The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

sweet, it's a kcup I use in our Keurig machine. It's yummy, but a little too sweet for me. I also like to make just chai tea the old fashioned way...boil water, pour over teabag....and add some milk and a wee bit of sugar.

Melting a pumpkin scent from Rainbow Melts...can't remember what the name was and I'm too lazy to go look...lol.

Also have YC Spiced Pumpkin burning...love this candle, such a classic fall fragrance.

Happy Sunday!

Changing up the scents...

LOL's Cranberry Harvest Zucchini Bread...she's got some amazing stuff....wish she was still around!

Have a good one. :)

sweet, it's a kcup I use in our Keurig machine. It's yummy, but a little too sweet for me. I also like to make just chai tea the old fashioned way...boil water, pour over teabag....and add some milk and a wee bit of sugar.

Aria - Thanks! My Keurig went kaput a long time ago & I haven't had the desire to get another. I make chai the old fashioned way, too. [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Cranberry Harvest Zucchini Bread...she's got some amazing stuff....wish she was still around!

MaggieMae - Sadly, too many to guess. [smilie=th_sad-1] Who isn't around anymore?

Good Sunday morning! [smilie=th_autumboy] I'm burning Crossroads Pumpkin Spice candle. :sHa_okay: Woke up to 34 degrees ... frost on the pumpkins this morning!

Good morning, ladies!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

The photoshoot turned out sooo cute! We went to a park with a lot of trees, lakes, and even a train that goes throughout the park. It is hard getting a three year old to pose for any pictures, but the photographer (a family friend) was really patient and good! I can't wait to see the cuteness of the boys.th_slider_flirt.gif

Today it's FN's Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcake. I'm curious to see how this will perform!th_aa17.gif

Good Sunday morning! Got in from OR late Friday night. Had a wonderful time and it didn't rain once! We rode horses on the beach, walked Coast Guard Hill and Battle Rock beach and went canoeing. I just changed a couple of melters today to Toffee Nut Crisp from BH&G and Central Park Praline from Scentsy. Both smell fabulous!

The photoshoot turned out sooo cute! We went to a park with a lot of trees, lakes, and even a train that goes throughout the park. It is hard getting a three year old to pose for any pictures, but the photographer (a family friend) was really patient and good! I can't wait to see the cuteness of the boys.th_slider_flirt.gif

Today it's FN's Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcake. I'm curious to see how this will perform!

Biolaeagles - Trees...lakes...a train?! With all that fun goin on, I'da had trouble sitting still for the photographer... your boys did good! :D I know those pics will be adorable! I'm coming up blank...who's FN? [smilie=th_scratch]

Mpfand - Welcome back! Sounds like a wonderful vacay! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm melting BH&G's Corner Donut Shop. Sez it's glazed pumpkin donut+cider. Not getting much of a pumpkin sniff, but it's a nice bakery scent!

Biolaeagles, the photo shoot sounds like it was a ton of fun! You should get some great pictures from that [smilie=yes]

I was digging around in my storage unit yesterday and found a very old Yankee tart from at least 10 years back called Trick or Treat. It smells a bit like Candy Corn through the wrapper. Hopefully it'll still have some throw!

On this warm, breezy fall evening I'm burning B&BW Heirloom Pumpkin and melting Glade Woodside Library.

Mpfand....wow....what a great vacation....lots of great things to do! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Biolaeagles..I'm sure the photo came out fantastic!! [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid]

Time to change the scents....

Upstairs I put on Pink Peppermint from FP

Downstairs it's Keystone candles...Macintosh Apple, Apple Cinnamon and Baked Apple Crisp.

G'Night. [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning...home from school for Columbus Day.

Found some Goosecreek melts I bought a while ago....giving them a go...Carving Pumpkins.

[smilie=th_blij51]

Good Morning!

Melting Mainstays Apples and Berries

Glade Merry Citrus Melody

Goose Creek Apple Pumpkin

Burning B&BW Spiced Pumpkin Cider

YC Candied Apple

Have a great day everyone!

Hi, everyone!sFun_bananshula.gif

Maggie and Skylar, how do you like the Goosecreek melts? I bought a few, but haven't melted them yet.th_235F35F32.gif

Today it's gifts from sweet CFers: TC's Vanilla Poundcake/Fresh Brewed Coffee and VCS' The Great Pumpkin. th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, the FN is Food Network- did I make the abbreviation up? LOL.tongue.gif

I was digging around in my storage unit yesterday and found a very old Yankee tart from at least 10 years back called Trick or Treat. It smells a bit like Candy Corn through the wrapper. Hopefully it'll still have some throw!

Rivercat - How did the tart do? I've had some of theirs that lost the scent in just a couple of years. dry.gif

home from school for Columbus Day.

MaggieMae - Geeze..totally forgot today was a holiday....so that's why there was no mail...duh! biggrin.gif

Sweet, the FN is Food Network- did I make the abbreviation up? LOL.tongue.gif

Biolaeagles - That's a good abbreviation...works for me! sHa_okay.gif Haven't heard lots of talk about their candles....whatcha think?

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival. wub.gif After having frost on the grass yesterday morning....today it's back to warm with high's in the 70's. Summer just isn't letting go. icon_rolleyes.gif

Biolaeagles...I'm super impressed with Goosecreek! They revamped the melts a year or two ago so now they come in circular packages and the wax is much softer. I wasn't a big fan of the older clams but these are great. Mine threw strongly all day and I only changed it cause the Carving Pumpkins scent is a bit cologney and very strong!!

So now it's Scarlet Raine's Amish Quilt Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Hi everyone. Melting: Raspberry Linzer Cookies by BHG

Votive: Autumn Sunset by Virginia Candle Co, they don't make votives anymore [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I'm buying any that I can find. lol

cookielady - Raspberry Linzer Cookies by BHG...love, love, love :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

burning and melting: Mango Peach Salsa by Yankee Candle [smilie=th_sml29]

Maggie, I'm glad to hear that the Goosecreek melts do well!th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I watched a friend's kids since she is pregnant and is really sick. It was a handful taking care of five children under five! Whew! Also, we are starting to potty train DS # 1....oh boy.....th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Tonight it's Spearmint Noel from SGA. I love the spearmint scents!!th_smilies-2.gif

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Biolaeagles, Whew! Busy, busy!!! And potty training? [smilie=th_yellow5]

Well it's Seabreeze Scents Fall Festival...not much happening.

LCP Toasted Marshmallow Blue Ribbon Cookie

And upstairs its KB Goodnight

Have a good one :)

Edit...nothing from the SBS so I added some freebies from LCP to the warmers...Pumpkin Caramel Cake and Frosted Pumpkin Blue Ribbon Cookies. Better. ;)

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, I didn't have good luck with any of my SeaBreeze melts in the past too.th_confused3.gif

Today it's Pumpkin Latte Cupcake from FN- this is good and throws well!-and Pumpkin Ginger Cookies from BH&G. th_slider_flirt.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Biolaeagles - Wow....3 little ones under 5 years old, pregnant with her 4th and she's not feeling well :wacko: ....you're a good friend to help her out! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm melting YC's Autumn Wreath...such a classic - luv this scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Rivercat - How did the tart do? I've had some of theirs that lost the scent in just a couple of years. dry.gif

I'm melting it now in the bedroom. Definitely not up to "fresh" standards, but I can still smell it when I go in there. Probably good I found it when I did!

Today I watched a friend's kids since she is pregnant and is really sick. It was a handful taking care of five children under five! Whew! Also, we are starting to potty train DS # 1....oh boy.....th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Yikes! That was super nice of you to take on to help your friend out. I hope you were able to get some rest afterward! [smilie=th_yellow5]

We're finally having some nice cool weather! I'm burning B&BW Autumn and melting the old YC Trick or Treat tart.

Hi all!

Having a nice cool night here

burning Royal Ginger by McCall's Candles (3 wick)

warm and cozy scent...so nice