The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
sweet&spiceygrl

October's Harvest of Scents

Biolaeagles - Oh noooo...the sniffles season has started already?! :sFun_ahohno: Hope your guys feel better soon and you stay well!

Too late to start meltin, so I'm burning B&BW's Pumpkin Carving candle. Luv how their candles scent the house almost immediately! :wub:

Hello, everyone!th_FULL_O17.gif

It looks like it's just a common cold for everyone, so it should be gone soon. thank_you.gif for the kind thoughts!

Today it's Ultimate Bakery from CFTKR and re-melting Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream/Cider Donut from S&S- this one has been kicking for two days straight! th_dancing_smile.gif

Hi everyone...

Melting FP Pumpkin Coconut Cream and also Scentsationals Roasted Chestnuts (luv!)

Also have a candle burning YC Spiced Pumpkin

sweet, I had YC Apple Spice in a tart and to me it smells exactly like their Apple Cider scent...no bakery notes at all to my nose. I looked up each scent on the YC website and the descriptions are identical...

Apple Cider - "A welcoming aroma of hot cider spiced with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg."

Apple Spice - "The fresh pressed goodness of delicious cider warmed with inviting cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg."

Same scent!

Hi PaigeVince! :)

Biolaeagles ~ Hope you don't get the cold or your sniffer won't be able to sniff much of anything. :unsure:

Swan Creek Pumpkin Caramel Drizzle

UTC Coconut Pumpkin Bread

Waxie Ladie Purple Cow Cotton Candy

Have a good one!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

It's a cool Fall day here in New Mexico. Kinda wish I could stay home, but have to go pick up DD#2's car later after a recall repair and we're going to do a little shopping in the meantime.

BL Pumpkin Apple Butter

Homemade Pumpkin Sugar Cookie Dough Waffles from a sweet friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Homemade Black Cherry Marshmallow and Black Cherry White Cake

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi everyone

Melting TC ~ Zucchini Bread

and FP Pumpkin Clove Moonspice

Upstairs FAM Look Out Point

Happy Friday!!th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gifI'm melting Beezy Tarts Tea and Cakes. This is a very lovely scent and it has smelled great in my house today. It's cold and drizzly today..boo...but tomorrow I'm hoping for some sunshine.

Have a great weekend, candle buddies.

Hello everyone! I'm jealous of all of your guys' fall weather. It is supposed to cool down to 75 next week during the day, so I'm hoping that means that fall weather is on its way!th_aa17.gif

I think everyone is getting over the colds, but it has been a LONG couple of days with DS # 1 not napping. th_cry2yw3.gif

I was hoping to get in on Tiffany Candles' chunklet sale to get Elm Street, but that scent sold out in 1 minute! Craaaazy. I guess I will have to try to get it through VCS.th_d6ac145d.gif

Earlier in the morning it was Christmas Cottage from Scentsy, and now it's my blend of Pumpkin Apple Bread from TCC. th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Hi everyone!

rivercat and biolaeagles - Wishing you a speedy Autumn!

burning Mulberry - McCall's Candles (double wick) Love this one!

Thanks, Denny! It was down to the mid 70s today and breezy so we're getting there...

Biolaeagles, I hope everyone's feeling better soon!

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Pumpkin Hayride and melting Nene's Mayan Sunrise.

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting Tiffany Candles Vanilla Pound Cake/Fresh Brewed Coffee....deeelish! [smilie=th_LOVE] I luv tarts with chunks and overpour of a different scent - very creative combo's out there now! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Haha Sweet....great minds think alike! I woke up this morning and put on Tiffanys Vanilla Pound Cake/Fresh Brewed Coffee....it's delicious!! A giftie from a CF pal....thanks!

Also out on SGA Cookies & Coffee

Upstairs I'm testing Blue Christmas from Keystone...smells kinds like a mans cologne...not what I want in a candle. :(

Biolaeagles...hope he starts napping for you soon....that's tiring!

Good morning, everyone!th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Sweet & Maggie, that combo sounds delish! I need to melt mine soon...th_drool33456183iw4.gif

Maggie, I am definitely not a man's cologne fan either!th_u53.gif

Today we are taking family photos at a nearby park. I'm getting my pictures ready for Christmas cards, woohoo! th_excited-1.gif

Today I'm re-melting Pumpkin Apple Bread from TCC, and added in Rustic Lodge from a CF friend- so good! th_smilies-2.gif

Melting FP Carnival Time and also Cinnamon Medley

Gonna light my Sweater Weather candle too.

Off to make a Chai Latte!

I'm diggin' the Fall scents right now!

Hi everyone. Melting: Raspberry Linzer Cookies by BHG

Votive: Autumn Sunset by Virginia Candle Co, they don't make votives anymore [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I'm buying any that I can find. lol

Off to make a Chai Latte!

Aria - [smilie=hijacked] How do you make your chai latte?

Susan - Years ago I used to get Virginia Candles tri-scented/layered votives that were so good! I wish they still made those, too. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

I'm melting VCS Aunt Nellie's Zucchini Supreme from a CF pal (TY!)...yummm! I've heard some say ZB scents smell like Dorito's or dirty feet to them. [smilie=th_pardon] I think they smell like a loaf of ZB is baking in the oven. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_goodnight]

I'm a zucchini fan, Sweet! I sure don't smell anything stinky! ????

Aria...I haven't made a Chai in a long time. I used to buy mine at Wegmans...think I'll get more for the fall!

It's Hot Dolce from VCS