The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Morning :)

That's a great scent Denny!

It's so warm and muggy here...yuck! I like the Fall....and this is not it. :(

It's some gifties from a CF pal this morning. Thanks!

Tiffanys Elm Street

SMT Snickerdoodle Bread

FP Cinnamon Bread...smells great! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs Keystone Night Before Christmas

Have a good one. ;)

Good morning, ladies!th_76d65c2f.gif

Yes, I did survive the babysitting of the five kids, haha! Potty training, on the other hand...th_F_14WA116161617.gif

Today it's Pumpkin Apple Strudel homemade from a sweet CF friend, and Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread from FP. th_slider_flirt.gif

I have a cold or allergies....can't figure out which one but my nose is so runny and I'm sneezing like crazy. Argh. :(

It's PP&S Pumpkin Apple Zucchini Noel scoopable....great!

Taking a nap. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

For the rest of the evening it's Orange Spice by The Old Candle Barn

Caramel woodwick, votive by Virginia Candle Co.

Maggie, hope you feel better soon

burning Royal Ginger by McCall's Candles (3 wick)

Denny - I haven't tried their 3-wick yet...notice a greater scent throw from it over their 2-wick? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

MaggieMae - Hope U feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy] Try an OTC cold/allergy med - it should help with the sneezing & drippy nose. I hope your sniffer still works so U can enjoy your waxies!

I'm melting Flaming Star Scents Pumpkin Apple Butter Vanilla Shortbread from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - yummy scent combo!

Thanks Susan and Sweet! I tried taking a Claritin but nothing happened. I think I need either a more potent quick acting allergy med or its a cold. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] This is me...minus the tears. ;). Sweet, I can still smell...thank goodness!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

sweet&spiceygrl - I do get a better throw with McCall's 3 wick, but I'm not unhappy with their 2 wick candles

burning Mango Cilantro by B&BW - nice scent for a sunny afternoon

Good Morning!

Melting BH&G Black & Blue Cobbler

Burning B&BW Spiced Pumpkin Cider and Toast to Fall by Goose Creek

Have a great day everyone!

Morning....

Melting Goosecreek Autumn this morning....smells a lot like B&BW Leaves to me. Love it....wish they carried this scent in the big pumpkin!!

Going to rest. Have a good one :)

Hi everyone...

Melting a couple from FP today...

Autumn Kitchen

Mac Apple Marshmallow Hotcakes

Maggie, hope you start feeling better!

biolaeagles, potty training is no fun. Both of my boys were really stubborn! The pediatrician always said not to force the issue...it will happen!

th_hello.gif ladies!

Today I took the boys to visit my brother who is home for two weeks after ACL surgery; he was so happy to see them, and DS # 1 kept on saying, "Uncle Brett owie knee. No touch!" Haha. wub.gif

Maggie, how are you feeling today with your cold or allergies?th_empathy.gif

Skylar, how are you liking the Spiced Pumpkin Cider? Is that a new candle? Also, how do you like Toast to Fall from GC? I have that melt.th_235F35F32.gif

Aria, I think you're right! It was so miserable where both of us were crying. My son is pretty strong-willed too! We decided to take a break and try again in a few months to see if it'll be more successful.sad.gif

Today I'm melting Harvest Zucchini from CFTKR- this one is strong!- and Enchanted Pumpkin Valley from BH&G. th_slider_flirt.gif

Thanks Aria and Michele!

Biolaeagles, thanks! I'm feeling very stuffy in the head today...and my ears hurt. I'm pretty sure it's a cold that's been going around the kids in our nursery school...it was bound to hit me eventually. What can ya do? Hopefully, it will leave quickly. Drinking some echinacea tea right now. I hope your brother is up on his feet soon and feeling better. Your son is a cutie! Aria is right with the potty training..every child is different....some pick it up quick, others not. It shouldn't be stressful and remember everyone is eventually potty trained, right? Try not to stress. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Upstairs, Keystone Christmas Essence

Biolaeagles - Aria is right with the potty training..every child is different....some pick it up quick, others not. It shouldn't be stressful and remember everyone is eventually potty trained, right? Try not to stress.

Bioleagles - [smilie=th_yeahthat] I agree with Aria and MaggieMae - all kids are so different. My nephew's DS is 2 and isn't potty trained yet and your DS#2 is even younger...about 17 months - right? It's just not time for him yet.

MaggieMae - Sounds like U feel yucky. :wacko: I've always had good luck with Mucinex. They have several different kinds for different symptoms, might be worth checking em out. Tea and hot soup always help, too. How are U liking the Keystone scents....are they strong?

I'm melting Ethereal Glow's Apple Sage Pecan Dressing from a CF pal (TY!).... [smilie=th_cc15] 'home-y' type scent...just right for the cool, rainy evening we're having.

Good morning

Taking a wee break from the Fall scents (even though they are my favorite!) but this one smelled so yummy on cold that I had to melt it. It's FP Chocolate Peppermint Mallow Cookie...and it's really, really fantastic! I'm not normally into chocolate scents, but I love this... the peppermint, marshmallow and cookie really makes it YUMMO!!!! Kudos to Angie!

biolaeagles, not sure if this will make you feel better or worse, but my boys were both nearly 4 years old before they were completely potty trained. Yikes, I know. They were both weird about #2...sorry if that's TMI. They both liked picking out "big boy" undies at the store....lol. Hang in there, friend.

okay, I've got about a million errands to run this morning...off I go!

Have a good one!

Thanks for the info Sweet! I think we have some somewhere in the house.

Last night it was LCP Pumpkin Cake Batter Ice Cream

Today it's Square Dance from FAM

Happy Friday. :)

Thanks for the info Sweet! I think we have some somewhere in the house.

Last night it was LCP Pumpkin Cake Batter Ice Cream

Today it's Square Dance from FAM

Happy Friday. :)

I melted Square Dance yesterday....and LOVED it!!