. [smilie=th_gif]

Hope everyone's enjoying the weekend. [smilie=yes]

Thanks Honeybear...I hope you took a little break yesterday. Sounds like you need to recharge! [smilie=th_empathy]

The LSC tarts are still going...of course. So, I'm leaving them for now.

Changed the upstairs warmer to VCS Tea Room

Have a good one. :)

Honeybear - Hope you were able to get away from school work with your DD's and relax a little. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting LCP's Toasted Marshmallow Blue Ribbon Cookies from a CF pal (TY!). Blue Ribbon Cookies is such a scrumptious scent, then add in toasted marshmallow......yep... [smilie=cloud_9] cookie heaven!

Hi All!

Haven't posted in awhile. Been crazy here. Hope Maggie and Susan are feeling ok.

Great scents going now. Melting HHS Cranberry Bread Pudding. Burning some YC's-

Vanilla Pumpkin

Sugared Pumpkin

Apple Pumpkin

Sweet Potato Pie

BBW Pumpkin Cupcake.

It smells great here! I just love Fall scents!!

Hi everyone, I'm back from Boston!th_76d65c2f.gif DH & I had a great time. We toured MIT, and went to Salem, MA to go through some museums, see the house from "House of the Seven Gables" and walk around the fall festival. The unfortunate part was that I was feeling really bad the whole time (cold, fever, chills). Thankfully, I'm on the mend, but DS # 2 is sick now too.th_sad2hz1.gif

It's good to see you back on, Candlelove!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Maggie, are you feeling better?

Today I'm melting Autumn Morn from CFTKR and Elm Street from Tiffany's. th_slider_flirt.gif

Biolaeagles, that's awful you were sick while you were away. :( Sounds like you were able to see and do a lot! I hope your little guy feels better soon!

Melting Pumpkin Caramel Swirl from Goose Creek.

Morn everyone. Melting today: Spiced Cider by Bridgewater

Candle: Halloween Treats from Kohl's

Maggie & Candlove I am hanging in there thanks for asking. I have had a set back, not healing correctly so we are having to do some wound care. What fun [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Susan, I'm sorry you are going through so much...and these setbacks must be discouraging...but hopefully you will finally feel back to normal soon!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Biolaeagles, that's terrible! I'm sorry that you were sick on your first getaway. I hope you are feeling better now!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Candlelove and Biolaeagles, thanks for asking. ;) I think I'm gonna feel kinda lousy for a while...until it runs its course.

It's LSC Cherry Wood Smoke

LOL New England Autumn

Dessas Autumn Campfire

:)

Have a good one. :)

Morning, girls. :)

Sorry you're having more issues, Susan! Feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles ~ Glad you got to do some sight-seeing and that you are feeling better, but it must have been a bummer to be sick on a trip. Hugs!

Michelle ~ I'll bet your house smells scrumptious. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Feel better, Maggie. Halloween is almost here. [smilie=th_aa17]

HHS Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Twinkies

LSC Snicklefritz ~ I'm disappointed in LSC. None of her tarts are throwing much for me anymore and I have a big order coming in. [smilie=crap]

S&S Peanut Butter Banana Cake

Burning PL Cinnamon Orange

Off to study [smilie=th_200911025310]

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Susan, I'm sorry to hear about your setback. I hope you're able to heal quickly!th_empathy.gif

Maggie, I hope your sickness runs its course quickly too. It seems like it's the sick season.th_cry2yw3.gif

Honeybear, I hope you get a break from studying soon!yes.gif

Today I'm re-melting Elm Street from Tiffany's- I keep going back on loving and not loving this one- and Gingerbread Latte from Nene's- a fave! th_pardon.gif