The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Aria, thanks for the potty training encouragement! I have a feeling DS # 1 is going to be closer to the age of four too.tongue.gif

All day it's been Enchanted Pumpkin Valley from BH&G- this one is amazing, guys!- and Pumpkin Donut from SH. th_slider_flirt.gif

MaggieMae - IDK if it's your internet....might just be CF... I had a long wait to be able to post yesterday and the same thing this morning. [smilie=th_anyminute] Anyone else having this?

All day it's been Enchanted Pumpkin Valley from BH&G- this one is amazing, guys!

Biolaeagles - What's that smell like?

Good Saturday morning! I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle and melting Starlit's Glazed Donuts & Coffee from a CF pal. I luv this time of year with the multitude of pumpkin scents/goodies happenin! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi Sweet, I'm REALLY bad with wax descriptions, but to me it smells like a spicy pumpkin with some woodsy notes to it.th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Festival from CFTKR from a sweet CF pal.thank_you.gif

This morning I'm off to a brunch, then am home with the boys all day since DH is out of town. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hi Sweet, I'm REALLY bad with wax descriptions, but to me it smells like a spicy pumpkin with some woodsy notes to it.th_slider_flirt.gif

This morning I'm off to a brunch, then am home with the boys all day since DH is out of town. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles, that one sounds interesting! Gotta sniff soon.

Sweet, glad to hear it's not just me....but it's drving me nuts. Tried to post earlier and it just sat there trying to load. I'll try again now...

VCS Night of the Living Dead

FP Pumpkin Farmers Market from a CF pal...thanks!

Smells strong and good. :)

Yay...it worked!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi folks!

MaggieMae, I hope you feel better soon!

Not much melting this week due to a kind of crazy schedule, but this evening I have B&BW Heirloom Pumpkin burning in the living room, and Nene's Pumpkin Butter in the bedroom warmer.

Thanks Rivercat! Feeling a lot better.

Good Morning all... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's SSW Coffee & Cake....wasn't sure about her coffee scents.....they are very overpowering and have a bitter cold sniff. Hopefully, the warming will be different. ;)

Have a nice Sunday. :)

Good morn ladies. Candle: Crisp Apple by Village Candle co

Nectar by YC

Melting: Nature's Paintbrush by YC

I have returned to work, and I am feelig some better, still in some pain but not all the time like before. Makes me want to do the happy dance. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Susan, I'm glad your pained has eased up. Hope you're pain free soon!

Maggie, hope you're feeling better!

Starting this beautiful Sunday with Mochadoodle from Scentsy.

MaggieMae - Whatcha think of SSW's Coffee & Cake? Hope it wasn't a bitter coffee scent when warmed - those can smell like burned coffee.dry.gif

Susan - Glad you're feeling better every day! [smilie=snoopy]

Early this morning I was burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy and melting KK's Amish Joe ....smelled SO good in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Just put on S&S' Leaves from a CF pal - hasn't melted yet, but the cold sniff is just like the B&BW's scent - luv that! [smilie=cloud_9]

Hi everyone!

Today I'm melting Fall Harvest from CCCC and burning B&BW's

Heirloom Pumpkin

Bioeagles- you asked about B&BW's Spiced Pumpkin Cider and I have to say it's my favorite scent from the fall line. Of course it's no longer online or in the stores, but it was a perfect fall scent! Toast to fall from Goose creek was nice but a little on the lighter side.

Susan so happy to hear you are feeling better!

Good news Susan!!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 I hope it keeps getting better!

Thanks Mpfand! :)

Sweet, it didn't smell bitter once warmed but it was super strong( I smelled it outside my house!) and it smelled like a very strong coffee...I added OPT Orange Pumpkin Bread to the warmers a little while ago cause the scent was overpowering after a while.

Ok...wanted to change from coffee scents for the night...

Hot Apple Cider by Keystone

Scentsationals County Fair

BH&G Simmering Apple Cider both from a CF pal. Thanks! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I hope everyone is having a lovely fall weekend [smilie=th_aa17]

Burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride in the living room and melting Wylde Ivy Pumpkin Masquerade in the bedroom.

Hi, everyone!

Maggie and Susan, I'm glad to hear that you are both doing better!th_slider_hi5.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's Waffle Cone ZB from HHS, and earlier it was Pumpkin Cookie Butter from Can-Do, and Philly Butter Cake from SH- to die for! th_slider_flirt.gif

Good morning! Hope the weekend was good to everyone. Melting Scaramel Apple from ScentSationals and Apple Press from Scentsy.

Mpfand, I love both of those apple scents!th_slider_flirt.gif

Today I went for a routine physical at the doctor's. It was actually a nice break to go out and read in the waiting room, haha!wink.gif

Today I'm melting Apple Butterscotch Cake from a CF friendth_smilies-2.gif and Pumpkin Molasses from GC.

Hello :)

It's Nenes Pumpkin Creme Brulee from a CF pal....thanks!

LOL Honey Gingerbread...an old fav...I think it's the last of it. :(

My house smells delicious!!

Have a good one.

Melting Scent Sationals Oatmeal Cookie. It smells amazing in here, and it has a nice bakery scent with almost a cinnamon mix to the cookies. Smells great with Fall being here.

We had a bit of drizzle today and it's cooled down a lot, so finally feeling like fall 'round here [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Burning B&BW Autumn in the living room, and have YC Vanilla Oak on the bedroom warmer but it's not really suiting my mood so might swap it out.

Burning some candles on this chilly night -

YC Vanilla Pumpkin ( surprised how strong this one is)

YC Apple Pumpkin - always a good one

YC Sweet Potato Pie- on the light side

Happy Tuesday

Upstairs it's CFTKR Ligonberry Wreath from a CF pal....unique and really great...thanks!!

Downstairs its Partylite Pumpkin Apple Cider

Have a good one. :)